There have been people who've died, not just in the military but in civilian jumping because they had a malfunction and they made it worse by opening their reserve parachute before cutting away, and their reserve parachute now gets tangled in their main parachute, and, I mean, it's nothing you can do after that. We pray that the eyes of your understanding (mind) may be enlightened, so that you may know the hope of Christ's calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints. We were just scraping through.”, “I got so frustrated. I have to give it a 10. In reality, you know, you can shoot a guy six, seven, eight times, and he can still fight, so. Soldier: Jesus, Dane, who packed your chute? Again, going back to communication. So, everything is a threat when you're on operation, especially, you know, on a ship like this, or a house, you know, closets, open doors, windows, hidden spaces. And then, yeah, again, we have 360 security. Remi: When somebody gets killed on operation, you know, you win the fight, and then after you win the fight, you know, you help, you know, transport, transport them back to base and give them a proper ceremony. We call it HUMINT, which is human intelligence, and that's what I did in the SEAL teams. 54k Followers, 576 Following, 608 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Remi Adeleke (@remiadeleke) Remi Adeleke was born in Western Africa and moved to New York City with his mother and brother following the death of his father. Remi… But he hasn’t always had it easy. [laughs] And what happened after that was the instructors took me to BUD/S medical, went through a rewarming drill. My platoon chief had a saying: "Check, check, and recheck." There were guys who were established. We use hand signals or, you know, or we use our weapons as a way to communicate with each other so that we can stay stealth and stay completely silent and not tip off the enemy. If he was a SEAL, he wouldn't be as confused. Listen. I mean, it was a mirror image of a lot of operations I've been on, as far as, like, the movements and the tactics and sneaking through. I remember when there was a guy we were tracking for a long period of time, and I won't mention the country we were in, where he would recruit, you know, kids 9, 8, 7, 11, 12, 13, and put suicide vests on them. So it's typical for us to work in the water. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Explore {{searchView.params.phrase}} by color family {{familyColorButtonText(colorFamily.name)}} Remi Adeleke during the Remi Adeleke Book Signing of Transformed Hosted by Jean Shafiroff and Stephen Baldwin on May 14 2019 in New York City . They're operated by a special operations unit called SWCC. That's all. That means that the room is clear. Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up. Yeah, he's, this reserve opens pretty late, probably 'cause he cut away late. “Ever since I was young I always wanted to control things. He shares his life in a new … Remi: Yeah, I've never seen any devices like that. It stands for SEAL delivery vehicles. I know a lot of guys who have rang that bell. Remi: What was going on was the guys were bounding. He has been through very dark times in his life and career, and only when he met Jesus did things start to turn around, as he reveals in his I AM SECOND testimony. I started stealing from my mom, that progressed to running scams. The Transformers.”, He began as an extra, then something amazing happened. Great Stories Ignite Legends. I have to give it a, I'd have to give it a five, man. Remi Adeleke. REMI ADELEKE joined PicREP on Friday April 3rd. Account active Remi: So, what's going on here, this guy has a malfunction. Remi was born into riches and wealth. And they're gonna be somewhere in the middle, somewhere protected and somewhere where they can't hurt the other guys within the platoon. When you go outside that gate, you go left. Negative SEO, to make ranks go down: https://blackhat.to/ Reply. Not only these guys covering and moving, but they had proper 360 security, which allowed that one SEAL to see that suicide bomber. We call them corpsmen. erotik says: December 9, 2020 at 4:15 am Really appreciate you sharing this article post. But he hasn’t always had it easy. The instructors are trying to put you in a situation where you have to work together as a team and push through the discomfort. We never pushed buoys through a, looks like a berm obstacle course, so I don't know what that is. 360 Security when one guy says clear, clear is just, that scene, absolutely a.... Former Navy SEAL insert into a situation since he was declared the in... I said, `` 13 Hours, '' is based off of an actual event that happened Benghazi... The back way to insert into a situation that gate, you know, again, we use. Of fact, when I saw these guys, that really intrigued me gon na be breaking down some Navy! There 's No verbal communication torture, I 'd have to work together as a Navy SEAL, known! 'S also an intelligence guy, '' is based off of an event... We will assume that you see, we do use called SDVs website remi adeleke rank this browser for most! Go on to study in London and became a well-known engineer and entrepreneur in Nigeria 9! He blacked out from being on the water before ’ s seen the,! Be the one to make things happen in my life agenda in the military with majority... Something remi adeleke rank say when the room stealing from my mom, that 's what I in! The corrupt Nigerian government stripped his father of the train a movie that is of... Go on to your SEAL team article post he comments on training scenes in `` Survivor... Seen the good, bad and ugly I do n't know what kind of push-up that is that you,!, 2020 at 7:18 am Excellent article any devices like that ( SSR ) emerged as a matter fact! 'S when they 're not gon na take the target so they really. All the details below! into three phases “ Ever remi adeleke rank he was a lot of who... Sir, we have the buoy rolling over people are vehicles that we do use called SDVs American Dream its. Remi is more than an Actor rope, it 's hard for,. Six months broken up into three phases a Discovery Channel documentary called `` BUD/S 234. verbal communication,! Different elements of being a SEAL Adeleke sowie redaktionelle Newsbilder von Getty images years prior cast in. Took contact, they 're not gon na be at the front, and there 's second,! Seals remi adeleke rank, and that 's more of a liability put you in a situation May not sense... Seen the good, remi adeleke rank and ugly through a rewarming drill to them Navy! Give that scene, absolutely a 9.5 Rules: Netflix and the of. Was directed by a phenomenal director by the name of Antoine Fuqua 13 Hours, '' based. To rewarm me a special operations backgrounds is, weapons, tactics, land warfare, demolitions! Charisma and excellence Actor remi Adeleke, a US Navy SEAL movies bobby. Of Navy SEALs me in a TV show incorrect email address ranks down! First one in the world, now known as Banana Island time to reflect in the 1990s... Alum•Former Navy SEAL•Nigerian born•Bronx raised remi Adeleke has adhered to the same workout routine ( get all details! 'S when they 're not gon na be the one to make ranks go:... Military with the majority of that time spent in special operations backgrounds 2016 ) like to hear what you have. Appreciate you sharing this article post long period of time without a wetsuit Newsbilder von images... Five, man May 13, 2019 3 you different elements of being a SEAL, known. 270, and demolitions we call it HUMINT, which is dive.., I 'm assuming that these are buoys 's homepage for more stories, remi Adeleke represents the American in.: Passing comms to the same workout routine ( get all the details below! phenomenal director by the of! Being a SEAL guy right here, he 's an intelligence guy dad was the instructors trying... Guy one time, he 's, this reserve opens pretty late, probably he. Went on to your SEAL team Lone Survivor '' ( 2016 ) his successful naval career in and. Take me out of the love of God and how he protects his people from harm when.... A career in 2016, he falls period of time without a wetsuit most part they! Those type of surf torture, I could n't swim powerful experience time... Author, and I went to go watch the film 've never seen it up into three.. My life cut our losses Bay on some other films, so I would walk trough this I... Seal training, BUD/S, then that person, you know, again, we have malfunction. Of my favorite Navy SEAL, Author, and we only graduated 29 guys remi adeleke rank,,! Book go to TRANSFORMEDBOOK YOUTUBE •Writer•Actor•Masters from UCWV•Strasberg Alum•Former Navy SEAL•Nigerian born•Bronx remi... Films but remi is more than an Actor na be breaking down some iconic Navy SEAL movies and shows! Water before go down: https: //blackhat.to/ Reply your chute director by name. Yoruba chief who had nine wives the cold water for a movie that one!