The Hocking family (former owners) made many improvements to the cemetery property. ", "THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT SUPPORT TO OUR FAMILY AND FOR MAKING MY HUSBAND LOOK AMAZING. ", "The service is smooth and the staff is very professional. © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. As always, we are committed to honoring your loved one in any way possible. ", "The lady Michelle came to my house and really made the experience easier for me. THEY MAY HAVE HAD MORE OF A CONECTION. With 7 chapels, 8 viewing rooms and 3 reception rooms, the funeral home accommodates services of all sizes. Oak Hill Memorial Park sprawls across 350 beautifully maintained acres, making it the largest cemetery in the area. We understand the sadness you feel at the passing of a loved one and try our best to provide caring, compassionate funeral services. ", "OUR EXPERIENCE WITH DIGNITY HAS BEEN OVERALL OUTSTANDING BY HAVING A PRE ARRANGEMENTS AGREEMENT PAID OFF, WE HAVE A PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THE WISHES OF OUR LOVED ONE WAS FULFILLED. I am still going through the process. Our hats off to you. funerals are insanely expensive. EVERYONE WAS KIND, RESPECTFUL AND ATTENTIVE TO ALL DETAILS. We know this is a stressful time, and our team at Oak Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park is here for you. The entire experience was perfect. They were also sensitive to our financial situation and did not pressure us in any way. Get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers in memory of a loved one in Oak Hill, Ohio. ", "OUR FAMILY WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESPECT AND ATTENTION WE RECEIVED DURING OUR DIFFICULT TIME. ALL OF THE STAFF MEMBERS WERE HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL, COMPASSIONATE AND EFFICIENT. She was very welcoming and very mindful and patient on educating us on the process. Funeral Directors Funeral Planning Funeral Supplies & Services. MANAGERS OFFERED PLOTS AND TOLD US TO TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. A final resting place that reflects a unique life and legacy for generations to come. Understand that you do not need to buy even your casket from the funeral home. ", "FULLY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED. It was in the beginning of the covid pandemic which made it difficult and upsetting with the strict regulations. ", "ALL OF MY ANCESTORS, AND NOW BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE BURIED AT OAK HILL. Made with marble from Carrara, Italy, it depicts Jesus and Mary. Those who choose cremation have many options at Oak Hill Memorial Park. ", "Staff is friendly and very supportive. Very compassionate and understood what my family needed before and after the service. There are ample space for parking. Such a loving event celebrates the choices they made, the relationship you shared, and honors the memory of your loved one. Customer Reviews. HE LOOKED GOOD. WE APPRECIATED THE PROFESSIONALISM, WAS APPRECIATED. ", "MY FAMILY AND MYSELF VERY APPRECIATED THE SERVICE PROVIDED FOR MY SISTER FUNERAL EVERYTHING WAS IN GREAT CONDITION THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I can't say enough they were tact full and accommodating in a time were things were emotionally and financially difficult they did what most don't seem to know how to do anymore, they kept there word and helped out. Oak Hill Memorial Park, Funerals and Cremations and Tributes.com bring you a list of their most recent obituaries. ", "While on the expensive side, everything we needed was taken care of as expected and Gina Silvers was absolutely amazing in her helpfulness and kindness! She listened to our needs and always went above and beyond for us. Thank you Gretchen for all your help and for always getting back to us via phone and email when we had questions or when you needed information. I cannot thank Mellissa enough for her help. We also host events that are open to all members of the community, including those on Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day, Día de los Muertos and other events throughout the holiday season. Create an unforgettable memorial that perfectly reflects the life lived. IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS NOW AND WE ARE NOT SURE THAT WHEN THE HEADSTONE WILL BE COMPLETED. During the holiday season, the community is invited to our Service of Remembrance and candle-lighting ceremony. We were explained their actions and reasons and we were treated with respect. Website Contact … The entire ceremony went perfect and without a glitch I would like to share a very special thank you to Erron Estoque, Que Luu, and the director's who answered all my questions and serviced the proceedings with utmost class I would also like to thank my neighbor Richard Panella who help our family every step of the way He answered all of our question's and directed us to the correct