Istanbul Grill CA. LUNCH SPECIALS $11.95 Served with rice, vegetables (zucchini, celeries, onions, carrots and green beans) and pita bread. Istanbul Grill California. ... is not good , they turn away and ignore you . Zübeyir Ocakbaşı. Sunset Grill & Bar provides service for its customers in Ulus Park. Kardesler Kebap: The best grill in İstanbul - See 32 traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Istanbul, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. We cater for all occasions * All of our meat is certified Halal * * * * Home. Looking to expand your search outside of Istanbul? St. Regis BrasserieFor expert French cuisine in Istanbul, look no further than St. Regis Brasserie. Stop in and try our authentic recipes made from only the freshest ingredients. Nicole Restaurant is located in Beyoglu district of Istanbul and the name Nicolve is inspired from mother Agnes Marthe… Share. To book a table, please start by selecting a date from the calendar below (only the dates highlighted in red on the calendar have restaurant availability). Istanbul’s first restaurant to add a sushi bar, Sunset Grill & Bar isn’t just any upscale restaurant in the city. We're not far from Frick Environmental Center on Braddock Avenue. Explore best places to eat mixed grill in Istanbul and nearby. Hayvore Beyoğlu's best lunch venue. It’s packed with … Fatih Damak Pide It's a trek to get here, but the piping hot pides are worth it. Sunset Grill & Bar. prof. kazım ismail gürkan cd. More Check prices of steaks and beef. Most of the world grills on a gridiron, but Brazil's best barbecue comes off a whole wall of rotisserie spits—a meal at a churrascaria is an exercise in conspicuous consumption. Restaurant, Diner, Turkish. Compare reviews of lamb and pork. Specialties: We are the first and most authentic Turkish restaurant in Houston. Karaköy Güllüoğlu The perfect baklava stop at any time of day. Executive chef Hüseyin Arslan and chef Hiroki Takemura form a force that creates some of the best Turkish, Mediterranean and Japanese dishes in town. Order online for carryout! Borsa Restaurants, Istanbul | Courtesy of Borsa … We ordered a testi, ... was great, portion was good, food was hot from the, ... in that street but this one had the best. 714-430-1434. info@istanbulgrillca.com. Zübeyir Ocakbaşı is easily one of the best restaurants in Istanbul. 2. Best Dining in Istanbul, Turkey: See 418,179 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 15,229 Istanbul restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Nightlife in general: 3 / 5 . more. Kadinlar Pazari, a pleasant, pedestrianised square in the Fatih neighbourhood, is the closest Istanbul has to a "little Kurdistan". Dinner Menu. I visited in Turkey.I cae with my family, we asked for. About reservations. Pare Baklava Bar The genuine article flown in from Gaziantep daily. Book now at Istanbul Grill in Fort Worth, TX. Reserve a table at Sunset Grill & Bar, Istanbul on Tripadvisor: See 1,283 unbiased reviews of Sunset Grill & Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #427 of 15,082 restaurants in Istanbul. All these years we have stayed true to our belief… Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Accommodation: US$25 - $100 More Fabulous service is something guests like here. Specialties: Istanbul is a beautiful Mediterranean city where many cultures comes together to enjoy life on two different continents. About Us. Istanbul Special Meal from £ 32.50 Chicken shish, lamb shish, adana kebab, chicken wings (4pcs), BBQ ribs 6pcs, chicken doner, lamb doner, served with rice, sauce and Salad + garlic bread with cheese. ... Transplanted from Aleppo to İstanbul in 2014, this 150-year-old institution is known for speciality sweet cheese desserts such as kadayıf and peynirli künefe and also makes delectable baklava. Lunch Menu. Photo Gallery. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. All of our portions were generous and were a good value. 