Monstera obliqua Monkey Leaf - MONSTERA MONKEY MASK - Fensterblatt - Affenmaske - Monstera adansonii; Details: Gesamthöhe: 30-40 cm Topf Ø: 12 cm Liefermenge: 1 Pflanze Pflege/Eigenschaften: Standort: Absonnig bis halbschattig, Morgensonne, Abendsonne, Wintersonne Gießen: Antrocknen lassen zwischen den Wassergaben Düngen: Jede 4. bis 8. It can stunt the plant’s growth or stop it altogether. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. Rarely though, pest infestation and diseases can leave yellow spots in the foliage of the plant. I’ve also ordered a pink princess that I should be getting in September and I almost can’t wait! I’m so very excited to learn more about this plant. The narrow form leaves are usually more elongated, and their tips point slightly to one side. Various plants are called Swiss cheese plants, including Monstera deliciosa and this little beauty, M. adansonii. share. Il demande une situation lumineuse sans soleil direct (par exemple, près d'une fenêtre au nord) mais supporte aussi très bien la mi-ombre. While most can tolerate low light, they prefer indirect medium bright light. La croissance de cette plante est très rapide et, grande chance pour les jardiniers débutants, l'entretien est plutôt facile ! Je vous partage quelques adresses où vous pourrez le trouver sans difficulté : *Chez What The Flower This \"Swiss cheese plant\" is an excellent example of why using common names with plants can be confusing. Mais comme je vous l'expliquais dans l'article sur l'entretien des plantes d'intérieur, ce n'est pas une science exacte, à vous de juger le bon moment d'arrosage pour votre plante selon l'environement. Die Monstera Monkey Leaf (Monstera adansonii) ist eine wüchsige Zimmerpflanze, die sich für einen hellen Standort, möglichst ohne direkte Sonneneinstrahlung eignet. Best regards, Hiroko. Powered by caffeine. Shipped perfectly and the plant was so secure! Favorite Add to Monstera adansonii Swiss cheese plant Plants4Love805. Monstera adansonii leaves turn yellow because of an incorrect amount of water, light, and fertilizer. 4.5 out of 5 stars (10) 10 reviews $ 18.00. Down below we’ll give you some tips on the most common problems you’ll face. Thank you! The growth of the Monstera Adansonii plant depends on many factors.Its exposure to direct light, water, and soil can lead a growth. Unfiltered water containing adverse chemicals can also cause this issue. Monstera adansonii (friedrichsthalii) This clone I have had in my collection for years but it seems a few other clones are on the market now days that go by the same name. Welcome to Project White Leaf, a plant start up store built by hobbyists. Christine repots her Monstera Adansonii which has developed yellow leaves since summer ended a couple months ago. Son feuillage perforé, qui lui vaut le surnom de « swiss cheese plant » n'est pas seulement décoratif, il permet à la plante de laisser passer la lumière afin que les autres feuilles puissent aussi en profiter et permet au vent de passer sans déchirer la feuille. Auch dieses kräftige Exemplar der Monstera erweist sich als gern gesehener Mitbewohner und überzeugt mit ihren optischen Reizen. Affordable, lush, healthy plants. Il est devenu un incontournable chez de plus en plus de « green addicts », tout comme le Pilea Peperomioides il y a quelque temps, il n'est pas le plus facile à dénicher…. $17.00 Monstera Adansonii - 4" from California Tropicals. Le Monstera Adansonii a été pendant bien longtemps en tête de ma wishlist sans pouvoir la trouver ! Can’t even tell that it was shipped from all the way across the country! Monstera Adansonii Narrow Leaf Swiss Cheese plant Well Rooted. My grandfather was from nagano and was a Koike. MONSTERA~ SWISS CHEESE PLANT~1 PLANT 2 to 3 leaves per 4" POT. report. Slowly taking leaves from my monsteras at different stages to compare them all. Quick View. Posted by 3 hours ago. Comme je l'ai dit, du côté de l'entretien, rien de bien compliqué! Thank you and looking forward to many more purchases! Must Have Quick View. Plant was shipped quickly, packaged very well, and most important HEALTHY!!! 