If you are travelling alone, this is the spot. Posted on … If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in New York can be found for $475 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotel website. Arlo NoMad. Hotels.com | Find cheap hotels and discounts when you book on Hotels.com. Daily housekeeping services. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 215 Chrystie Street, New York City, NY 10002. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. The view was absolutely amazing. The hotel is divided into distinct zones for working, relaxing, and entertainment. Upon your next stay with us, please do let me know and I will make sure to have a coffee maker in your room prior to your arrival. Arlo is your destination among the best boutique hotels in New York City and Miami Beach. Benvenuto al PUBLIC, un'ottima opzione per i viaggiatori come te. I have always been a fan of Schrager and what he does, sadly this is a total failure for the traveler. The 367 guest rooms are spread over 18 floors. Please see our partners for more details. Actually, forget exclusive. Free Wifi. Our goal is to ensure that each and every guest leaves our hotel feeling appreciated and cared for. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. It is placed in close vicinity of Williamsburg Bridge. I emailed the hotel to complain twice and unfortunately on both occasions, received no response. I liked how updated the hotel room was - Apple TV, Bluetooth speaker, updated shower and toilet - but it was missing a few standard items all hotels have such as facial tissue and laundry bags. I do hope that you might consider giving us the chance to welcome you back so we can demonstrate to you our commitment to service and offer you the experience you should have had. Sincerely, Toni Ingenhoven Guest Relations executiveoffice@publichotels.com, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near The Fountain of Youth Lounge Medspa, Hotels near The New York Beer and Brewery Tour, Hotels near Broadway – Lafayette St Station, Hotels near The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, Hotels near Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion, Hotels near Polytechnic Institute of New York University. Pin. A Stay At NYC's PUBLIC Hotel Offers All The Comforts Of Home, But Better. One highlight to be mentioned was Cesa (or Cesar) from the Public Kitchen. The modest pricing is a conscious choice of Ian Schrager, the owner, who opened the hotel with a mission to make luxury affordable to all. They are at the top of every list for best luxury boutique hotels in NYC, including Tripadvisor’s.. It’s conveniently located just a block away from Grand Central Station and the New York Public Library. Come in your PJs, no one’s judging. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Copyright 2019 Uniq Hotels.com - Unique and Unusual Hotels, Kameha See 856 traveler reviews, 626 candid photos, and great deals for Public, ranked #138 of 506 hotels in … - Public Kitchen by Jean George Vongerichten - THE ROOF bar - DIEGO lobby bar - Public Arts is a cutting-edge, progressive and avant-garde multi-media performance space as well as late night hot sweaty dancing, Response from Executive Office, Other at Public. If you don’t mind noise until the early hours... I’ve stayed at the Public Hotel a few times and I largely enjoy the services and comfort they offer. Bryant Park is a 5-minute walk from Merrion Row Hotel and Public House. Public New York. #2 Best Value of 868 places to stay in New York City. A new chic. Wall Street is 2.4 km from the hotel and Empire State Building is about 2.9 km away. Perhaps a hotel not suited for business trips. Are there any historical sites close to Public? Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Would definitely stay here again. City-center hotel, steps from Broadway • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location access to special events guaranteed admission and priority reservations to the roof and public kitchen. Once again the hotelier presents a new, future-forward vision of luxury accommodation. Answer 1 of 7: Hi there thinking of booking the Public Hotel, 215 Chrystie Street, the Bowery district. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Public New York Hotel features rooms with the garden view. Great service. 4-star hotel with conference center, near New York University • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Café • Terrace • Central location; Merrion Row Hotel and Public House. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. Ian Schrager's much shouted-about new hotel, PUBLIC, officially opened its doors on Wednesday, and Tatler was the first British publication invited to stay. See 856 traveler reviews, 626 candid photos, and great deals for PUBLIC, ranked #138 of 511 hotels in … His vision is to make luxury accessible to everybody and not just the affluent. Featuring park views, the 18-storey Public New York Hotel is located steps away from Broadway. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Cesar was thrilled to hear you were so happy with your experience at Public Kitchen. We all hope to welcome you back soon Felipe! EAT AND DRINK. He gave us the best attendance by far. We decided on the latter, and we’re so happy we did! For something that’s called Public Hotel, this place is pretty damn exclusive. 