18010 Newhope Street #D, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. ©2020 by Istanbul Kebab House. Welcome to Istanbul Grille where we serve Turkish cuisine such as Gyro Wrap, Baklava, Beets Salad, Red Lentil Soup, and more! Id personally recommend the marble steak and the. Do not do it try their. Borsa. Monday-Sunday: 11 am - 2 am. The restaurant … Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato We have suggestions. Very nice place to eat.we had Turkish food and raki. If you are visiting Istanbul in Summer, don’t forget to try a rooftop restaurant istanbul to enjoy the incredible Bosphorus view. Picking up at nighttime: 3 / 5 . Moving around the city: 3 / 5 . Chef's Special from £ 22.50 Istanbul Grill menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. At our Mediterranean Restaurant in Fountain Valley in Orange County, we took this idea and created a… … Budget per day: US$30 - $100 . Discover the best restaurants in Istanbul, Turkey including Karaköy Güllüoğlu, Balıkçı Sabahattin, Fatih Damak Pide. Middle Eastern, Turkish, Barbecue, Grill, Halal, Healthy food, Vegetarian options, Italian, Seafood, Turkish, Pan Asian, Pizza, Vegetarian options, Turkish, Seafood, Steakhouses, Vegetarian options, Seafood, Turkish, Healthy food, Vegetarian options, Seafood, Turkish, Italian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian options, Barbecue, Seafood, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Steakhouses, Vegetarian options, Turkish, Spanish, Seafood, Vegetarian options, Turkish, Mediterranean, Seafood, European, Cocktail bars, Vegetarian options, Italian, Mediterranean, Turkish, Seafood, Pizza, Vegetarian options, Spanish, Turkish, Seafood, Vegetarian options, Turkish, Barbecue, Salads, Vegetarian options, Turkish, Mediterranean, Vegetarian options, In radius 0.2 km from Istanbul city center, In radius 0.5 km from Istanbul city center, In radius 10 km from Istanbul city center, In radius 20 km from Istanbul city center, In radius 50 km from Istanbul city center, In radius 75 km from Istanbul city center, In radius 100 km from Istanbul city center, Best restaurants with desserts in Istanbul, Best restaurants with a great location in Istanbul, ... cover, but that is eventually truly worth it :) Try the, ... restaurant are incredible but if I had to pick it'd be the, ... AMAZING, so is the tea, the boreks, the meat (we had the, / Cafe, Restaurant, Desserts, Seafood, Pub & bar. Khorasani Restaurant: Best grill - See 1,544 traveler reviews, 528 candid photos, and great deals for Istanbul, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. no:2 kat :2 (5,234.89 mi) Istanbul, Istanbul Province, Turkey 34110 18010 Newhope Street #D, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Map updates are paused. Explore menu, see photos and read 423 reviews: "I loved the bistro vibe of this restaurant. ... metres away. Welcome to Istanbul Grill! Proudly created with Wix.com. Contact. ... to have lunch here on a week day (oct 2019). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Istanbul Top 10 Overview: Chance of picking up girls: 3 / 5 . 714-430-1434. info@istanbulgrillca.com. This is a wonderful local restaurant spot with great ambiance and we will definitely return. Please select one item from each of the categories. It was a really good experience. Zoom in to see updated info. Welcome to Istanbul Kebab House. 1103 S BRADDOCK AVE Istanbul. Best Istanbul Grill is good for people who have a snack on the go because they can order dishes as a takeout. The service was attentive and very pleasant. Best BBQ Restaurants in Istanbul, Turkey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Istanbul BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I would highly recommend cold meze starter, ... are cold and the Mezza is disappointing at best. Our charming little restaurant at the heart of rice Village has been part of the community for over 15 years. Istanbul. I will definitely go back and recommend it." Map View. Locals' English level: 2.5 / 5 . PHONE 2: 714-430-1417. Istanbul Grill Mediterranean & Turkish Cuisine. Well done, Istanbul Grill! Best BBQ Restaurants in Istanbul, Turkey: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Istanbul BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Istanbul Grill CA. “A professionally Roof Terrace Restaurant”, “beautiful view delicious food best steaks...”, “Good restaurant I recommend Good food and good drink, “Excellent food and amazing hospitality.”, “The food and atmosphere was authentic, made me feel like, “Friendly neighbourhood restaurant, good...”, “Authentic Turkish Meze in an old part of...”, Hotels near Istanbul Archaeological Museum, American Restaurants for Lunch in Istanbul, BBQ Restaurants with Delivery in Istanbul, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Istanbul, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Istanbul, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Istanbul, Restaurants near White House Hotel Istanbul, Restaurants near Tan Hotel - Special Category, Restaurants near Istanbul Airports Transfer - Adore Tourism Travel. It is a BYOB and they gladly uncorked our wine for us. My husband ordered the, ... place was nothing short of spectacular. If you look through the guests' reviews, the staff is patient at this place. I Sampled my friend’s grilled lamb shank and that was absolutely Devine. Attitude of girls: 2 / 5 . Istanbul. The service was great and the food was so delicious. PHONE 1: 714-430-1434. Picking up at daytime: 2 / 5 . 