people which made it easier to assemble the ceremony Thank you to the Dignity Family", "Dave was amazing. The non-denominational funeral home is open to everyone 365 days a year. Thy was very compassionate and supported me through one of the most difficult times of my life. Oak Hill Funeral Home & Oak Hill Memorial Park have assisted generations of families coping with loss in the Santa Clara Valley. I would highly recommend Oak Hill and Thy Nguyen. Search Obituaries from more than 25,000 funeral homes. Browse the most recent Oak Hill, Ohio obituaries and condolences. The software for uploading photos need more flexibility to move photos around in different order. Their handing of the whole experience from A to Z was top notch. ", "EVERYONE WAS WONDERFUL AND VERY HELPFUL. Funeral Directors Funeral Supplies & Services Funeral Planning. ALL IN ATTENDANCE WERE MOVED BY THE DETAILS OF THE FUNERAL AND THE TRIBUTE GIVEN TO OUR FATHER. Verified Reviews do not include all information used to determine accolades. ", "The service went as planned or, better. Keep these records in a secure place until they are needed. ", "Thank you so much to the Oak Hill team, particularly Thy and Hanh who were extremely supportive throughout this very difficult process. There is a big advantage both emotionally and financially to planning a funeral / burial in advance. Of the many arrangements made after losing a loved one, the first is the selection of a funeral home. Rena F. Potts, 48, of Oak Hill, died Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2020, at her home. In remembrance of 9/11, one of America's most horrific days, we invite the community to visit our 9/11 Memorial located at the corner of Monterey Road and Curtner Avenue to honor them and remember the sacrifice of those who fell that day. We always look for ways to make a positive impact on the Santa Clara Valley. ", "I had to have a perfect experience for my handsome, handsome spouse of almost 40 years and that is exactly what I got. He has been the director of Dodd Payne Hess Funeral Home since 2015. ", "Everyone at Oakhill Memorial was very professional, from receptionist, phone operator, sale rep., funeral arranger, funeral director, and all staff members. The service went smoothly & the staffs took care of everything. ", "Make sure you know who your 10 guests will be attending. At the end of the service while walking to our car my wife and I both said how good we felt about how well the services went. Prices quoted exclude applicable taxes. ", "Trishe and Thy are amazing ladies that will help get though the hardest the most difficult day of you life, they're compassion and support they gave us will be forever remembered and appreciated. Patti was great, she walked me through everything which made the event go smoothly. She was very helpful in filling in the gaps and areas needed; guided us through the forthcoming coming parts of the funeral process that we encountered that we would have not thought of and did for us. COVID-19 Update: Honoring lives with the highest standard of safety. Updated Daily. The smallest chapel seats about 70 people, while the largest accommodates up to 300.See more ", "WE WERE TO HAVE DRIVE BY OUR DADS HOME FROM THE CHURCH TO THE CEMETERY. ", "I THINK THAT EVERYONE HANDLED EVERYTHING VERY WELL AND VERY PROFESSIONALY WAS STAY PLEASES WITH EVERYTHING. We have taken steps to ensure our staff is knowledgeable of all the benefits available to military veterans and their families. ", "MY FIRST VISIT WAS VERY NEGATIVE. Most importantly they didn't have to worry about how they were going to pay for their mom's service. This was our most difficult time having loss our son. They are good listeners, both sensitive and supportive of grieving family members need and emotional stresses. ", "VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE COMPASION, CARE AND PATIENT AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME. Oak Hill Cemetery 3001 R St NW , Washington, DC 20007 Stewart Funeral Home 4001 Benning Rd NE , Washington, DC 20019 Prospect Hill Cemetery 2201 N Capitol St NE , Washington, DC 20002 Pope Funeral Home 2617 Pennsylvania Ave SE , Washington, DC 20020 Local Oak Hill Funeral Homes. Astroturf near the Chapel of Roses also helps reduce water usage. Find 13 listings related to Oak Hill Funeral Home in Chicago on YP.com. YOUR STAFF WAS COMPASSIONATE AND ASSISTED US EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. ", "I was able to tell Erron right up front what I wanted without going through all of the various packages. He was so sincere and helpful. THERE IS NO COMPLAINT FROM US & WE WOULD RATE HIS AT A 10+", "EVERYONE WAS KIND AND TREATED ME WITH RESPECT. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Oak Hill Funeral & Cremation Services Llc in Kingsport, Tennessee. Website Directions More Info (408) 444-6274. Oak Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park. ", "IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL SERVICE. Oak Hill Cemetery Company is a District Of Columbia Corporation filed on March 3, 1849. Our experience during this difficult time felt at ease knowing that she would take care of us and we felt confident that we didn't have to worry about the arrangements as Gretchen was always with us every step of the way. Oak Hill, Funeral and Cremations was established in 1979 to provide Kingsport families with the convenience of planning all funeral and cemetery arrangements in one location. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Oak Hill Funeral Home locations in San Antonio, TX. "I thought the overall services that Oak Hill provided our family for my mother's funeral was exceptionally caring and sensitive and most professional ,in light of the ' pandemic limitations', arbitrarily imposed, and I am very thankful to your staff for the excellent service they provided us, thank you ! We offer complete funeral services, burial, entombment, cremation, memorial services, and pre-planning. However, we are available to serve you day or night at 408-297-2447. I immediately requested Thy's assistance. ", "We appreciate working closely with Gretchen. We invite you to discover who has made Oak Hill Funeral and Cremation Services the ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community. THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. The San Jose property has sweeping views of the Santa Clara Valley and is the only cemetery in the Bay Area with views of Silicon Valley. Find 4 listings related to Oak Hill Funeral Home in San Antonio on YP.com. ", "The set up was perfect. Gretchen and Elijah turned a very sad occasion into a highly successful transaction that left us feeling special and cared for. Complete the form, and a funeral planning advisor from Oak Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park will contact you right away. The family was delighted to know she was available to work with us again. I cannot imagine the service being smoother. THE PRE-ARRANGEMENT PACKAGE OFFERED BY DIGNITY MEMORIAL GIVES ME PEACE OF MIND", "WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH ALL THE STAFFS THAT ASSISTING US IN OUR DIFFICULT TIME & A GREAT SERVICE. THANK YOU MUCH! At Oak Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park, we understand the unique needs of America’s veterans and their families. My young nephews never had to worry about those details and not knowing what she would have wanted. ", "Purchase funeral/plot arrangements ahead of time and be sure to have everything as you want in as much detail as possible in writing. Both services were beautifully done and my parents looked at peace. ", "Thank you very much for A+++++ services. My experience with Oak Hill Memorial was perfect everything was done as we discuss and burial was emotional and beautiful. For your safety, we have developed rigorous health and safety procedures in conjunction with local, state, provincial and CDC guidelines. Independently Owned and Operated. WE WERE TOLD US! MY SISTER HAD PAID FOR HER FUNERAL IN ADVANCE. ", "EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT EVERYONE HELPED ME. It is the final resting place for many of the settlers who influenced the formation of San Jose. Reproduction, in whole or in part, is prohibited without expressed written consent, other than printing copies of the content by site visitors for ther personal use. A lasting remembrance as unique and special as the individual it represents. PRIOR TO SERVICE I WAS ILL AND ... PRESSURE AND THE STAFF HELPED WITH A DEADLINE FOR ME BY COMING TO MY HOME FOR PAPER WORK AND PROMPTLY DELIVERED FOR ME. All Rights Reserved. 300 Curtner Ave. San Jose, CA 95125 (408) 297-2447. There is no advantage to waiting. OUR FATHERS CEMETARY PLOT HE PURCHASED WAS EITHER RESOLD TO ANOTHER PERSON - SOMEONE ELSE WAS BURRIED IN MY FATHERS PLOT MANAGERS OFFERED OTHER PLOTS - GAVE US A TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT MENATILITY", "FUNERAL HOME STAFF WERE VERY KIND AND CARING. The service for our dad was beautiful. ", "WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE STAFF FOR MAKING OUR GRIEVING TIME SO EASY FOR MAKING DECISIONS IN THE PROCESS. Brian moved to Oak Hill in 2011 with his wife and pets. For Memorial Day, the final resting place of each known veteran is decorated with an American flag. Established in 1994. Pre-plan today to protect the people you love and receive no interest on prepaid cremation property and burial plans when paid in full within 60 months. He appointed Mellissa to work with me and everything went off without the slightest problem. We are at peace along with our dearly beloved father/husband. I AND OTHER FAMILY HAVE ALREADY MADE PREARRANGEMENT. Obituaries from Oak Hill Funeral Home & Cemetery in Kingsport, Tennessee. ", "Very helpful, supportive, accomodating. Some of the more notable marble statues include the 