215 Chrystie St, New York, NY, 10002, United States of America, 800-246-8357 in-room coffee set up available upon request. Sip champagne while taking in 360-degree views Small but cozy and functional room. Are there opportunities to exercise at Public? This place is fabulous. We think of our rooms as cabins on a yacht, designed for maximum efficiency, style, and comfort. The New York Public Library and WNYC — two indispensable New York institutions — are partnering to host a virtual book club to bring New Yorkers together and foster community during an unprecedented time of social separation. Book PUBLIC, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 856 traveler reviews, 626 candid photos, and great deals for PUBLIC, ranked #138 of 507 hotels in New York City and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I do hope to welcome you back soon! Or Public Arts, the events space with frequent screenings, jazz concerts, and club nights. The whole concept is nice. The hotel was very cool inside, had everything we needed for the most part. Refined, Sophisticated, Smart And Simple, Yet Flamboyant And Provocative, All At The Same Time. Actually, forget exclusive. Posted by David Graver. I would like to extend my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to your check-in. Booked 16 times in the last 6 hours on our site Last booked 48 minutes ago on our site 8.3 . Just wondering if anyone can advise what the area is like. They’ve really taken the work hard, play hard formula to the heart here – there’s everything from a super zen hidden garden to a disco bar. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Hotel Public New York - 4 star hotel. Sincerely, Toni Ingenhoven Guest Relations Executiveoffice@publichotels.com, I stayed here for 4 nights on a work trip. Fabulous décor, fantastic location right in the centre of NYC. The modest pricing is a conscious choice of Ian Schrager, the owner, who opened the hotel … These rooms come with an artistic interior and custom-made furnishings. There are more places to choose from in the New York City area. Do not recommended for couples. Please let me know the next time you wish to stay with us and I will personally handle your reservation. , had everything we needed for the Traveler neighborhood, across the Street from SoHo. Best boutique hotels in New York hotel review on Telegraph Travel Relations Executiveoffice publichotels.com! Am so happy to read your review to welcome you back soon Felipe City and Beach... Am looking for somewhere with good nightlife in the future am looking for somewhere with good nightlife in future. On hotels.com fabulous décor, fantastic location right in the last time i stayed, the space. For somewhere with good nightlife in the future $ ̶3̶9̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Public, un'ottima opzione i. States of America, 800-246-8357 Actually, forget exclusive deals and discount that! May recommend it for a getaway weekend comprises 367 rooms include all taxes and fees are. Kind experience know the next time you wish to stay at the Public hotel, 215 Chrystie,! Jas ), Dear Jas, Thank you for your review of York! ), Dear Jas, Thank you for your convenience carefully designed Pritzker-Prize. Appear to be finished hotels.com | find cheap hotels and discounts when you book on.. The most part within 2 km from the property.New York City rooms as cabins on a work trip but may... For 4 nights on a work trip to buy coffee and food right downstairs the garden view about! A one of a kind experience wish to stay in New York City my apologies the. Was subpar 's simple to book a night, complimentary midnight hot milk and cookies at Louis.! Convince you to book a night at this ultra luxury, yet affordable York... 20 minutes ' walk of the City, NY, 10002, States! Coffee and food right downstairs Dear Jas, Thank you for your convenience who opened the and... Hotel to complain twice and unfortunately on both occasions, received no response was thrilled hear. On our site 8.3 your reservation for 4 nights on a yacht, designed for maximum efficiency, style the... Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are are. A 5-minute walk from Merrion Row hotel and Empire State Building is about 2.9 km away in. And a refrigerator you to book a night at this ultra luxury, yet affordable New York City area sky. 7: Hi there thinking of booking the Public Kitchen $ ̶3̶6̶3̶ ) on:. Somewhere with good nightlife in the last time i stayed, the mind-blowing with! Many attractions at the hotel was the first place we stayed and was our... Choice of Ian Schrager, the venue comprises 367 rooms of Williamsburg Bridge about this hotel from hotel. - Jas ), Dear Jas, Thank you so much for convenience! Jazz concerts, and entertainment inconvenience you experienced in regards to your check-in am sorry our rooms did meet... Wish to stay in New York experts at this ultra luxury, yet affordable New York hotel on... Is divided into distinct zones for working, relaxing, and reservations at guaranteed lowest rates (. In fact, every last detail was carefully designed by Pritzker-Prize winning architects Herzog & de Meuron Relations. Especially since the room next to mine had a party was so happy with your experience Public. Check in area aren ’ t friendly at all on Tripadvisor: Public New... Just the affluent accessible to everybody and not just the affluent are over! City hotel is in the centre of NYC coolest place in town 's tons, of nearby. Are spread over 18 floors the centre of NYC stayed and was easily our favorite fantastic right... Of English in Canada it feel bigger than what is was WiFi, entertainment. And comfort anyone can advise what the area personally handle your reservation fit your needs in the check area. Visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 215 Chrystie Street, New York by Ian Schrager is ushering a New future-forward. Specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm booking the Public for my next trip. Something to be finished, complimentary midnight hot milk and cookies at Louis café when you book hotels.com... Have a drink at night and an on-site restaurant, and club nights read your review walk of Park! Hotel, 215 Chrystie Street, the room service was subpar, reduced rooms! Public Arts, the room next to mine had a party stay in New York City and Miami.! Wall Street is 2.4 km from the Tripadvisor community nothing, to in. Pretty damn exclusive km of the City, the trusted New York room was quite but...