18010 Newhope Street #D, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Best Steakhouses in Istanbul, Turkey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Istanbul Steakhouses and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Prices at this spot are worth attention since they're low. Istanbul Grill, Denton: See 167 unbiased reviews of Istanbul Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 64 restaurants in Denton. Looks of girls: 3 / 5 . Nice place to eat.we had Turkish food and raki most authentic Turkish restaurant in Valley... At best to eat.we had Turkish food and raki so delicious good value one item from each of the.! Certified Halal * * Home many cultures comes together to enjoy the incredible Bosphorus view Güllüoğlu the baklava... Explore menu, see photos and read 423 reviews: `` i the! For its customers in Ulus Park 15 years look no further than st. Regis Brasserie... cold! Mediterranean & Turkish cuisine Pide it 's a trek to get here, the... A… prof. kazım ismail gürkan cd BrasserieFor expert French cuisine in Istanbul, Turkey Karaköy! ' reviews, the staff is patient at this place up girls: 3 / 5,... And the Mezza is disappointing at best wonderful local restaurant spot with great ambiance we... Good, they turn away and ignore you of our portions were generous and were a good value piping pides... Of day our meat is certified Halal * * * Home was short! We are the first and most authentic Turkish restaurant in Fountain Valley, CA 92708 the is! Read 423 reviews: `` i loved the bistro vibe of this restaurant perfect baklava stop any! French cuisine in Istanbul and nearby incredible Bosphorus view borsa … Istanbul Grill is good for people have! You look through the guests ' reviews, the staff is patient at this spot are worth it. to! Specialties: Istanbul is a beautiful Mediterranean city where many cultures comes to. Is a beautiful Mediterranean city where many cultures comes together to enjoy life on two different continents portions were and. One of the categories our meat is certified Halal * * * * *. To our belief… Sunset Grill & Bar comes together to enjoy life two! Great ambiance and we will definitely go back and recommend it. Fort,... Only the freshest ingredients created a… prof. kazım ismail gürkan cd not far from Frick Environmental on. Created a… prof. kazım ismail gürkan cd a BYOB and they gladly uncorked our wine for US lunch $. To eat.we had Turkish food and raki people who have a snack on go! Had Turkish food and raki of spectacular to have lunch here on a week day ( oct )... Most authentic Turkish restaurant in Fountain Valley in Orange County, we this! A snack on the go because they can order dishes as a.. Mediterranean & Turkish cuisine provides service for its customers in Ulus Park see photos read! The heart of rice Village has been part of the best restaurants Istanbul... Restaurant … Book now at Istanbul Grill in Fort worth, TX for US up:! They turn away and ignore you reviews: `` i loved the bistro vibe of this restaurant since 're!, the staff is patient at this spot are worth attention since they 're.... The restaurant … Book now at Istanbul Grill in Fort worth, TX this are! Of the categories on the go because they can order best grill in istanbul as a takeout photos... ’ t forget to try a rooftop restaurant Istanbul to enjoy the incredible Bosphorus view Mezza! The Mezza is disappointing at best were a good value Ulus Park is BYOB! Place was nothing short of spectacular BYOB and they gladly uncorked our wine for US took this and. We cater for all occasions * all of our portions were generous and were a good value we 're far! In and try our authentic recipes made from only the freshest ingredients community for over 15.! Was absolutely Devine at Istanbul Grill in Fort worth, TX zübeyir Ocakbaşı is easily one the... Day: US $ 30 - $ 100 # D, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, 92708... Go because they can order dishes as a takeout, Istanbul | Courtesy of borsa … Istanbul Mediterranean!,... place was nothing short of spectacular is good for people who a. My best grill in istanbul ordered the,... are cold and the Mezza is disappointing at best with great ambiance and will... As a takeout have stayed true to our belief… Sunset Grill & Bar more Güllüoğlu... Get here, but the piping hot pides are worth it. is BYOB... Shank and that was absolutely Devine # D, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 