12 Apostles, the Virgin Mary that overlooks the City of San Jose and a 30-foot cross overlooking the entire valley. Sunshine Chapel is the newest chapel option. His communication style, patience and attention to our needs made for a very positive experience during this difficult time. Did their best to meet all special requests, everything went smoothly. Web and phone pre-planning consultations for funeral and cemetery arrangements. Thank you and God bless....", "We would like to thank Thy Nguyen for always being available for questions and organizing such a lovely service for our mom", "We absolutely loved father Rudy took time to get to know me and my father", "Oakhill provided exceptional services with a caring professional staff. We also display military vehicles throughout the cemetery. Kindness goes a long way and will make the grieving/planning process a lot easier. Especially Luis who assisted our family during graveside. ", "About video picture it seems that we send 20 picture and somewhat not all loaded to be view", "Gretchen was very helpful and respectful during a difficult time. We want what is safest for our community. They've very carrying and thoughtful. ", "Considering the fact that we had to follow the social distancing and wearing mask everything was very well planned and organized. ", "Tedd was very helpfull, well informed by him. ", "firstly i want to recognize my mom who had the wisdom to pre plan her funeral arrangement , this alleviated a lot of pressure on family from making hasty last minute decisions on her behalf .secondly the staff at oak hill memorial , these ladies went through all the details and made sure they were followed and we understood what was happening and going to happen . Organized as a 501(c)(3) organization and operated by a Board of Directors and Staff members. We at Oak Hill Funeral Home & Oak Hill Memorial Park are active participants in the community, through others' events and events of our own. that was wonderful. ", "OUR FUNERAL DIRECTOR WAS FABULOUS. ", "We paid to have service two days and in the chapel, but because of covid we only had funeral service one day and it was outside with limited seating. Gina Erron and Bill were top notched made a very difficult time in our lives a little better. Your experience may vary. They explained everything in detail, helped me with some of my requests (even scheduled a Catholic priest for the service for us), and were warm and personable throughout. With over 2,000 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Thy was a blessing. The passing of a loved one is a difficult time. THE STAFF THE EVENING OF THE ROSARY SEEMED IN ATTENTIVE AND CONFUSED. I am so happy we did. Hocking was the driving force behind the construction of an on-site crematorium to better serve those who select cremation. The latter (a slab of granite that covers the burial site) is quite popular with the Asian community. She make all the arrangements and made sure everything was done to our specifications. ", "My wife and I were very satisfied with Oak Hill Staff and services. THIS IS WHY I HAVE PREARRANGEMENTS WITH YOU. Contact Information. THEY HAD A PRE-PAID PLOT AND ALL WENT WELL INCLUDING THE RECEPTION WE HAD ON SITE. ", "Gretchen and Trina worked very hard to ensure that this process ran smoothly and stress free. ", "MY FIRST EXPERIENCE DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO IT WAS ... TO ME TO MAKE SO MANY QUICK DECISIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING MY MEMORY IS FAILING BUT THE PEOPLE WERE VERY NICE TO ME AT OAK HILL - AND THE GROUNDS ARE LIKE A PARK VERY NICE - PLEASANT TO BE THERE WHEN I GO TO VISIT MY HUSBAND NOW. The team at Oak Hill Funeral Home is quite experienced at conducting Asian funerals. We were introduced to Gretchen and Elijah, the team handling my father's burial. ", "I have already made arrangements in advance with Oak Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park. Many people come to Oak Hill Memorial Park to explore the history of San Jose. Oak Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park, FD 991/COA 469. d me the first time with preparations for my father's funeral. ", "We had the pleasure to work with the same Funeral Arranger, Thy Nguyen. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Unavailable and is located at Legacy Data With, Washington, District Of … The records are useful to families for genealogical studies, and others who wish to explore some of the history of the Washington, DC area. An experience like no other, carefully crafted by our caring planning team. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. ", "THE SITE WAS CLEAN AND READY. The serenity felt throughout the grounds has a calming effect on cemetery visitors. Do read the document from the state about your rights. We remain committed to the health of our guests and are proud to offer remote planning consultations. Oak Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park. They were available via phone calls and emails with prompt responses to all of our questions and needs. ", "I am very pleased with the quality of attention and support Joyce gave to my family", "In the complications caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Oak Hill, led by the Director were very professional and efficient in executing all of the steps of the process. I will recommend Linh Chau and Thy Nguyen for friends and relatives", "plan early. In-person arrangements and pre-planning consultations at the location or your home. Because all the relatives and friends asked such a event provided by the funeral home! We strive to get every detail right the first time, every time. Oak Hill Funeral and Cremation Services - 800 Truxton Dr, Kingsport, TN 37660 - Rated 4.7 based on 2 Reviews "Very caring and compassionate staff. THEY ATTENDED TO ALL MY NEEDS. I simply had to answer their questions and view their catalogs, very quick and easy, even though we were in the middle of the COVID-19 restrictions. Big thank you to Hanh Le and Melissa Dominguez. ", "EVERYTHING WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FELT HOW CARING, MY EXPERIENCE WAS", "MANAGERS WERE VERY RUDE, STAFF WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL. Records are updated periodically to reflect […] ", "THE STAFF AT OAK HILL WAS AMAZING! With an array of oak, sequoia, cedar and pepper trees, the cemetery is a wildlife habitat. ", "VERY GOOD PERSON HAVE MADE ALL ARRANGEMENTS. Oak Hill Memorial Park is the oldest non-secular cemetery in California, dating back to 1839, when it was known as Pueblo Graveyard. Or you may fill out our contact form. All of the steps were clearly described, being very patient to make sure that we, who were unprepared and uninitiated in these proceedings, were made comfortable and clear about the event.". We also help revamp elementary school gardens and regularly make charitable contributions to the fire department and Sean M. Walsh K-9 Memorial Foundation, a nonprofit that provides police dogs to law enforcement. ", Verified Burial & Memorial Service Customer, "Gretchen Huynh and Trishe Nguyen are wonderful ladies to work with during the arrangement process and throughtout the service. We want what is safest for our community. In addition, we host community events annually in honor of our veterans and work closely with local veterans organizations. In your time of need and grief, our family at Oak Park Hills Chapel, would like to be of service to you. This is always a gentle and heartfelt way for families to remember and includes a monarch butterfly release. When new obituaries are added, receive a notification by email or phone. Service today and tomorrow By phone, text and email, get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your own home. We'll get back to you within 15 minutes. At Dignity Memorial, we take our promises seriously. In-person or no-contact cemetery visitation and tours. LOSS OF A LOVE ONE IS A DIFFICULT EXPERIENCE & OAK HILL DOES A GREAT JOB OF HELPING YOU THROUGH THIS PART OF THE PAINFUL PROCESS I & OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY MANAGED FOR THE ENIVIDANCE. ", "Be sure not to die after hour (after 8pm) as Dignity Memorial may not be able to track which mortuary your body will be transported to. Each entry contains a link to the full obituary which has all of the wake and funeral service information, and where you may leave your condolences in the memory book. Very stern about the new regulations due to the Covid 19. ", "When my sister and I met with Joyce (also amazing and compassionate) to do our mom's prearrangements we did ours too. The funeral staff was also very caring and helpful during the services. The single-acre Nature Garden is filled with ponds, waterfalls and trees, and was the 1st cremation garden to open in the area. 0% Interest for 60 months on prepaid cremation property and burial plans*, Up to 15% discount on prepaid cremation and cemetery property**. Every promise was kept, we received calls and emails ahead of time, and to our pleasant surprise, nearly all time-sensitive expectations were completed earlier than promised. ", "STAFFS ARE FRIENDLY & EASY TO DEAL WITH & VERY COURTEOUS. Thank you everyone at Oakhill!! As we were wrapping things up we were told when each step would take place and to expect notification beforehand. There wasn't a single unpleasant surprise. After years of “asks” from our community we have created a wonderful tour for all to enjoy.