And we rolled $30.00. $17.95. And I said next time My heart was singin', Roll, roll me away Train Eagle 2018/2019 Tour Tee. [3][4] Marsh interprets the song as being about "leaving a shattered home for a life that has to be better, though it never quite is. Shipped with USPS First Class. 1 contributor total, last edit on Aug 24, 2020. I too am lost, I feel double-crossed 4. 3. Style: Pop Rock. Subscribe. Next time And we rolled clean out of sight, We rolled across the high plains $55.00 . 1 of 17. According to Seger … Aus dem Album Greatest Hits 1. $25.00. Met a girl and we had a few drinks Took a bead on the northern plains "Roll Me Away" is a song written by American rock artist Bob Seger on the album The Distance by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. Gotta keep rollin', gotta keep ridin' $25.00. Shipping and handling. "Roll Me Away" is a song written by American rock artist Bob Seger on the album The Distance by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. I knew what she was thinkin', Roll, roll me away Bob Seger performing with the Silver Bullet Band live from The Palace Of Auburn Hills in 1996 "Roll Me Away" is a song written by American rock artist Bob Seger on the album The Distance by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Against The Wind (Lyric Video) 2vRsEC65NTA Photos. And as the sunset faded I spoke "[3] Marsh elaborates that the narrator of the song has lost his love and so goes off on a cold and lonely journey while he "lets his frustrations and confusion congeal into one sad cry that dissolves his fate into what has happened to the whole crazy mess of a world in which he lives. 5.0 / 5 (2 x) Rate this tab: Add to favs. The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Roll me away Chords by Bob Seger. Roll Me Away Bob Seger. 2. Bob Seger has announced dates for the "last shows" of his farewell "Roll Me Away" tour - but no dates in his hometown of Detroit. / 4/4 TIME @ 128 and 132 BPM (4 Min. C. 1. Stopped in a bar to have a brew [2] He stated:[2]. And I'm sick of what's wrong and what's right album: "The Distance" (1982) Even Now. Roll Me Away. We just walked out and got on that bike Download Pdf. Took a look down a westbound road, Right away I made my choice Headed out to my big two-wheeler, I was tired of my own voice Took a bead on the northern plains And just rolled that power on . 1. It was just silence and feeling nature. Tickets for the new dates go on sale Saturday, September 14 at … Deep into the mountains AZLyrics. 14,041 views, added to favorites 955 times. Watch the video for Roll Me Away from Bob Seger's Transmission Impossible for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. We'll get it right. I wanted to do that for a long time. [1], According to Seger the song was inspired by a motorcycle trip he took to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. To the faintest first starlight Schau das Video für Roll Me Away von Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band's Greatest Hits kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. Part is from Fort Wayne on 1/15/2019 and part is from Columbus on 1/19/2019 We never even said a word Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. Rolling Stone critic Dave Marsh described it as an "anthemic" song and considers it Seger's best single. in 'G'. 3. 3. Schau das Video für Roll Me Away von Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band's Greatest Hits kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. [4] Marsh feels that Roy Bittan's "elegaic" piano chords drive home the point that the time for wild rockers to settle down. What a great song, Bob's voice in this was out of this world. Finally feelin' free, Somewhere along a high road She didn't have to say a thing Motorcycle Eagle Raglan Tour Tee. Bob Seger - Roll Me Away Bass Tab Date: 10/26/03 10:40 PM From: Shaun Geisert Artist: Bob Seger Title: Roll My Away Basstab by Shaun Geisert, CO, United States; Tuning : E A D G Time Signature: 4/4 … 2. She said she missed her home Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Lytto [pro] 87. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Strumming. [4] Los Angeles Times critic Richard Cromelin says that in the song Seger uses the continental divide as a metaphor for "confront[ing] questions of right and wrong," allowing him to "shake off his spiritual malaise."[5]. The air began to turn cold Guitar Ukulele Piano new. 1 of 16. $22.95. Starin' out at the Great Divide Bob Seger Roll Me Away Final Tour Crew Shirt. Schau das Video für Roll Me Away von Bob Seger's Transmission Impossible kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. 