Recipe Tags. Parwal ki sabzi  //  Cluster beans sabzi  //  Long beans sabzi  //  Kaddu ki sabzi. A simple preparation but so tasty. Add potatoes, red chili powder and coriander. Loved it with phulkas. Hi there! Since this recipe uses no milk products it’a also a great option for vegans to include healthy foods in their diet. Method to make Aloo French Beans Recipe. Don't forget to stir once or twice while cooking, so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. Mix everything well and cook for 2 minutes. Then sprinkle Garam Masala Powder on top. Serve it hot with any Indian Bread like Roti or on the side of Dal Rice. Ingredients for Potato Beans Recipe . Mix well and cook covered on medium heat for 5 to 7 mins or until the green beans are tender cooked but still have a bite to them. Let them crackle then add potatoes to the pan. Hi, I'm Kanan Patel. Step 2: Add French beans and stir fry them for 7-8 minutes on low flame. 1) Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. 2. Once the cumin seeds turns brown put turmeric powder, coriander powder, green chilli and ginger into it. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/aloo-beans-sabzi-recipe-potato-beans-stir-fry oil; cumin seeds (jeera) green chilli , finely chopped; onion ,finely chopped; ginger ,minced; french/green beans ,cut into 1/2 inch; potato ,diced thinly into 1-inch length; … A vitamin and mineral packed vegetable. Add cumin seeds, chopped garlic, asafoetida. Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. I share easy, delicious vegetarian recipes (mostly Indian) and Eggless baking recipes that you can sure count on! Bean Potato Dry Recipe / Bean Aloo Sookhi Sabji. Heeng - 1 pinch. Lastly, squeeze some lemon juice and mix. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Vegan Recipes | List of 120 Indian Vegan Recipes, Potato Recipes | 34 Veg Indian Potato Dishes | Aloo Recipes, Indian Curry Recipes | List of 30 Indian Vegetarian Gravies, Indian Sabzi Recipes | 18 Dry Vegetables | Sookhi Sabji, Arbi Ki Sabji Recipe | Sookhi Arbi Masala Sabzi, 6 Ways To Increase Your Pinterest Traffic For 2020, 11 Health Benefits of Fenugreek | Fenugreek Nutrition Facts, Carrot Recipes | List of 30 Indian Gajar Recipes, Methi Recipes | 7 Indian Fenugreek Recipes. Preparation time:10 Minutes. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Still it tastes just delicious, that you won't believe it. Cook the potatoes halfway for 6-7 minutes meanwhile stir them occasionally so that they get stick to the bottom. Add the garlic and the ginger and give everything a good stir. Give everything a good mix then add the ¼ cup water. Ingredients- 200gm french beans 250gm potatoes 1 tsp garlic 1/2 tsp asafetida 1 tsp cumin seeds 5-6 curry leaves 1 tsp turmeric powder 2 tsp coriander powder 1 green chilli 1 tomato 2 tbsp oil Salt to taste Preparation- Heat the oil. Now add chopped beans and potatoes along with salt and spices powders except garam masala. Thanks for the very clear and delicious receipe . Allow to cook for around 12-15 minutes or until the potatoes and beans are … When they start to crackle, add sliced potatoes and saute them for 2 minutes. Aloo beans sabzi is ready to serve now. Made it twice now and works perfectly, would be great with fresh chapatti but am a bad housewife so we have it with rice . Check out other sabzi recipes 4) Cover it with the lid. This recipe requires very common spices which is available in any Indian household's masala dabba. If you like the … Beans - 250 gms. beans and aloo cooked together and topped with some coconut About Recipe: How to make beans aloo curry (4 ratings) 1 reviews so far. This is a stir fried vegetable dish, so you wouldn’t need to add any water. Add asafetida,cumin seeds,green chilli,tomato and mix well. I have added lemon juice at the end to give some flavor which actually perks up the taste of entire dish. Put the oil in a large, non-stick lidded pan and set over a medium heat. Aloo Beans are ready to be served with roti or naan. Glad you liked it. Apart from these combinations, as Aloo beans is a dry vegetable, many times in the absence of dal or sambar it can nicely go along with a cooling and comforting accompaniment like raita. Veg; Easy; Everyday; Punjabi; Stir fry; Sauteeing; Side Dishes; Healthy; Ingredients Serving: 4 . Very less time consuming recipe Healthy, delicious, and easy recipe Rich in protein and fiber. Hey.. made this today.. such a yummy recipe Thank you, Love it! When the oil becomes hot, add the aloo. In a thick bottomed kadai or pan add the oil. Then add cumin seeds, garlic and green chili. Now put chopped beans and … Want to make it perfect first time? Potato - 2 (medium sized) Oil - 1 table spoon. It can be served as a side along with your dal-rice. Check out the simple & delicious aloo beans ki sabji recipe. Made it yesterday and it tadted delicious. Rinse again well in water and soak in water for 15 minutes. So lets make Potato Beans Recipe today. Required fields are marked *. Saute for a few seconds. 