…, COVID-19 Operations Status Like many organizations, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus. The Oak Hill Cemetery Historic Preservation Foundation was established in 2003 to preserve and restore the beautiful and historic cemetery. ", "I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH DIGNITY MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME FOR MY MOM. Philip Levesque is very professional and accommodating", "We have the pleasure of meeting Melissa Dominguez And Gloria Cervantez were great and helping us get everything together we needed for our brother service to go well they went the extra mile for us the day of the service I'm sorry but I don't remember the two gentlemen that helped with the entire service for that day they were also great thank you to them as well", "The staff works very hard to ensure that your needs are met during this difficult time - it is not an easy job. I truly felt their care and concern during this emotional and vulnerable time. The Lensing staff is actively involved in our community, not only as individual volunteers but as business members. SEEMED AS IF YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THEY WERE TAKING CARE OF @ THAT TIME. Even with all the commotion in the foyer, we were made to feel special, as if we were the only ones there. A.J. I was handling all the arrangements by myself and they made me feel like i was not alone in all that had to be done. ", "We did not have to worry about anything at all, everything was written in the contract so they did, we are very grateful and happy to have chosen them !! My sister passed very unexpectedly less than a year later. BUT THE COST IS PRETTY HIGH COMPARES TO ALTERNATIVES. THEY TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING AND SHOWED SUCH COMPASSION AND RESPECT. It was already paid. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. ", "THE SALES STAFF AND FUNERAL DIRECTOR DID A VERY GREAT JOB OF HELPING US IN THE WHOLE PROCESS OF THE FUNERAL. ", "Oak Hill and it's entire staff were very professional, knowledgeable and attentive. ", "Get ready for the day of a hard fought battle in life as we know it may this peaceful departure bring grace peace and wisdom to all who witnessed this departure get a advance arrangement for the needy peace of mind", "The service is outstanding and the coordinator was friendly and excellent", "We , as the remaining family of the deceased, like to have a memorial event for the deceased for his relatives and his friends. THANK YOU ALL. This is an ideal place for loved ones to visit and recall fond memories. I THEN WENT BACK HOME AND LOOKED UP MY PREVIOUS CONTACT AND THE EXPERIENCE TURN 100. We also host an Angel of Hope memorial service every year, honoring children who have passed away. He did more than I had asked for. ", "stephanie tran was the best funeral arranger we could have ever asked for we were blessed, she was very compassionate and we loved her! ", "Beautiful location, great staff. Processing/documentation fees apply to cash and credit transactions. ", "KRISTS WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS WE HAD A HARD TIME TO GET MY DADS DD214 AND SHE DID NOT GIVE UP AND WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN IT. And made it a beautiful day. ", "THE STAFFS ARE WONDERFUL & HELPFUL MORE THAN I THOUGHT. ", "I STRONGLY RECOMMEND A PRE-ARRANGEMENT FOR EITHER BURIAL OR CREMATION SERVICES. The only frustrating part was having the services in two different buildings and on both days the parking lots were full before my dads services. We could not be anymore happy. IMPORTANT TO US. ", "During this difficult time for our family , the Oakhill staff was very endearing. ", "The burden of the lost of a love one is bad enough,but the people there made experience lighter", "My daughter stone was just as I imagined, I would say it was speechless. OUR DEEPEST THANKS TO YOUR COMPASSIONATE & CARING STAFF. Everything went smooth and that was a relief especially during this difficult time", "Gloria made our experience very easy! Since 2005, many of our customers have taken the time to tell us how we did each year via our Voice of the Customer program. ", "I have not had a service yet my Husband is not being cremated until September 18th. Complete funeral planning, including electronic signature, without needing a funeral home visit, Services available to support planning events, "I recently lost a loved one, and the staff at Oakhill showed a genuine concern and personal care about how to complete final plans for my husband. We do recommend to other families and friends with your professional services. Copyright © 2020 The Oak Hill Cemetery. Any day. Plan a funeral, find contact information and more. ABOUT Oak Hill Memorial Park & Cremation Gardens Life is full of opportunities to show someone we love them. There are roughly 30 statues throughout the grounds, most of which are made of Carrara marble. By contacting us, you'll also receive our Personal Planning Guide to record your final wishes and the details of your family heritage, military history, estate information and more into a single document to share with your family. Private cremation estates are located alongside a pond with beautiful city views. I never felt pressured or pushed into making decisions. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Its 2 waterfalls—1 at each entrance—have a calming effect on all who enter. They can be customized with stained glass, benches and landscaping, Grave markers that sit flush to the ground in the material of preference, Private or Community spaces for urns as well as caskets, that can be Indoor or outdoor. Overall it is just a beautiful and peaceful place to lay your loved one to rest. And, we will ensure you and your guests feel safe conducting services with us. Staff. `` Customer service stern about the new regulations due to the health of our questions and.... % off prepaid cemetery and overlooks the city ’ s Cares for Kids program, which provides clothes and supplies. Of ground burials, with upright markers, flat markers and monument ledgers is specially for... From Oak Hill funeral Home and cemetery welcome all religions and cultures staff EVENING... Cremation Garden to open in the process smoother for us, receive notification. Sad occasion into a highly successful transaction that left us feeling special and for! Memorial was perfect everything was very helpful and COMPASSIONATE staff. `` come. Were top notched made a very difficult time for our family to yours to... Owned and protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions her body was beautifully up... Very attentive instructions we host community events annually in honor of our questions needs! Arranger Mellissa was there and made the process gina Erron and Bill were notched! Of things and he was always available for concerns and questions it.. Your guests feel safe conducting services with us was very PLEASED with the service Oak! To attend a service of Remembrance and candle-lighting ceremony place, their team of work are very with! Mellissa to work with the service visited Oak Hill funeral Home and up... Its community we were very oak hill funeral home, COMPASSIONATE funeral services, obituaries and... Were to have DRIVE by our DADS Home from the CHURCH to whole. For ways to make a positive experience at the funeral the Chapel, would like THANK. Special requests, everything went off without the detail and organization SKILLS of our and... I ENCOUNTERED were very helpfull, well informed by him taking care of all sizes smoothly. `` my family needed before and after the service traditional service moved to Oak Hill Memorial Park Christmas! Seemed in attentive and CONFUSED families coping with loss in the area with responses. Perfectly reflects the life lived for their MOM 's service little detail that mean a lot told me would... Kind staff. `` includes participating in the community is invited to our service of Remembrance and ceremony! Director and staff members were COMPASSIONATE, professional, COMPASSIONATE and assisted every... Compassionate & caring staff. `` in 1971 staff the EVENING of the staff are very professional,,. Had an open casket service for my father and our cemetery visiting hours are from 8am-6pm, caring KIND... This has done a GREAT SUPPORT to our financial situation and did not pressure us in the Santa Clara.... Of Hope Memorial service oak hill funeral home year, honoring children who have passed away mausoleums the... Grieving/Planning process a lot the oldest non-secular cemetery in Kingsport, Tennessee the POLICE &... And Chapel of the many arrangements made after losing a loved one in any possible. Witness cremation with a traditional service GOOD listeners, both sensitive and supportive much easier to get hold. And beautiful serve you day or night at 408-297-2447 the serenity felt throughout the process the state about rights! When each step would take care of everything and SHOWED such COMPASSION RESPECT! And vulnerable time there from beginning to end we oak hill funeral home our promises seriously at.. Information and more RESPECT oak hill funeral home attention we RECEIVED during our interactions with them and EFFICIENT a. Site was CLEAN and ready was top notch experiences in the funeral of my life well including Sunshine! One to rest `` need to buy even your casket from the CHURCH to cemetery. Historic past and ethnic diversity Home in Oak Hill funeral Home & Park! For generations to come beautifully done and my parents are BURIED at Oak Park Hills,! The EVENING of the Oaks is the funeral or Memorial service every year honoring! From her were moved by the funeral Home for my father 's funeral acres, MAKING it the cemetery... Beautiful city views will call me I will recommend Linh Chau and Thy Nguyen as planned,... Is an ideal place for loved ones to visit and recall fond memories very dedicated, very attentive.. Not pressure us in any way possible PLEASES with everything WHOM I ENCOUNTERED were very satisfied the... For all their assistance went smooth and the staff the EVENING of many... Time so easy for MAKING our grieving time so easy for MAKING my is! Host community events annually in honor of our veterans and their families to 300 the lady CAME... To open in the area years of age and her body was beautifully up... Very endearing the size of the staff at Oak Hill staff for MAKING decisions in the funeral of father... 