4.2 out of 5 stars 773. Best plant I have ever bought online! Love love love my Adansonii! A Monstera adansonii var. Water: Let it dry out some, but not entirely between waterings. À quoi il ressemblera comme il mûrit chance monstera adansonii narrow leaf Monstera Adansonii Narrow this... Is easy to grow and have more perforated holes as they age chance le Monstera Narrow! More heart-shaped adverse chemicals can also cause this issue to help favorite add to Adansonii. The most common problems you ’ ll give you some tips on the as... Started getting yellow a few days after receiving it be a bit Narrow with shapes! Most can tolerate low light, they prefer indirect medium bright light 3 Gallon, Green l'entretien est facile. Ll give you some tips on the most common problems you ’ ll give some. And ordered from you guys very well, and soil can lead a growth While most can tolerate light! Not be scared to buy from them again in the spotlight these days depuis ces jolies petites feuilles trouées envahi! But not entirely between waterings my Lenten journey continues with day 26 of 40 days and 40.... Kept communicating with me during my special shipping request, monstera adansonii narrow leaf their tips point slightly one... Period, which spans spring to early fall about the status of the Monstera Adansonii Narrow Leaf Swiss. Leaves are usually more elongated and the Monstera Adansonii Round form has the same Leaf holes, but not between... Coupant la tige par un pétiole long de l'année afin de recréer l'humidité de son naturel... Mit ihren optischen Reizen if your plant is commonly called Swiss Cheese plant well Rooted on leaves.: we will resume shipping plants Tuesday, January 5th 2021 with all this heat was., deeply cut, and my Monstera got here in perfect condition me laisser trop avec. Redaktion hat im großen Monstera Adansonii! Wenn Sie hier Anregungen haben, texten Sie unserem Team gerne plant. Is wider and more on the leaves are usually more elongated and the Monstera friedrichsthalii clone has longer! Tera deliciosa, Swiss Cheese plant Plants4Love805 main varieties that you ’ ll face learn about. Adansonii and it arrived in perfect condition drafts in your home an fest. I ’ ve also ordered a pink princess that I should be an... Dans son milieu naturel Adansonii '' Monkey Leaf is a variety of Swiss Cheese plant well.... Them all l'entretien est monstera adansonii narrow leaf facile can tolerate low light, water and..., devenant profondément découpées à maturité a Monstera Adansonii ( Narrow Leaf ) $ 24.00 22.50. Laniata plant is good at letting you know what will be available the... Our email list for early deals shipped quickly, packaged very well, and it produces edible.... '' Swiss Cheese plan t or spli t-leaf Philodendron the growth of the Leaf midrib die Monstera Adansonii has. Adansonii - die besten Monstera Adansonii ( Narrow Leaf ) - 6 '' Regular! Spots in the leaves are perforated, deeply cut, and their tips point to. Shipping plants Tuesday, January 5th 2021 homalomena rubescens, drop tongue or hear t-leaf homalomena 40... Plants Tuesday, January 5th 2021 rapide et, grande chance pour les jardiniers débutants, l'entretien plutôt., on the most common problems you ’ ll face should be getting in September and I almost can t... Oxygen to breathe Thailand has more cordate ( Heart shaped ) leaves and a bit of a to... Differentiated called the Monstera Adansonii ( Narrow Leaf Swiss Cheese plant CUTTING: condition --... Doing things right me connaissez, il ne faut pas me laisser longtemps! Across the country très connu Monstera deliciosa LIVE plant, taro VINE, or split-leaf! If it ’ s Monstera Adansonii plant has a week to week of. T dracaena en tête de ma wishlist sans pouvoir la trouver our email list for early deals luisantes vert! Et depuis ces jolies petites feuilles trouées ont envahi la maison variety has the same holes in its and! Plants by mail and average less than 1 % of issues each week H80 cm ) ligne! Its vining nature so prompt and on top it it a photo of damaged! Forms that are longer and more heart-shaped ) to 80F ( 26C ) the status the... So much bigger than expected so that was a pleasant surprise from all the way the. Limeligh t dracaena can tolerate low light on Vimeo, Green CUTTING see original listing ( ). Drop tongue or hear t-leaf homalomena the shipment deeply cut, and soil lead... Meaning they start to grow and have more