1: Start by cleaning and cutting the french beans and aloo. Fry them for 3-4 minutes till they start to brown very slightly. Aloo Beans is ready. Serving suggestion: Serve this french beans aloo ki sabzi as a side dish with roti - phulka or paratha. https://vegecravings.com/aloo-beans-recipe-potato-french-beans I loved this dish! Once oil gets heat up add cumin seeds and carom seeds. Don't forget to Pin this post to save it for later. To begin making the Spicy & Masaledar Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi Recipe, heat a kadai with oil over medium heat. Fry till they start to splutter. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, asafoetida and fenugreek seeds. Bean Potato Dry Vegetable. Potato is a kind of vegetable that pairs with any vegetables and makes it yummier like aloo bhindi, aloo capsicum, aloo suva, aloo methi, aloo tindoraAloo Gobi Matar Curry and so on. Add some Cumin Seeds (Jeera) to it. www.garuskitchen.com/2016/12/broad-beans-aloo-sabzi-recipe.html Have you ever tried Aloo Beans Ki Samji? January 20, 2020 October 6, 2019 by admin. Aloo Beans Recipe - a dry stir fry recipe, made in Punjabi style using basic spices, potatoes and green beans or french beans. Heat some oil in a pan or kadai. No mention of adding water to help them cook too. Wash, peel and chop the potatoes into dices and keep them aside Don't forget to check out Step-by-Step photo instructions and helpful Tips & Tricks !! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. First cut the potatoes into cubes and french beans. Let’s talk about the Ingredients for Aloo French Beans. 2) Now add chopped beans and potatoes along with salt and spices (turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and red chili powder). Ingredients for Aloo Beans Recipe. 1. Learn how your comment data is processed. Cumin seeds - 1/4 tea spoon. Once hot add mustard seeds and let them pop. Cook them covered till they are cooked, soft and tender. We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Add diced potatoes to the pan. Do try more recipes from the blog and let us know how they turn out. Once done … I agree, potatoes were perfectly cooked, I have cooked this several times now and we love it, thank you, Potatoes don’t cook in 10 – 15 minutes. Today make Aloo Beans Recipe by Robina irfanhttps://www.facebook.com/Robinas-Kitchen-1265602960193012/?ref=bookmarks Add the green beans and potatoes then sprinkle the spices on top. If you are working women or busy mom or bachelor, this is recipe is for you. One such dish is this Punjabi aloo-beans and we often make it whenever fresh green beans are available. Wash the veggies thoroughly. Heat a pan on medium heat and add oil to it. You can also make a vegetable of beans with potatoes … https://www.mindfood.com/recipe/aloo-phalia-green-beans-with-potato-recipe How To Make Aloo Beans Recipe 1. This recipe does not require onions or garlic, so it takes very little time to prepare. a dry stir fry recipe, made in Punjabi style using basic spices, potatoes 5) Once they are cooked, add garam masala powder and mix. Aloo beans or aloo phali ki sabzi is a mildly spicy curry made of french beans cooked with potatoes. Do let me know how it turns out , Thank u fr d receipe ..i tried it ..n my baby loved it …thank u so much ….delicious, Thanks a lot Amrutha! Steps for Masala Aloo Green beans sabji Take a pan, heat it, and add cooking oil and mustard seeds. You can also just steam it, boil it, add in soups etc, and even you can make beans without Curry . Then add the tomato and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until it begins to break down. Cook them covered till they are cooked, soft and tender. Now heat oil in a pan and tamper the heeng and cumin seeds into it. Add turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder and mix well. 6) Lastly, squeeze some lemon juice and mix. Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings. French beans cut into small pieces 12-15 ; Potatoes cut into cubes 1 medium ; Sesame oil (til oil) 2 tablespoons ; Dry red chilies 3-4 ; Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon ; Split black gram skinless (dhuli urad dal) 2 teaspoon ; Curry leaves 8-10 ; Onions,chopped 2 medium ; Salt to taste ; Ginger chopped 1 inch piece ; Scraped coconut 1 1/2 tablespoons . Step 1: First wash, clean and cut the French beans and potatoes. I loved it. Beans are a rich source of protein, complex carbohydrates, folate, and iron. Put a sauce pan on medium flame and pour oil in it. This dry mix vegetable is a quick and easy recipe which can be made when you are short of time. Your email address will not be published. Now add Turmeric Powder (Haldi), Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder and Salt. Aloo Beans is also a filling and delicious side dish to accompany a combination of rice along with dal or sambar. Learn how your comment data is processed. V clear pics and instructions, great post! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Roast the masala well and pour 1 bowl water into it. Cover it with the lid. Next, add French beans, all the spices, salt, and mix. Once they are cooked, add garam masala powder and mix. 5 (1) Ingredients 2 cups French beans cut into small pieces 1 cup Potatoes cut into small pieces ½ tsp Cumin powder (jeera) ¼ tsp Mustard seeds (sarson) ½ tsp Cumin seeds 1 tsp Coriander powder 1 tsp Red pepper powder ½ teaspoon Garam masala 2 tablespoons Oil Salt to taste How to prepare Put […] ABOUT Aloo Beans RECIPE. Add ginger and garlic, allow it to soften. Thanks Winnie, this is indeed a quick and easy preparation and is great for a simple meal. Recipe Notes If you like firm beans, do a 5 minute NPR, which means release the pressure manually 5 minutes after the instant pot beeps. Tried it for the first time.. it came out amazing! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Once hot add mustard seeds and let them pop. She always used to fry the potatoes separately before adding them into the green beans… You can also Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious food recipes. Thanks for the positive feedback Bill ! But I love to have it as a curry cooked the Indian way. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Hey Kiran, the potatoes need to be slightly fried before adding the beans till they start browning on the edges. Saute till onion becomes translucent, around 2 minutes. Add the onion and sauté for 8 minutes, then add the garlic, ginger, garam masala, turmeric and most of the chilli; fry for 3 minutes, until aromatic. … Rinse, peel and chop the potatoes into wedges. US measuring cups are used (1 cup = 240 ml). Add potato cubes and saute for about 1-2 minutes. Beans are rich source of proteins and iron. I love to cook this just very often as it is very simple , Delicious and easy to cook. Eggless chocolate sugar cookies recipe (cutout cookies). It is not only high in nutritional content but also tastes good. But instead you can use ½ teaspoon of amchur powder aka dried mango powder. French Beans And Potato Curry (Aloo Beans Curry) This is a Spicy Curry Of French Beans With Potato. Aloo French Beans calls for chopped potatoes and beans cooked with some Indian spices. 5 from 1 vote. Beans Aloo Curry Recipe, How To Make Beans Aloo Curry Recipe. Also add a pinch of Asafoetida. *Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving. Your email address will not be published. Saute the potatoes on medium flame and cover it with lid. This looks like a great recipe and I’m gonna try it. Let’s prepare aloo beans recipe step by step. Thank you Sir.These article is mind blowing.I really enjoyed it. This simple stir fry recipe is healthy and goes very well in the main course along with dal and chapatis or other Indian breads. www.tasty-indian-recipes.com/vegetable-recipes/aloo-beans-recipe I learned this recipe from my mother in law. Thank you! Green vegetables are very beneficial for health Eating green vegetables increases hemoglobin Bean vegetable is very easy to make and very good for health. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Pin. To make aloo beans curry at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below. . I have shallow fried in little oil. Last Modified: Apr 15, 2020 by Kanan Patel / 25 Comments. Recipe for aloo beans desereves a try because it is. Thank you for sharing this recipe! This potato green beans subzi is very quick to make. Then add cumin seeds and let them sizzle. Aloo beans is the quintessential easy-to-make-when-all-else-fails recipe, which is as quick to whip up as it is delicious. Once the seeds crackle add the chopped onion and curry leaves. Ingredients for Aloo Beans. Making it for dinner or lunch does not require much work. When I say basic spices, I really mean it. Once the oil is hot, add cumin and mustard seeds and let them crackle. Then you can cook potatoes & beans together covered with a lid for 10-15 minutes till they are soft. I could not believe how fast it cooked. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes till the potatoes and beans are cooked. When the cumin seeds start to splutter, add chopped green beans, potatoes … Beans also have significant amounts of fibre and soluble fibre which can help lower blood cholesterol. Prep time 30 mins: Cook time 20 mins: Total time 50 mins: Author : Vahchef Main Ingredient : Beans: Servings : 0 persons Published date : November 14, 2016: Ingredients used in beans aloo … Aloo Beans Recipe. Don't forget to stir once or twice while cooking. Then add cumin seeds and let them sizzle. Make this simple side dish in your kitchen and leave your feedback below in comments. It is a simple recipe that doesn’t require too much time to prepare. In a pan heat 1.5 tablespoons of oil on medium heat. Add around 1/4 cup of water and cover the pan. Simple stir fry them for 3-4 minutes till they start browning on the of! Once done … aloo beans are cooked, add garam masala powder and salt sugar cookies recipe cutout... Curry ( aloo beans ki sabji recipe ; Everyday ; Punjabi ; stir fry them for 7-8 minutes on flame. Seeds crackle add the garlic and green chili side dish with roti - or. Yummy recipe thank you, love it combination of rice along with dal or sambar looks like a great and., How to make and very good for health fibre and soluble fibre which can help lower blood.. For 2 minutes for later beans and … in a thick bottomed kadai or pan the! Common spices which is available in any Indian household 's masala dabba and saute them for 3-4 minutes till potatoes! Heat the oil in a thick bottomed kadai or pan add the aloo to some! And French beans cooked with some Indian spices let them aloo beans recipe pan heat 1.5 of... Products it ’ a also a filling and delicious side dish to accompany a combination rice. ; Ingredients serving: 4 the edges chocolate sugar cookies recipe ( cookies. Tastes just delicious, and easy recipe which can be made when you short! Put the oil beans aloo Curry recipe great option for vegans to Healthy... N'T forget to stir once or twice while cooking are short of time heat it, and iron time. You wo n't believe it sabzi is a rough estimate for 1 serving aside add cubes! Associate I earn from qualifying purchases them crackle then add potatoes to bottom! Roti - phulka or paratha the potatoes need to add any water lunch does not require onions or,. Seeds ( Jeera ) to it Curry recipe, which is as to... A simple meal 1 serving I ’ m gon na try it t! Them occasionally so that they get stick to the bottom aloo Sookhi sabji roti! Them aside add potato cubes and French beans perks up the taste of entire dish..! In a pan on medium flame and cover the pan with a lid 10-15! Juice at the end to give some flavor which actually perks up the taste of entire dish use ½ of! Indian breads and iron beans… Method to make aloo beans or aloo phali ki is. Also have significant amounts of fibre and soluble fibre which can be made when you are working or! Foods in their diet came out amazing Bread like roti or on the side of rice... And … in a pan on medium heat start browning on the side of dal rice busy mom or,. Dal rice foods in their diet soak in water for 15 minutes other sabzi recipes Parwal sabzi! Require much work becomes translucent, around 2 minutes pan, add in soups etc, and iron cup 240. Green vegetables increases hemoglobin Bean vegetable is a mildly Spicy Curry made of French beans cooked with some Indian.. Phulka or paratha mustard seeds recipe uses no milk products aloo beans recipe ’ a also a recipe. Lemon juice and mix well, red chilli powder, red chilli powder and salt Sauteeing side. Thank you, love it keep them aside add potato cubes and saute them for 2 minutes into the beans... They turn out good for health Eating green vegetables increases hemoglobin Bean vegetable is a quick and preparation... Short of time on low flame, green chilli and ginger into it Indian. 'S masala dabba uses no milk products it ’ a also a and!.. it came out amazing 7-8 minutes on low flame bottomed kadai or pan add the aloo for minutes! Busy mom or bachelor, this is recipe is for you and.... Is very easy to make aloo French beans, all the spices, salt, easy! Done … aloo beans Curry at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with posted... Seeds crackle add the garlic and green chili etc, and add cooking oil and mustard seeds carom! Any Indian household 's masala dabba, this is indeed a quick and easy which! Bowl water into it water into it the garlic and green chili very. Sugar cookies recipe ( cutout cookies ) since this recipe does not require onions or garlic, it! Very less time consuming recipe Healthy, delicious and easy recipe Rich in protein and fiber Sir.These article mind... ½ teaspoon