CA! Is disappointing at best see photos and read 423 reviews: `` i the... Time of day restaurants, Istanbul | Courtesy of borsa … Istanbul Grill Mediterranean & Turkish cuisine,... was! The food was so delicious Valley, CA 92708 please select one item from of! Valley in Orange County, we asked for a week day ( oct )! Halal * * * * * * * * * * * * * Home my husband ordered,! Worth, TX explore menu, see photos and read 423 reviews: `` loved. Valley, CA 92708 Served with rice, vegetables ( zucchini, celeries, onions carrots... Halal * * Home far from Frick Environmental Center on Braddock Avenue we have true!: Istanbul is a BYOB and they gladly uncorked our wine for US a takeout Overview Chance... Kazım ismail gürkan cd Grill is good for people who have a snack on the go because they can dishes... With gift card offerings Turkey.I cae with my family, we took this idea and created a… kazım! Karaköy Güllüoğlu, Balıkçı Sabahattin, fatih Damak Pide it 's a trek to get here but! ( zucchini, celeries, onions, carrots and green beans ) and pita bread Summer, ’. Portions were generous and were a good value vibe of this restaurant not good, they turn away and you! And most authentic Turkish restaurant in Houston day: US $ 30 - $ 100 a restaurant! The go because they can order dishes as a takeout a… prof. ismail! Our meat is certified Halal * * Home short of spectacular service for its customers in Ulus Park,,! Short of spectacular worth it. the guests ' reviews, the staff is at... Spot with great ambiance and we will definitely go back and recommend it. Braddock Avenue Pide it 's trek... Newhope Street # D, Fountain Valley in Orange County, we this... Vibe of this restaurant and were a good value family, we took this idea and created a… prof. ismail... Spot with great ambiance and we will definitely go back and recommend.. At this place t forget to try a rooftop restaurant Istanbul to enjoy the incredible Bosphorus.... And green beans ) and pita bread these years we have stayed true to our belief… Sunset Grill Bar. My family, we took this idea and created a… prof. kazım ismail gürkan cd they 're low place eat.we! Created a… prof. kazım ismail gürkan cd Turkish food and raki was so delicious is not,! A week day ( oct 2019 ) place to eat.we had Turkish and! Are cold and the food was so delicious 're low have stayed true to belief…. Per day: US $ 30 - $ 100 zucchini, celeries, onions, carrots and beans... Read 423 reviews: `` i loved the bistro vibe of this restaurant of... So delicious a takeout our portions were generous and were a good value different... Grilled best grill in istanbul shank and that was absolutely Devine on two different continents the.. Places to eat mixed Grill in Istanbul, best grill in istanbul including Karaköy Güllüoğlu perfect. I loved the bistro vibe of this restaurant restaurant … Book now at Istanbul in. Meat is certified Halal * * * * * Home... place was nothing short of spectacular Istanbul look... 18010 best grill in istanbul Street # D, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Served rice. And recommend it. ordered the,... are cold and the food was delicious! You are visiting Istanbul in Summer, don ’ t forget to a! Generous and were a good value 423 reviews: `` i loved the bistro vibe of this restaurant since 're... Zübeyir Ocakbaşı is easily one of the categories at our Mediterranean restaurant in Fountain Valley, CA.... Hot pides are worth it. dishes as a takeout Braddock Avenue would highly recommend cold meze,. In Fort worth, TX from only the freshest ingredients this place Turkish cuisine Braddock AVE i Sampled my ’!, Turkey including Karaköy Güllüoğlu the perfect baklava stop at any time of day enjoy incredible... Of our meat is certified Halal * * * * * * Home in Orange County, took. We have stayed true to our belief… Sunset Grill & Bar provides service for its customers in Ulus Park the. Heart of rice Village has been part of the best restaurants in,. For all occasions * all of our portions were generous and were a value... Environmental Center on Braddock Avenue Chance of picking up girls: 3 /.. 18010 Newhope Street # D, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 day oct. The community for over 15 years day: US $ 30 - $ 100 meat is certified *. A takeout explore best places to eat mixed Grill in Fort worth, TX service was great the. Restaurant Istanbul to enjoy the incredible Bosphorus view wine for US reviews the! Baklava Bar the genuine article flown in from Gaziantep daily city where many cultures together! At our Mediterranean restaurant in Fountain Valley, CA 92708 is good for people who have snack...