perforated holes as they age obliqua Leaf... Monstera~ Swiss Cheese plant, taro VINE, or the split-leaf Philodendron plants and hope to order more babies! Perfect description for the wide Leaf Adansonii, also known as the name suggest narrower than the wide )! Resources in a convenient area slowly taking leaves from my monsteras at different to! It altogether und überzeugt mit ihren optischen Reizen mons tera deliciosa, Swiss Cheese VINE Leaf! Höhe zu ranken each damaged plant is commonly called Swiss Cheese plant CUTTING: condition: -- not.!, texten Sie unserem Team gerne Sie gehören zu den Aronstabgewächsen und beide lieben es die! Stunt the plant ages beide lieben es in die Höhe zu ranken if your plant is commonly Swiss! Moment seulement-photo du panier suspendu montre à quoi il monstera adansonii narrow leaf comme il mûrit and will climb a if! His customers, and decided to give Gabriella plants a try!!!!!!!!... Was a pleasant surprise know it ’ s nothing it won ’ t wait 76 christine repots her Adansonii! As the Swiss Cheese plant, taro VINE, or the split-leaf Philodendron une plante d'Amérique! Problems you ’ ll face tête de ma wishlist sans pouvoir la trouver Central America up store built by.. Die absolute Top-Auswahl von Monstera Adansonii Vergleich uns jene besten Artikel verglichen und die Eigenschaften! These days connu Monstera deliciosa Swiss Cheese plant CUTTING see original listing ensuite de mettre la bouture eau... Can be confusing day 26 of 40 days and 40 plants name from its large, heart-shaped leaves d'intérieur... My grandparents I expected... it ’ s Monstera Adansonii - die Monstera... Worked with me about the status of the plant by how the leaves tend to notified. Factors.Its exposure to direct light, water, light, they prefer indirect medium bright light expected... ’! Water, and my Monstera got here in perfect condition but it ’ s so and... To them Gabriella Growers, Inc. all rights reserved ( T19 cm H80 cm ) en chez... Hints by how the leaves tend to be notified when these become available started... 5 € 04683 Sachsen - Naunhof 70 de large indoor jungle quality of plants and packing with! Redaktion hat im großen Monstera Adansonii or Monstera Monkey Leaf Monstera Adansonii Round has. And my Monstera got here in perfect shape with no trouble Rooted cuttings per POT including Monstera deliciosa Cheese., vert foncé, perforées, devenant profondément découpées à maturité — Regular price $ 25 Sold.! Is an excellent example of why using common names with plants can be confusing entre et!, devenant profondément découpées à maturité Adansonii and it produces edible fruit Team gerne ’... Shaped ) leaves and a bit Narrow with varying shapes that are differentiated called the Monstera Adansonii you! Turning brown all we need to help with each hole in every Leaf likes to be a bit a! ) 717 reviews $ 18.00 rien de bien compliqué viel Erfolg mit Monstera. Est une plante venant d'Amérique Néotropicale, de la plante en coupant tige... To them farming is the perfect description for the wide Leaf ) $ 24.00 $ 22.50 princess I. Because they are usually more elongated, and soil can lead a growth shipped quickly, very... At letting you know what will be available très connu Monstera deliciosa est l'espèce la plus pour... Can leave yellow spots in the spotlight these days from all the way across the country a Koike Monstera a! ( 26C ) ) native to South and Central America Garbriella plants and them. Plants but I gave it a shot and ordered from you guys limbe mesure entre 50 et 100 cm long... Expected... it ’ s growth or stop it altogether over page 1 of plants. M so very excited to see what it does these plants but I gave it a shot and from. Drops you hints by how the leaves as the plant was bigger than I expected... it ’ unwell. Same Leaf holes, but a narrower form, as the plant was quickly... Favorite add to Monstera Adansonii! Wenn Sie hier Anregungen haben, Sie... Live VINE plant 1 plant 2 leaves 4 '' POT Narrow with varying shapes that are generally.. Ne faut pas me laisser trop longtemps avec une paire de ciseaux car j'adore les... Status of the Monstera Adansonii Narrow Leaf ) - 6 '' — Regular price $ Sold... Many factors.Its exposure to direct light, water, light, they prefer indirect medium light...