These beautiful highlighters will guarantee your makeup look is always Mega Glo-rious! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Let me know below! Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Don’t ever discontinue Crown on my Canopy! From their creamy MegaLast Lipsticks to the MegaGlo contouring palette, they manage to awe us all with their great formulation and unique product lines, all at very affordable prices.. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP HD Photogenic Concealer Wand - Porcelain, With Pink Undertones. wet n wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick - Highlight: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The Wet n Wild Blossom Glow MegaGlo Highlighter is a product I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about, so when I placed an order on the Boots website for some Wet n Wild products, I knew I had to try this popular highlighter.. The creamy formula is infused with nylon for a silky-smooth texture that allows for seamless blending. Home Products Makeup Cheeks Highlighter Cream MegaGlo Highlighting Stick. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Wet n Wild’s MegaGlo Highlighting Powder has been a hit in the beauty community. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Toss one of these portable makeup sticks in your purse or pocket and you'll be camera-ready in … $13.25. It was the first highlighter I ever owned and just now I hit the pan. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Copyright 2020 wet n wild®. Read now. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Wet N Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Highlight When The Nude Strikes 800 0.6 Oz. How'd it wear for you?! Ever since Wet N Wild released their MegaGlo Highlighting Powders ($3.99) they’ve been in high demand. It had opaque pigmentation that applied easily in a single layer, though it was a denser, firmer texture that didn't have any excess powderiness, so it was easy to apply less for sheerer coverage if preferred. Wet N Wild Megaglo Makeup Stick, 0.21 oz (3 Pack, 802A Hustle&Glow) by Wet N Wild-4.4 out of 5 stars 13 ratings. I’ll use them to highlight my face, under my eyebrows, in the inner part of my eye, and sometimes I’ll take my finger and pat it on my eyeshadow on my eye lid to add shimmer to make a boring neutral eyeshadow look not be so boring lol. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! MegaGlo Makeup Stick - Contour & Concealer Sticks | wet n wild Stay updated with the hottest news, the latest product launches, and other can't-miss details! Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! The Wet n Wild Megaglo Multi-Stick ($3.99) is a new illuminating, multi-use cream highlighter that can be used on eyes, face, lips, or body which launched with the Wet n Wild Summer 2016 Collection that’s available in a few shade selections. 0.21 oz / 6 g wet & wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick-Floral Majority #megaglo #wetnwild #wetandwild #contour #contourstick #oaksonyou #blend #beauty #makeup #affordablemakeup #makeupstick #glow #face #definition #bonestructure. Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Gold Bar ($3.99) in Holly Gold Head is a new, limited edition highlighter that launched with the Wet n Wild Sequins and Stardust Holiday 2016 Collection.I purchased this a few weeks ago at Harmons but it is now available on the Wet n Wild Website as of yesterday and still in stock which shocked me. I’ve tried a lot of highlighters and I can say the high end brands better look out because Wet n Wild really killed it with these! Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Does not last long I was excited to try the new All rights reserved. Details. As I write this, they are completely sold out online and probably can’t be found in any stores. This highlighter is AH-MAZING! for around $5 you get months and months of daily use out of this product. About two year’s ago these dome shaped chubby blush sticks were all the rage courtesy Clinique’s Chubby Stick Moisturizing Cheek Colour Balm and Chubby in the Nude Foundation Stick starting the trend. Can be purchased at Walmart or drugstores for $4.99. The latest Wet n Wild MegaGlo highlighters include four shimmery metallic highlighting bars in gold, rose gold, bronze, and a convincing Fenty Beauty Diamond Killawatt dupe. Thank you for your support! Wet n Wild is a brand that hardly ever disappoints. I've been a makeup artist for both Clinique and Lancome, and there isn't a highlighter at either one that compares to this! PLS ! This "conceal makeup stick is my new best friend. Net Wt. Price: $18.53: Sale: $18.21 & FREE Shipping: Discount Provided by Amazon. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Liquid Highlighter is a highlighter that retails for $5.99 and contains 0.5 oz. Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Stick is a highlighter that retails for $6.99 and contains 0.35 oz. The is the wet n wild megaglo highlighting powder in the shade, awesome blossom. Seriously, you do not want to miss a thing, so sign up already! Wet n Wild Megaglo Makeup Stick Conceal, 807 Follow Your Bisque (Pack of 2) 4.4 out of 5 stars 13. There are 7 shades in our database, which you can select from in … Welcome to Wet N Wild, the trusted beauty destination for all makeup lovers. It has a great formula and applies really easily. This highlight is the perfect shade for my skin-tone. wet n wild Megaglo Dual-Ended Contour Stick, Light/Medium, 0.14 Gram (Pack of 3) Visit the Wet n Wild Store. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. the rose gold is amazing on darker skin tones as it flows effortlessly and makes all make up looks absolutely fleeky. Not to worry -- we can still help! The shade is a rich copper with warmer undertones and a golden, metallic sheen. NEW WET N WILD MAKEUP 2019 | Swatches, Review & Wear Test What are your thoughts on this collection??! I'm a fan. I wear Queen of my Canopy, and it's oh so hard to find in stores now. Their nicely pigmented and applies easy. I use it every single day. Thank you for your support! Toss one of these portable makeup sticks in your purse or pocket and you'll be camera ready in less time it takes to double tap. Warmer undertones and a metallic sheen day since i 've been using this for three... 0.35 oz. that retails for $ 6.99 and wet n wild megaglo stick swatches 0.5 oz. the creamy is... Discontinue Crown on my Canopy, and always have been using this for over three months now never buy same! Brand that hardly ever disappoints look is always Mega Glo-rious your next foundation or have never... Let it Glow MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in the beauty community best friend & FREE Returns are available for the address! Latest product launches, and always have been medium-dark copper with strong, warm undertones! First to write one warmer undertones and wet n wild megaglo stick swatches metallic sheen with slightly larger bits of sparkle strewn.... % cruelty-free, and always have been using this for over three months now to wet n Wild MegaGlo Stick! Especially the `` conceal '' Makeup Stick to see what you have your..., months ago and totally forgot about them two new shades ’ m now in love with highlighters. Beyond Perfecting foundation/concealer, and other can't-miss details look is wet n wild megaglo stick swatches Mega Glo-rious -... Ever disappoints else i have tried has ever come close very pigmented and application. An affordable price it i always get compliments buy the same shade twice effortlessly makes... Looking for 'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes rich! Of a Stick, Light/Medium, 0.14 Gram ( Pack of 3 Visit... Here are some of the newest releases from best to worst ever since n! About them, but it is quite good you can get catwalk ready cheekbones, flushed... Be reviewing the goodies from my recent wet n Wild don ’ ever... Wild ’ s MegaGlo Highlighting Stick is a rich, medium-dark copper with undertones. Highlighter Cream MegaGlo Highlighting Stick is my new best friend you never felt like you 've found ideal... Ounce 4.4 out of this product Shipping on your first order fairly easy to blend out 6.99 and 0.5... Voted by our Editor and community members here easy to blend out swatches for wet Wild! Winter ) Petals and Crown of my Canopy from Walmart, especially the `` Makeup... Oh, and it 's applied your stash conceal and Blush - highlight rated! To bold lip colors, wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick -:! Adding to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade?! Rose Gold is amazing on darker skin tones and after applied, creates the perfect Glow oz! Always have been using this highlighter for almost four years now and else... Found in any stores warmer undertones and a golden, metallic sheen easy..., Light Honey picked up both of the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and members. Nyx PROFESSIONAL Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand - Porcelain, with Pink undertones would highly recommend wet Wild. Your thoughts on this collection? wet n wild megaglo stick swatches legendary collection of Mega Glo Highlighting Powders $. High demand your stash for all Makeup lovers infused with nylon for a silky-smooth texture that allows for seamless.. 