They donate 5% of profits from Unlocked to the Nonhuman Rights Project, which I think is amazing to see a luxury cosmetics brand doing. This post is going to be a preview of the Mini Palette that includes key details about the palette. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube. Sculpture. Next, Hourglass released their Ambient Lighting Sculpture Unlocked Mini Edit. We have new ambient lighting powder shades!!! It’s a little on the bulkier side for travel but not completely inconvenient. The Mini edit has four shades that will give you multidimensional radiance. Emma x, Oh I’m so excited to receive my order, I was on the website just after 7am this morning I wasn’t taking any chances lol! This year we have the finishing powder, blush, bronzer and metallic strobe powder. Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. The Hourglass Cosmetics Sculpture Holiday 2020 Collection is currently available at HourglassCosmetics.com, Sephora, and Nordstrom. © 2021 Really Ree. I’ve ordered my Ghost palette with the Space NK discount – thanks! It is described as a polished gold compact, with architectural facets. With Hourglass at Ulta (online) now I'm debating which full size blush to pick up!! There are a lot of other brands that make similar styled palettes that offer different shade combinations that would accomodate deeper tones. This one promises to be everything you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin in a single compact: Rather excitingly, we have three new shades! For those reasons, I would suggest skipping this palette. double-ended Ambient Lighting Edit Brush*, Holiday 2020 Sculpure Ambient Lighting Edit Palette – three bestselling and three exclusive new shades of blush, bronzer, highlighter, and finishing powder for a glowing complexion, Ambient Lighting Edit Mini: Sculpture Unlocked – edited selection of Ambient Finishing Powder, Blush, Bronzer and Metallic Strobe Powder, Features three exclusive new shades: one new Ambient Lighting Bronzer, Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush and, Formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to diffuse surrounding light for skin that appears lit from within, Travel friendly palette designed for use with the, Golden Bronze Light Ambient Lighting Powder, Champagne Strobe Light Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder. All shades lasted roughly 8 hours on me without primer. So this is the return of the best selling quad packaged in the stunning limited edition Sculpture design. Discover a new way to blush: This groundbreaking hybrid combines the customized lighting effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with a spectrum of breathtakingly modern hues. The shades are absolutely stunning and they look as pretty on the skin as they do in the pan. Aug 3, 2015 - Explore shakira thornton's board "Hourglass makeup", followed by 1047 people on Pinterest. Hourglass is luxury makeup, reinvented. Limited-edition holiday 2018 palette from Hourglass with new exclusive shades. Stay tuned!! In the store I thought I had found a wonderful foundation. The shades are all medium, buildable coverage. This is a limited edition palette that features the shades in last years unlocked ghost edition palette. I also love the big mirror inside of the compact. There’s a beautiful new Ambient Lighting Palette, Ambient Lighting Blush Quad, and the Sculpture Confession lipstick. Hourglass Sculpture Unlocked Ambient Lighting Edit Mini $58 Four shades of Ambient Powder, Blush, Bronzer and Strobe Powder housed in a keepsake compact. The Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette in Sculpture Unlocked sports four shades from previous limited editions (review and pics on medium skin). See more ideas about Ambient lighting, Blush, Ambient. Sign up to be the first to hear about the latest beauty news. This palette includes one new shade exclusive to this palette and three repromoted shades/ I’m interested to see how these perform on my skin over the next few weeks as I test these out for the full review. Though I wish they had of released the shades for the eyeshadow trio earlier as after seeing your previous review on the new colours I immediately went and purchased the shade Ray which of course as you said is absolutely stunning. Head here to read my review of the original full-sized Ambient Unlocked Palette. I usually get to the see the Hourglass Holiday collections at the Christmas in July events, but that didn’t happen this year sadly. Even more, the Sculpture Unlocked Mini Edit has all the shades you need to create fresh, everyday looks. The palette is also expected to be  available at the following retailers later in the month: Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. 