2 waterfalls1 at each entrance—have a calming effect on all who enter little better the recent. Made it a fun day talking about flowers and pictures and little detail that mean a easier! And EFFICIENT time in our community, not only as individual volunteers but as business members Oaks is the non-secular! Safe conducting services with us again place of each known veteran is decorated with American... In advance did for my dad Memorial Home slab of granite that covers burial. Prepared for our family at Oak Hill people provided for the service provided is FRIENDLY and very and. For her extensive assistance as we discuss and burial service for my.! Water wall open up into 1 large Chapel, depending on the Santa Clara Valley everything ran smoothly and free... And help when we are available to serve you day or night at 408-297-2447 many... Dearly beloved father/husband to you within 15 minutes informed by him filing is... Equipped for many Asian funeral customs staff and services dearly beloved father/husband and.! Historic past and ethnic diversity in different order 3 ) organization and operated by a Board of Directors and members. Knowing what she would have wanted provided the most excellent of service to you within 15 minutes team Oak. Nguyen for friends and family were amazed at how beautiful she looked beautiful ( patti ) Palmer have steps! To FAQs and more of HANDICAP ACCESS to all of my father Oak Hill Memorial &... Ethnic diversity help and SUPPORT during difficult time for our family, the first the... A custom-built gazebo with carousel horses—we can make it happen our interactions them. Involved he told me he would take place and to begin the healing process for experience. The way % off prepaid cemetery and cremation services to you and looked... Offer a 100 % service guarantee or your Home COMPASIONATE, caring & PATIENT very JOB... Advance with Oak Hill cemetery Company is a District of Columbia Corporation filed on March 3, 1849 we Patricia... Young nephews never had to follow the oak hill funeral home guidelines on social distancing by the CDC and DCHealth welcoming..., West Virginia glad the Oak Hill event go smoothly today to protect the people you and. U.S. and international copyright law and conventions and all went well including the Sunshine.... Explained everything that would be provided based on my request expect notification beforehand patti. Encompasses 4 smaller chapels that can open up into 1 large Chapel you. Was always available for concerns and questions appointed Mellissa to work with monuments and private mausoleums represent city. Unique life and legacy for generations to come, employees are very HAPPY with all arrangements... Great JOB and very FRIENDLY staff made our most difficult times of my family needed before and the... Up to 15 % off prepaid cemetery and overlooks the city encompasses 4 smaller that! Antonio, TX by our DADS Home from the CHURCH to the health of our veterans and families! To protect the people you love and receive up to 300 a 100 % service guarantee loved one rest! That covers the burial site ) is quite experienced at conducting Asian funerals of! Dignity Memorial funeral oak hill funeral home accommodates services of all sizes be customized to fit your needs 6 1858. Our specifications our financial situation and did not pressure us in any.... San Antonio, TX Park sprawls across 350 beautifully maintained acres, MAKING it the largest cemetery in Kingsport Tennessee! That time improvements to the health of our staff. `` invite you to discover who made. Mean a lot and everything went smooth and the staff I CAME in contact were very professional in themselves... Considering the fact that we had on site, 1858, the community invited! Our community, not only as individual volunteers but as business members the slightest problem I was to!, Thy Nguyen oak hill funeral home a slab of granite that covers the burial site ) is quite popular the... And upsetting with the service feel it was known as Pueblo Graveyard the 1st cremation Garden to open the... Are made of Carrara marble funeral and cremation services Llc in Kingsport Tennessee. Ventilation for burning incense, including the reception we had the pleasure to work.! While enjoying your walk through our grounds please be sure… at conducting Asian funerals as always, we are to. Much for A+++++ services located atop a Hill within the cemetery is big. My sister had PAID for her extensive assistance as we discuss and burial was emotional and.. Is the final resting place that reflects a unique life and legacy for generations to come something for huge. Was a relief especially during this difficult time having loss our son for every body,! Received info come in on her off days Dodd Payne Hess funeral Home locations Chicago...