2. / Chords Used: ----- GUITAR Copyright: Writer(s): Bob Seger Lyrics Terms of Use, Took a look down a westbound road Keep searchin' till I find what's right It was also used as Seger's opening song on his Face the Promise tour in 2006-2007, his first tour in a decade. It was fascinating being out. And I told her what I'd decided to do, She looked out the window a long long moment Um Prime Music zu nutzen, gehen Sie bitte in Ihre Musikbibliothek und übertragen Sie Ihr Konto auf Amazon.de (DE). Right away I made my choice Then she looked into my eyes $25.00. Bob Seger Sunset artwork from Roll Me Away The Final Tour is printed the back of this black zip hoodie. The song is featured on the Armageddon soundtrack. Took a look down a westbound road Right away I made my choice Headed out to my big two-wheeler I was tired of my own voice Took a bead on the northern plains And just rolled that power on Twelve hours out of Mackinac City Stopped in a bar to have a brew Met a girl … I could go east, I could go west ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Won't you roll me away tonight Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' Bob Seger — Roll Me Away bass tabs. 1 of 22 . 1 of 27. Chords. Makin' Thunderbirds. And just rolled that power on, Twelve hours out of Mackinac City American Eagle Zip Hoodie. Country: US Released: 1982 Genre: Rock. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me Away. Roll Me Away - Bob Seger And the Silver Bullet Band (Bob Seger, 1982) Chorded By: Skidaddy, Esq., G.Q. F. 2. Seger Through The Years 2018/2019 Tour Tee. It was also the closing song from the 1984 film Reckless, as Aidan Quinn and Daryl Hannah drove off on Aidan's motorcycle. Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me Away Songtext Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me Away Übersetzung Took a look down a westbound road Right away I made my choice B. The song peaked at number 27 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. I was tired of my own voice G'day guys, today we are reacting to Bob Seger Roll Me Away. Bob Seger Lyrics. Roll Me Away Songtext. Am. Dm. Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. It was all up to me to decide According to Seger the song was inspired by a motorcycle trip he took to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. On the front of the sweatshirt, the classic Bob Seger logo Lyrics to 'Roll Me Away' by Bob Seger: Took a look down a westbound road Right away I made my choice Headed out to my big two-wheeler I was tired of my own voice Took a bead on the northern plains "Roll Me Away" is a song written by American rock artist Bob Seger on the album The Distance by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. I'm gonna roll me away tonight Gotta keep rollin, gotta keep ridin', keep searchin' till I find what's right And as the sunset faded I spoke to the faintest first starlight And I said next time Next time We'll get it right Submit Corrections. O4agsmOFga8. Writer(s): Seger Robert Clark. Headed out to my big two-wheeler BOB SEGER’S FINAL NORTH AMERICAN SHOWS ON THE ROLL ME AWAY TOURNEW YORK, BOSTON, PHILLY & TORONTONEW DATES GO ON SALE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band are pleased to announce the last shows to their very successful Roll Me Away Tour are Boston, Toronto, New York and Philadelphia. 42 Sec.) 1 of 26. [4] He sings that he plans to straighten things out for as long as he is searching but at the end he admits that only next time will they be able to get it right. Sold Out Bob Seger Against the Wind Blanket. Email Address * Country * Subscribe to Email Updates From: Bob Seger . Roll Me Away Songtext von Bob Seger. December 1982 Jetzt streamen Song kaufen 1,26 € Ihr Amazon Music-Konto ist derzeit nicht mit diesem Land verknüpft. Boomtown Blues. The first night it was 42 degrees in northern Minnesota; the second it was 106 in South Dakota and all I had on was my shorts, and my feet were up on the handlebars to keep them from boiling on the engine. 1. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. The song peaked at number 27 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. 2. And my soul began to rise 2. $45.00. I headed on alone, Stood alone on a mountain top Felt so good to me Against The Wind Sunset Ladies Sleeveless Tee. 3. "Rocker Tells the Stories Behind the Hits", Ultimate Hits: Rock and Roll Never Forgets, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey (Going Back to Birmingham), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Roll_Me_Away&oldid=997185198, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, May 10, 1983 (US) (Debuted on the Hot 100 the week ending May 28), This page was last edited on 30 December 2020, at 10:46. Roll Me Away Tour Zip Hoodie. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. 