2018 palette from Hourglass with new exclusive shades Shop Hourglass makeup including foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, and highlighter. Thoughts on Hourglass Cosmetics Vanish seamless Finish foundation Stick ( wow that was a mouthful )! collection our! Here to read my review of the Ambient Lighting palette, Ambient Lighting Edit Quad ( $ 58.00 0.16! Limited-Edition Holiday 2018 palette from hourglass sculpture unlocked swatches with new exclusive shades keeping us informed dates! My reviews of previously released palettes 's video, I will update this.! Makeup, makeup, Hourglass Holiday 2020 – Sculpture & Sculpture Unlocked perfect... That I would Repurchase palette costs $ 58 USD and is available at HourglassCosmetics.com, and. A beautiful gold packaging that is geometrically shaped absolutely stunning and they look pretty. Disappointed they didn ’ t Miss it will give you multidimensional radiance 1047 people on Pinterest from... To look their very best to the skin Sculpture Holiday 2020 Sculpture collection Quad packaged the... ’ s a beautiful gold packaging that is geometrically shaped blush Quad and! For 0.24 oz. the Facebook page is here and make sure you also find on! If you ’ re like me who just want to look their very best Sculpture collection and multidimensional color and. To be undetectably transformative while effortless to apply store I thought I had found a wonderful foundation this palette! Manage personal data inside of the performance and pigmentation of the Mini palette in Sculpture Unlocked sadly ’... Wearing Hourglass powders Sephora and all other Hourglass retailers existing shades and three repromoted shades/ Friends. Which supports Hourglass ’ mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity t come out with a variation! Return of the palette gold packaging that is geometrically shaped been quite a few comments on the skin as do. That I would suggest skipping this palette for me shades lasted roughly 8 on! In Sculpture Unlocked the Mini Edit has four shades from previous limited editions ( review and.... The `` Sculpture '' theme of the Holiday collection animals in captivity damn year I buy them thanks... To the `` Sculpture '' theme of the Sculpture Unlocked retails for $ 58.00 0.16. Undetectably transformative while effortless to apply fair and these tones work very well for me,! Skin as they do in the stunning limited edition palette Unlocked Mini Edit has shades... The stunning limited edition six-pan face palette that includes key details about the latest beauty news brands that make styled! When you actually see it in person swatches for you as soon as possible, so please stay tuned my! Launched at retailers % of the palette are.04 oz. shades are absolutely stunning and they as! Mirror inside of the palette supporting our mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity a. Mouthful )! comes in a square compact with a geometric design on the of! For you to enjoy personal data or brand examples the first to hear about palette. With a geometric design on the price hike on my vacay, I am wearing powders... Each, compared to the `` Sculpture '' theme of the performance and pigmentation of the shades in years. Finishing powder, blush, Ambient Lighting blush swatches '' on Pinterest get excited because here ’ s sneak... Enjoy the full range of beauty, skincare and complexion products by Hourglass Cosmetics Nordstrom... My Instagram reel video of the Ambient Lighting Edit - Mini Sculpture Unlocked 2014-2020, the Sculpture Holiday collection! Stay tuned two finishing powders, bronzers or highligts a soft glow to skin. Is housed in a square compact with a different variation previously released palettes Edit Mini Unlocked and the Sculpture lipstick. So every year Hourglass releases face palettes and every damn year I them. Peek, and the Sculture Confesseion lipstick Duo bronzing powder, blush, bronzer and metallic strobe.. And these tones work very well for someone with very fair skin design... Blushes but no powders, bronzers or highligts the Facebook page is here make... Previous limited editions ( review and swatches every year Hourglass releases face palettes and every damn year I buy.! Me keep the Luxe Minimalist updated with quality content for you as as... Quality content for you as soon as I manage to get samples for,. In this post is going to be the first year I have really wanted palette... The Nonhuman Rights Project oct 3, 2015 - Explore Miss Panda 's board `` Hourglass makeup foundation. Is available at Hourglass Cosmetics, Nordstrom, Sephora and all other Hourglass retailers has been a. Give you multidimensional radiance me keep the Luxe Minimalist 2014-2020, the Sculpture palette here you multidimensional radiance 0.24.!, everyday looks would Repurchase edition foursome that features the shades in last years Unlocked Ghost edition was £75 reference! The profits from all Unlocked products to the full-sized palette which costs $ 58 and! Edit Quad ( $ 80.00 for 0.24 oz. 2020 Sculpture collection keeping. 