Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups. Line 8 muffin cups with liners. … Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a muffin pan with oil of choice. These sugar-free zucchini muffins are a healthy and safe snack for school lunches or the perfect keto treat. They have a full cup of shredded zucchini (about 2 small zucchini) for 10 muffins, which adds a sneaky vegetable and keeps the muffins moist. You can use potato flour or arrowroot starch. Your email address will not be published. Using keto-friendly coconut flour, fresh blueberries, and shredded zucchini, you will find yourself whipping these muffins … Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread – baking soda 1 cup strawberries, cut into small pieces, fresh or … The muffins are relatively sweet and are packed with two medium zucchini, flaked coconut, and chopped walnuts. vanilla extract. Strawberry-Zucchini Muffins. Substitute arrowroot flour for tapioca flour in a 1:1 replacement. breakfast, coconut flour, dairy free, gluten free, grain free, paleo, zucchini muffins. You can also try this recipe to take away the trial and error: https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/best-low-carb-chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread/. Distribute evenly among 9 muffin tins. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. This coconut flour zucchini bread recipe makes great muffins too, but you’ll have to shorten the baking time a bit. Learn how your comment data is processed. Grain-free paleo-friendly zucchini muffins that are refined sugar-free. In a large bowl, stir together the white whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Directions. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tray with 9 muffin papers (or spray with cooking oil). When substituting one cup of all-purpose flour with coconut flour, you must add 1/4 cup of coconut flour and increase the number of eggs by one. Replace the avocado oil with algae oil or almond oil. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir to combine. | Healthy Recipes Blog Just keep in mind the muffins will be dense without some form of starch :), Hi, I would like to make these with less carbs. Do you need to drain the water from the zucchini? Mix together the eggs and coconut flour until smooth, then mix in the remaining ingredients. Thanks, The best replacement would be using a zero-sugar liquid sweetener, as you wouldn't need to play with any of the other ingredients. Pass the zucchini over the blades of a vegetable grater and transfer into a bowl. Set aside. In a separate, large mixing bowl, add the mashed banana (make sure you have the ½ cup called for in the recipe). Add chocolate chips or chunks, or chopped walnuts or pecans. How To Store & Reheat. Coconut Flour Muffins, Super Fluffy! Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread Muffins – Paleo Friendly. STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Coconut flour zucchini muffins – grain-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and delicious! I have the boba red mill powder. The zucchini apple crumble muffins … How to Make Coconut Flour Zucchini Muffins: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tray with 9 muffin papers (or spray with cooking oil) Add all ingredients except the grated … apple. Coconut Flour Zucchini Muffins: Pour the batter into a greased or muffin paper-lined muffin tin instead of a loaf pan and bake for around 25 minutes, or until edges are firm and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin pulls out clean. These chocolate chip zucchini muffins are seriously tasty with a soft, moist texture and the perfect amount of sweetness. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until an inserted toothpick … Allow muffins to cool at least 30 minutes before eating. Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until muffins are golden-brown and cooked through. Each oven will vary and so will the size of the muffin/cupcake tins you chose to use - but they generally take … Stir together until combined. Thanks for the recipe! Add the shredded zucchini and … Chocolate Chip Muffins– Fold through 1/4 cup of chocolate chips into the batter and reserve a few to top the muffins with. Zucchini Muffins– Add 1/4 cup shredded zucchini … For those reasons, it is not easily replaceable without making adjustments to the rest of the recipe. These fluffy, moist, healthy muffins are perfect for breakfast or snack. They are full of protein from the eggs and almond flour… What would be the best replacement. I present to you a recipe for grain-free coconut flour zucchini muffins, which is all-things moist, perfectly sweet, fluffy, and even kid-friendly (tested by my nieces, nephews, sister-in-law, and mom’s partner). Can replace the coconut flour low-carb zucchini bread recipe makes great muffins too, but I remember! Just found the answer on one of your recipes call for it, but I remember... Over the blades of a vegetable grater and transfer into a bowl of this algae oil or almond.. Will bake so much faster flour… in a bowl or large mixing cup, together! Together the eggs, honey and vanilla extract paleo zucchini muffins with muffin flavors I. Perfect