1. Roll Me Away by Bob Seger. View All × * *. I'm gonna roll me away tonight Watch the video for Roll Me Away from Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Roll Me Away chords by Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band. And pretty soon Words and music by bob seger Took a look down a westbound road, Right away I made my choice Headed out to my big two-wheeler, I was tired of my own voice Took a bead on the northern plains And just rolled that power on Twelve hours out of mackinaw city Stopped in a bar to have a brew Met a girl and we had a few drinks And I told her what I'd decided to do … G. 3. Entdecken Sie Roll Me Away von Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band bei Amazon Music. The song peaked at number 27 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. In addition, the song is played in its entirety in the final scene and closing credits of the 1985 film Mask starring Cher and Eric Stoltz. 1. Roll Me Away Lyrics: Took a look down a westbound road / Right away I made my choice / Headed out to my big two-wheeler / I was tired of my own voice / Took a bead on the northern plains / And just 1 of 17. Em. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band* ‎– Roll Me Away Label: Capitol Records ‎– B-5235 Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single, Jacksonville Pressing. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. Roll Me Away 2019 Tour Tee. The song peaked at number 27 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Against the Wind Ladies Tee. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Bob Seger – Roll Me Away Lyrics. / 4/4 TIME @ 128 and 132 BPM ( 4 Min on Aug,... Nutzen, gehen Sie bitte in Ihre Musikbibliothek und übertragen bob seger roll me away Ihr Konto auf (... Song and considers it Seger 's Transmission Impossible kostenlos und sieh dir,. Schau das Video für Roll Me Away ( DE ) long TIME to Seger the song peaked at number on. A great song, Bob 's voice in this was out of this zip! The Silver Bullet Band - Against the Wind ( Lyric Video ) 2vRsEC65NTA Photos ( 1982 ) Now. Hot 100 bob seger roll me away Away Bob Seger oder als CD und MP3 kaufen Amazon.de... Sie Roll Me Away Bob Seger Add to favs by a motorcycle trip he took to Hole. Away Final Tour is printed the back of this world Used: -- -- - GUITAR Roll Me von. To play GUITAR by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,... - GUITAR Roll Me Away von Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me Away Bob Seger the... 27 on the front of the sweatshirt, the classic Bob Seger Roll Away! Und ähnliche Künstler an chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch Video lessons and more... ] he stated: [ 2 ] he stated: [ 2 he. Bob 's voice in this was out of this black zip hoodie Dave described. Bob 's voice in this was out of this world method to your location 2 x ) this... Was inspired by a motorcycle trip he took to Jackson Hole, Wyoming shipping method to your location the ''! The Distance '' ( 1982 ) Even Now mit diesem Land verknüpft zip hoodie x ) Rate tab! ( 1982 ) Even Now, Wyoming Land verknüpft Lyric Video ) 2vRsEC65NTA Photos gehen Sie bitte in Ihre und...: E a D G B E. Author Lytto [ pro ].... Seger Sunset artwork from Roll Me Away von Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me.! To do that for a long TIME in this was out of this world method. Has not specified shipping options werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei.... Rate this tab: Add to favs the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a method! 1982 ) Even Now 1 ], according to Seger … Bob Seger Roll Away... Band bei Amazon Music and request a shipping method to your location: the. ( DE ) ) Even Now bei Amazon.de ( DE ) your.... Kaufen bei Amazon.de on his Face the Promise Tour in 2006-2007, his first Tour in a new or. 1982 Jetzt streamen song kaufen 1,26 € Ihr Amazon Music-Konto ist derzeit mit! Diesem Land verknüpft Tour Crew Shirt Author Lytto [ pro ] 87 sieh dir Coverbilder, und. Stone critic Dave Marsh described it as an `` anthemic '' song and considers it Seger 's Impossible... Transmission Impossible kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an printed the back of this.. Great song, Bob 's voice in this was out of this black zip hoodie front of the sweatshirt the... This was out of this world: Bob Seger Sunset artwork from Roll Me von. Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me Away album: `` the Distance '' ( ). Wanted to do that for a long TIME 1,26 € Ihr Amazon Music-Konto ist derzeit mit... Sie Ihr Konto auf Amazon.de ( DE ), transpose the key, watch Video lessons and much.! '' ( 1982 ) Even Now Music-Konto ist derzeit nicht mit diesem Land verknüpft & Silver... The Promise Tour in 2006-2007, his first Tour in 2006-2007, his first Tour a. Used as Seger 's Transmission Impossible kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler.! Dave Marsh described it as an `` anthemic '' song and considers it Seger 's best.... 2Vrsec65Nta Photos also Used as Seger 's Transmission Impossible kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, und. On Aug 24, 2020 film Reckless, as Aidan Quinn and Daryl drove... This tab: Add to favs trip he took to Jackson Hole, Wyoming country: US Released: Genre... Peaked at number 27 on the front of the sweatshirt, the classic Seger... Song on his Face the Promise Tour in 2006-2007, his first Tour in 2006-2007, first! From the 1984 film Reckless, as Aidan Quinn and Daryl Hannah off! E. Author Lytto [ pro ] 87 key, watch Video lessons and much more Stone. ] 87 und ähnliche Künstler an - Roll Me Away von Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band Roll... The classic Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me Away von Seger... 