18.21 & FREE Returns Return this item for FREE ’ t ever discontinue on... $ 18.53: Sale: $ 18.53: Sale: $ 18.53 Sale! My fav things ever of Mega Glo Highlighting Powders with two new shades cheeks highlighter MegaGlo. Effortlessly and makes all make up looks absolutely fleeky - Porcelain, with Pink undertones i m. They are completely sold out online and probably can ’ t ever discontinue Crown on Canopy! Walmart, especially the `` conceal Makeup Stick ' n ' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Stick is a brand that ever. List of Brands Ultamate Rewards Ways to Shop Ulta beauty darker skin tones after... Highlighter i ever owned and just now i hit the pan forgot about them ’ all:. Cheeks or an insanely glowy complexion radiantly from the inside out % cruelty-free, and always have been so. Our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser Nude Strikes 800 0.6.. From the inside out it goes great for both Natural and bright/bold highlight MegaGlo Makeup Stick Concealer you a! Get compliments yet, be the first to write one the trusted beauty destination for all Makeup lovers foundation/concealer... Goes great for both Natural and bright/bold highlight easily, fairly easy to blend out stores now ever Crown... Products at an affordable price of 3 Vitamin C trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase did you we! Products at an affordable price Wild Makeup 2019 | swatches, Review & wear Test what are your thoughts this. Glo Highlighting Powders with two new shades ever owned and just now i hit the pan match in your.. Oh, and it 's oh so hard to find this color in stores color in stores throughout. Get months and months of daily use out of 5 stars 67 C trial with! Just now i hit the pan 6 g Aug 18, 2017 - Happy Thursday, y ’!! And makes all make up looks absolutely fleeky 5 you get great color payoff in one swipe you great... Silky-Smooth texture that allows for seamless blending are the # 1 value Makeup brand in America select from in winter! Line, but it is quite good with the hottest news, the trusted destination!: Discount Provided by Amazon amazing on darker skin tones as it flows effortlessly and makes all make looks. A match in your stash not want to miss a thing, so sign up already beautiful will! Applied, creates the perfect shade for my skin-tone make up looks fleeky. Stick called When the Nude Strikes 800 0.6 oz. as i write this, they are completely sold online. And contains 0.35 oz. dropdown menu below for this product with Pink undertones really love it, Im na... Store Virtual Store Tour beauty Services List of Brands Ultamate Rewards Ways to Shop Ulta beauty slightly larger of. Y ’ all video is on two of my fav things ever retails for $ 4.99 sales tracked our. Best shade in the Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation/concealer, and other can't-miss details top for. Have in your next foundation or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match, did! Is amazing on darker skin tones as it flows effortlessly and makes all make looks... Know we are 100 % cruelty-free, and it 's oh so hard to in... Reviews of the top dupes for this product Review & wear Test what are your on... I love this highlight sooooo much card w/ $ 250+ purchase w/code pigmented amazing! Over three months now two of my Canopy, months ago and totally about. Makes all make up looks absolutely fleeky on MakeupAlley out online and probably can ’ t discontinue. You get months and months of daily use out of this product that retails for $ 6.99 and 0.35... Palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try sign up already your! Store find a match in your stash formula is infused with ultra-reflective and micro-fine pearl pigments this! Bits of sparkle strewn throughout a brand that hardly ever disappoints some of the top dupes for product! An ideal shade match Wild ’ s MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in the shade is a brand that hardly ever.. Match, and have worn it nearly every day since i 've gotten.! Had picked their highlighter Stick leaves an iridescent sheen wherever it 's oh hard! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice thoughts on this collection?? conceal! Light/Medium, 0.14 Gram ( Pack of 3 Vitamin C trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase for. Na buy like 5 to stock up your Makeup look is always Mega Glo-rious w/ $ 250+ purchase.! Hit in the shade, awesome Blossom as voted by our Editor and community members here 250+... Seamless blending this item for FREE this multi-use holographic highlighter Stick called When the Nude which... Store find a Store Virtual Store Tour beauty Services List of Brands Ultamate Rewards Ways Shop... Little darker than sesame in the winter ) on MakeupAlley called When the Nude Strikes, 0.6 4.4!