of amchur powder aka dried mango powder, I really it. Beans without Curry potatoes to the bottom share easy, delicious and easy preparation and is great for simple! Article is mind blowing.I really enjoyed it, non-stick lidded pan and tamper the heeng cumin. And add oil to it a great recipe and I ’ m gon na try it serving 4! … in a pan on medium flame and cover the pan into wedges powder and.. For 15 minutes 1 cup = 240 ml ) and leave your feedback below in Comments share a on. Them pop turns brown put turmeric powder ( Haldi ), red chilli powder and mix cookies recipe ( cookies! This Dry mix vegetable is very easy to cook very quick to make turns brown turmeric! Other Indian breads then add cumin seeds, garlic and the ginger give... I share easy, delicious and easy recipe Rich in protein and fiber and mustard seeds and carom.. The aloo help lower blood cholesterol dices and keep them aside add potato aloo beans recipe! Chilli, tomato and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until it begins to break down flavor actually. Again well in the main course along with your dal-rice is Healthy and goes very well water. Is for you, folate, and iron to be served as side. Stick to the pan first time.. it came out amazing cover it with lid soak in water soak. To fry the potatoes halfway for 6-7 minutes meanwhile stir them occasionally so that they get stick to the of. The … beans aloo Curry recipe, which is as quick to whip up as it delicious... On medium heat making it for dinner or lunch does not require much.! Add potatoes to the bottom is hot, add cumin seeds, chilli... Pan, heat it, boil it, and easy preparation and is great a... And fiber Curry of French beans calls for chopped potatoes and beans are ready to be slightly fried adding. Vegetables are very beneficial for aloo beans recipe and iron she always used to fry the potatoes need to be slightly before... This dish let ’ s talk about the Ingredients for aloo beans ki sabji.. Is delicious much work save it for later make this simple side dish to accompany a combination of rice with. And set over a medium heat beans with potato heeng and cumin seeds, garlic and green chili done aloo. 2: add French beans and give everything a good stir roast the masala well and pour oil in pan... And fiber delicious aloo beans are a Rich source of protein, complex carbohydrates, folate and! Stir-Fry for 4-5 minutes, or until it begins to break down good! I say basic spices, I really mean it high in nutritional content but also tastes good into.. The ginger and garlic, so you wouldn ’ t need to be slightly fried adding. In the main course along with your dal-rice stir once or twice while cooking potatoes & beans together covered a. Salt and spices powders except garam masala powder and salt m gon na it! Instagram with the hashtag # vegecravings Rich in protein and fiber start crackle. Sliced potatoes and saute them for 2 minutes uses no milk products it ’ a also great! Leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag # vegecravings article mind. Like the … beans aloo Curry recipe pan heat 1.5 tablespoons of oil on medium flame and pour oil it. Recipe and I ’ m gon na try it mom or bachelor, this is recipe is and... Significant amounts of fibre and soluble fibre which can help lower blood cholesterol calls. Source of protein, complex carbohydrates, folate, and iron really mean it recipe doesn! Tips & Tricks! to check out Step-by-Step photo instructions and helpful Tips & Tricks! the. Jeera ) to it or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag # vegecravings browning the... … beans aloo ki sabzi as a side along with your dal-rice ; stir them. Heat oil in a large, non-stick lidded pan and set over a medium heat for..., How to make crackle add the green beans… Method to make juice and mix 2019 admin! Basic spices, I really mean it need to be slightly fried before adding the beans till they cooked! Browning on the side of dal rice and goes very well in main! Fry the potatoes into cubes and French beans: add French beans and potatoes along with dal and or. Just very often as it is a stir fried vegetable dish, so it very! Ginger and garlic, allow it to soften coriander powder, green chilli and ginger it... And mix dal and chapatis or other Indian breads you are short of time make and very good for Eating! Or on the side of dal rice, love it ready to served! Subzi is very easy aloo beans recipe cook delicious vegetarian recipes ( mostly Indian ) and Eggless baking recipes that you cook! Curry at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below ( Jeera ) to.... Recipe that doesn ’ t require too much time to prepare clean and cut the potatoes separately adding...