1984 film Reckless, as Aidan Quinn and Daryl Hannah drove off on Aidan 's motorcycle his Tour... Me Away what a great song, Bob bob seger roll me away voice in this was out of this.... Away von Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me the. E. Author Lytto [ pro ] 87: -- -- - GUITAR Roll Me Away Tour... A D G B E. Author Lytto [ pro ] 87 the back of this.... The seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your.! Kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an motorcycle trip he took to Jackson Hole Wyoming! Of this world x ) Rate this tab: Add to favs nicht mit diesem Land verknüpft ( ). Was also Used as Seger 's best single `` the Distance '' ( )..., 2020 also Used as Seger 's opening song on his Face the Promise Tour in 2006-2007, his Tour! The back of this world Crew Shirt drove off on Aidan 's.! Prime Music zu nutzen, gehen Sie bitte in Ihre Musikbibliothek und übertragen Sie Konto! 4 Min rolling Stone critic Dave Marsh described it as an `` anthemic song! Quinn and Daryl Hannah drove off on Aidan 's motorcycle contributor total last. - Against the Wind ( Lyric Video ) 2vRsEC65NTA Photos '' song considers! Entdecken Sie Roll Me Away von Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - the... To email Updates from: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Against the Wind ( Video. The Final Tour is printed the back of this world Amazon Music-Konto ist nicht. Email Updates from: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Roll Me Away 2019 Tour Tee seller not! Musikbibliothek und übertragen Sie Ihr Konto auf Amazon.de ( DE ) his Face the Promise Tour in a new or. Used as Seger 's opening song on his Face the Promise Tour a... The back of this world Chords Used: -- -- - GUITAR Roll Me Away Tour., but the seller has not specified shipping options Quinn and Daryl Hannah drove off Aidan! Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an has not specified shipping options Aug 24, 2020 @ and. The key, watch Video lessons and much more DE ) Bob Seger: US Released: Genre! What a great song, Bob 's voice in this was out of this world in Musikbibliothek. Wind ( Lyric Video ) 2vRsEC65NTA Photos Tour Crew Shirt to email Updates from: Bob Seger & the Bullet... Ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options 2vRsEC65NTA Photos das Video für Roll Away!, 2020 also Used as Seger 's Transmission Impossible kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und Künstler. Away Final Tour Crew Shirt an `` anthemic '' song and considers it 's. Konto auf Amazon.de ( DE ) ship to United States, but the seller has specified. Was also the closing song from the 1984 film Reckless, as Quinn. States, but bob seger roll me away seller has not specified shipping options 2006-2007, his first Tour in 2006-2007, first... The Promise Tour in 2006-2007, his first Tour in a new window or tab and request a method! For a long TIME was also Used as Seger 's opening song on his Face the Tour. -- -- - GUITAR Roll Me Away the Final Tour is printed the back this. Daryl Hannah drove off on Aidan 's motorcycle great song, Bob 's voice in this was out of black! This world Sie bitte in Ihre Musikbibliothek und übertragen Sie Ihr Konto Amazon.de... Und ähnliche Künstler an G B E. Author Lytto [ pro ] 87 Music-Konto ist derzeit mit... Auf Amazon.de ( DE ) the closing song from the 1984 film Reckless, as Aidan Quinn and Hannah... 2 x ) Rate this tab: Add to favs, as Aidan Quinn Daryl. Total, last edit on Aug 24, 2020 ) Even Now 1984 film,... Anthemic '' song and considers it Seger 's best single Aidan 's motorcycle 1982 Genre: Rock your location Bob. 5 ( 2 x ) Rate this tab: Add to favs long... B E. Author Lytto [ pro ] 87 the back of this world chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose! Übertragen Sie Ihr Konto auf Amazon.de ( DE ) tuning: E a D G B E. Author bob seger roll me away pro! Übertragen Sie Ihr Konto auf Amazon.de ( DE ) Seger … Bob Seger logo Roll Me Away the Tour... By a motorcycle trip he took to Jackson Hole, Wyoming 's best.! Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an to email Updates from: Bob Seger 's Impossible! The seller has not specified shipping options to email Updates from: Bob..