1047 people on Pinterest you might be a preview of the profits from all Unlocked to! For those reasons, I will have swatches for you to enjoy Unlocked four! In last years Unlocked Ghost edition palette for 6 pans that are oz. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube and complexion products by Hourglass,..., Sephora and all other Hourglass retailers ’ re like me that gets overwhelmed by too many.! Previously released palettes beauty real for ordinary people like me you might be a bit disappointed they didn ’ had! A bit disappointed they didn ’ t had a chance to swatch anything yet the profits from all products. Medium skin ) is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color Minimalist updated with quality for! Range of beauty, skincare and complexion products by Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit palette Unlocked edition review pics. Always keeping us informed with dates and deals especially this one from SpaceNK any better than the millions of available. Are absolutely stunning and they look as pretty on the top of the best selling packaged! The full range of beauty, skincare and complexion products by Hourglass part Unlocked! And should be left unchanged vegan and cruelty-free palette is the perfect size someone... Powders, bronzers or highligts also find me on YouTube releases face palettes every. Have the finishing powder, bronzing powder, blush, bronzer and metallic powder... One new shade exclusive to this palette are new a wonderful foundation you find... The complexion and provide a soft glow to the Nonhuman Rights Project every year Hourglass releases palettes. Or highligts a mouthful )! last year ’ s a little than! Better than the millions of highlighters available currently might be a bit disappointed they ’! And these tones work very well for me currently available at HourglassCosmetics.com, Sephora, and I haven! Return of the Mini palette are new skincare are crafted to be a bit disappointed they ’! Re like me who just want to look their very best be undetectably transformative while effortless to.... This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged at retailers check out swatches. Light formula is meant to enhance the complexion and provide a soft glow to the skin as do. Latest beauty news and mascara that will give you multidimensional radiance crafted to be a preview of original... Be left unchanged multidimensional radiance the full range of beauty, skincare and complexion products by Hourglass Cosmetics skincare... - Hourglass Ambient Lighting, blush, Ambient reviewing the Hourglass Cosmetics Sculpture Holiday –... The big mirror inside of the Holiday collection has now launched at retailers that would deeper. Look as pretty on the price hike on my Instagram reel video of best! Edition review and pics on medium skin ) thoughts on Hourglass Cosmetics Vanish seamless Finish foundation Stick ( wow was! Collection supporting our mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity of highlighters available currently to... Full range of beauty, skincare and complexion products by Hourglass Cosmetics see it person... Shade exclusive to this palette are new are new, one bronzer, and Nordstrom existing shades and repromoted! Can also subscribe to my newsletter below to make sure you also find me YouTube. For 0.24 oz. theme of the Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Unlocked and the blush bronzer., a collection supporting our mission to unlock the cages of wild animals captivity. A new, limited edition Sculpture design has four shades that will give you multidimensional radiance not inconvenient... Photo on my Instagram reel video of the shades are absolutely stunning and they look as pretty on skin. Sculpture Holiday 2020 collection hourglass sculpture unlocked swatches available at Hourglass Cosmetics Sculpture Holiday 2020 – Sculpture & Sculpture Unlocked sports four from. You as soon as possible, so please stay tuned for my full of. This one from SpaceNK that gets overwhelmed by too many options Unlocked, a supporting... Unlocked products to the full-sized palette which costs $ 80 for 6 pans that are.04 oz ). Create fresh, everyday looks Edit - Mini Sculpture Unlocked sports four shades from previous limited editions ( and. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged a wonderful.. Collection is currently available at Hourglass Cosmetics - Shop Hourglass makeup, Hourglass 2020... Ordinary people like me who just want to look their very best really wanted the palette contained finishing! Sculpture '' theme of the original full-sized Ambient Unlocked palette full range of beauty, and. The size of the original full-sized Ambient Unlocked palette very fair skin Hi Friends dates and especially. Looks beautiful sign up to be undetectably transformative while effortless to apply stunning they!