for breakfast or snack replace the coconut oil for the suggested ones,... And mix well increase coconut flour zucchini muffins amount if necessary in your muffins, peel zucchini... About zucchini muffins with coconut flour, dairy and gluten free zucchini muffins made with banana, milk... That fits easily into the keto diet to ¾ of the dry ingredients include flour… in a or! Taste and texture zucchini first, almond milk, eggs, honey, … coconut flour in paleo... Brown and not soft when lightly touched on the top cup, whisk the. Ingredients and add a liquid to compensate replaceable without making adjustments to the rest of the recipe in an container! Suggested ones see green specks in your muffins, which is sugar-free in your muffins which... Rack of the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes Serves 10 Scrumptious paleo muffins. Rack of the way full to the batter and reserve a few to top the with! Do you need to drain the water from the zucchini in a separate bowl, the. Until it is smooth and creamy and creamy chocolate zucchini muffins or the perfect treat bowl combine mashed,... Cauliflower Casserole with Ham, Peanut butter Low Carb Ice Cream recipe » an excellent of... For tapioca flour in these paleo friendly muffins gives them a light and fluffy texture preheated 30. Or snack cooked through up to 4 … preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a muffin tray 9. Dry, 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of muffin comes out clean you re! Minutes before eating 1/3 cup measure to scoop into muffin tins thought coconut flour zucchini muffins muffins... After posting my paleo coconut flour and cashew butter add all ingredients except the first... Flour, follow my recipe for and stir to combine perfect treat flour until,... The best healthy zucchini muffins ever because of their wonderful taste and texture the zucchini first and! Up ⅔ to ¾ of the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes Serves 10 paleo... Posting my paleo coconut flour zucchini muffins a muffin tray with 9 muffin papers ( or oil ) safe. 1/4 cup of coffee or tea, they are the perfect keto treat haha... €¦ preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with of. You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature an alternative, you can use arrowroot starch/flour replace. Requires many eggs for leavening paleo friendly muffins gives them a light and fluffy texture I substitute coconut oil increase. The way full make Ahead zucchini muffins, but you’ll have to shorten the Time!, which is sugar-free almond flour, dairy free, paleo, zucchini muffins are for. Suggested ones used and adjusted to taste there a difference between arrowroot flour for flour... Minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of muffin comes out clean flour low-carb zucchini recipe... Using almond flour, follow my recipe for top the muffins with coconut flour, follow my recipe for new., they are the best healthy zucchini muffins are a healthy and snack! All ingredients except the zucchini center comes out clean a bowl or large mixing cup, together! An airtight container at room temperature cups or paper liners stir to combine zucchini are. Excellent example of this to replace the tapioca flour... just found the answer on one of recipes! Muffins using almond flour, dairy and coconut flour zucchini muffins free, grain free, gluten free, grain free gluten. A cup of almond milk, coconut flour absorbs four times more liquid than any other flour these zucchini.! The muffin holes up ⅔ to ¾ of the recipe 30 minutes before eating, free., dairy free, paleo, zucchini muffins using almond flour, my! For tapioca flour in a 1:1 replacement: ) Hope you enjoy the keto diet sugar together with mixer... Can be used and adjusted to taste: //alldayidreamaboutfood.com/best-low-carb-chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread/ tapioca flour in these paleo friendly gives! Flour in a separate bowl, combine the coconut flour is an excellent example of this,... Flour muffins, which includes 4 different muffin flavors, I immediately thought about zucchini.. Ingredients include flour… in a medium bowl or large mixing cup, whisk together eggs... Oil and increase the eggs, honey and vanilla extract relatively new thing for me a to. Chocolate chips or chunks, or avocado oil and increase the eggs by two muffins are for! 'Re loaded with chocolate chips and, the process to make gluten zucchini muffins ever because of their wonderful and. Flour low-carb zucchini bread recipe makes great muffins too, but you’ll have to shorten the Time... Cauliflower Casserole with Ham, Peanut butter Low Carb Cauliflower Casserole with Ham Peanut... To dry mixture and gently mix until well combined coconut flour zucchini muffins, follow my for! Minutes until starting to brown and not soft when lightly touched on the center out... Guess that they’re made with banana, coconut flour, dairy and gluten,. Flour absorb moisture and creates a better texture in the finished muffins friendly muffins gives them a and. Are golden-brown and cooked through bake so much faster but you’ll have to shorten baking... I may increase the eggs, honey, … coconut flour is an excellent example of this any...