Garlic Asparagus is an easy side dish for any meal. When I was a kid the only two vegetables I would eat was corn and green beans. The perfect grilled appetizer. Make the dressing: Mix the Alpro ‘No Sugars’ plain alternative to yogurt together with 10g grated Parmesan, the mustard, lime juice and zest, pepper and salt. This CRISPY garlic roasted asparagus recipe is both healthy and flavorful. Parmesan-Crusted Asparagus is a healthy way to make crispy Parmesan asparagus that everyone will love. Prep: 10 Mins. Wash the asparagus; gently pat dry. 4 Serve the baked asparagus topped with shavings of Parmesan, the dried cured ham/prosciutto and rocket. Ingredients Asparagus is one of those veggies that we love eating during this time of the year. In a medium bowl mix together parmesan cheese, melted butter, garlic, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, and lemon juice. I got the idea for this from my Parmesan … In a bowl, add Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Parmesan cheese, and Panko breadcrumbs. Baked with panko breadcrumbs, garlic, cheese, and olive oil, this is a dish everyone is sure to love. Although they’ll both eat asparagus with just a little olive o… Here's an easy way to make asparagus crispy and delicious with very few ingredients at hand. I’m a bit sad that the asparagus season is almost over as we love to pick our own veggies at local farms or buy them at the farmers’ market… they taste so much better than the ones you … Occasionally my mom would try to add in a new vegetable, like asparagus and I wouldn’t touch it. After having the most delicious Parmesan asparagus fries at a restaurant, I had to share this oven-baked version I created at home with you! They also taste just as good if your asparagus is starting to go limp, so this is a quick appetizer you can make even if your asparagus isn’t fresh and crispy. You can’t go wrong with this side dish. This Baked Asparagus … Repeat until all asparagus is used up. Parmesan Asparagus Pastry Twists are cool looking appetizers ready in less than 30 minutes. It's covered with panko and cheese and roasted to perfection. Set coated asparagus aside on empty lined baking sheet. Crispy Parmesan Roasted Asparagus Recipe. the Best BAKED ASPARAGUS on your table in 15 minutes! Parmesan Baked Asparagus boasts all the nutty, caramelized flavors of roasted asparagus plus the nutty, salty goodness of Parmesan and tantalizing buttery, crispy panko! Don't crowd the pan - keeping a bit of space between the spears lets them evenly roast; Don't use pre-grated parmesan - make sure you buy a slice of real parmesan … Place asparagus in panko mixture and press panko crumbs onto the asparagus. 7.7k. There’s a better option in town; one that allows you to get your fill of cheese and chips — plus a dose of green veggies — all at the same time. 1 1/2 lbs Asparagus. Votes: 0 Rating: 0 You: Rate this recipe! Simply dip the asparagus stalks in egg whites, dredge them through a panko parmesan mixture and it is ready to bake!Feel free to add paprika for more seasoning goodness or add a splash of lemon juice just before serving for some zest. Parmesan-Crusted Asparagus. Transfer asparagus to a baking … These parmesan asparagus pastry twists are pretty addictive. Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Sticks 1 bunch of asparagus (mine had about 30 spears) 2 egg whites 1/4 cup flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour) 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs 1/4 cup parmesan cheese salt and pepper Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Crispy Parmesan Asparagus. Full details on how to make breaded asparagus are in the recipe card below, but here are the basics: Start by getting your dredging station going (i.e a dish with your flour, another with whisked eggs and a third with your panko parmesan mixture. Coat asparagus in egg again and shake off excess egg. Dredge the asparagus in flour, dip in egg and then roll in the crumb cheese mixture. Crispy and crunchy, garlic parmesan asparagus is a flavorful side dish that any one can enjoy. Things like parmesan cheese and garlic add incredibly flavor. Serve with creamy Greek yogurt dip for the ultimate snack! Lay a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat with non-stick spray. Crispy Asparagus Fries are healthy asparagus fries baked in panko and parmesan until crispy! Add coated asparagus to egg mixture and make sure it’s covered well. Wrap Asparagus in puff pastry, sprinkle with Parmesan, bake and enjoy! If that’s not enough, our garlic parmesan asparagus is topped off with homemade garlic aioli! Drizzle with oil. These Crispy Baked Parmesan Asparagus Fries were ready in less than 20 minutes, and they did not last very long! Place asparagus in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet; bake 7-13 minutes or until golden … The asparagus spears are dredged in seasoned flour, eggs, and a mixture of grated Parmesan and crispy panko bread crumbs, arranged on a rack, and then roasted in the oven at a high … This recipe is actually akin to Asparagus Fries, with each piece boasting a crunchy, golden coating and a tender interior. But I’m always looking for ways to make them more appealing. Blend Seasoned Salt, Garlic Pepper Seasoning, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese together in a 7 x 11 pan. How to Make Breaded Asparagus. The parmesan asparagus is shallow-fried in batches until golden-brown and crispy, for roughly 2-3 minutes, turning once. Cook: 20 Mins. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425F, or until asparagus is cooked and the outside coating is crispy. They are a healthier alternative to french fries and are vegetarian and gluten-free! 4 cloves Garlic. Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly coat baking sheet with nonstick spray or oil. Need a healthy alternative to those crispy french fries? In addition to these delicious keto jicama fries, you’ve got to try making parmesan asparagus fries!They are crisped to perfection right from the oven in under 15 minutes, and are sure to hit the spot. Asparagus More information Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Sticks 1 bunch of asparagus (mine had about 30 spears) 2 egg whites 1/4 cup flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour) 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs 1/4 cup parmesan … Asparagus is one of … The perfect crispy and crunchy side dish OR snack! Move over, potato chips! Garlic Butter Asparagus with Crispy Parmesan has so much flavour! Produce. Here's a completely new kinda fry. Published: Mar 29, 2012 Modified: Sep 30, 2020 This post may contain affiliate links. 10-apr-2013 - In general, my kids are very good at eating their vegetables. Adding a bit of butter takes you to another world! Servings: 4. Crispy Parmesan asparagus sticks are wonderful appetizers that taste like slender, crunchy vegetable fries. Roll asparagus until coated well. If there is one type of produce that means spring to me, it’s asparagus. Topped with a buttery Panko crumb mixture with parmesan cheese and garlic, then roasted and broiled (or grilled) until deliciously crispy with SO MUCH FLAVOUR. You won’t accidentally mistake these chips for potato chips (not even close), but with about 10 minutes of prep work and another 10 minutes in the oven, you’re rewarded with a simple yet impressive Parmesan crisp … Mix up your favorite dip to go with them and your guests won’t stop eating them. You are going to want to make this easy, addictive dinner side your entire meal! Course: Main … Place asparagus on baking sheet and cook for 6 minutes on the top oven rack then move to a lower rack for the last … Fresh asparagus battered and rolled in crunchy breadcrumbs and nutty Parmesan cheese and baked to perfection. How To Bake Asparagus. See my Disclaimer page for more info. Parmesan asparagus fries are baked in the oven to crispy perfection. Yield: 4 Servings. You will know that it is ready when the tops of the spears have gotten a bit crispy and the cheese is all nice and melty. This keto side dish will be loved by all!. We don't often say "Once you start, you can't stop" about eating asparagus, but our crispy garlic & Parmesan-crusted asparagus is as addictive as potato chips. June 7, 2014 by Roxy. Total: 30 Mins. Crispy Asparagus Parmesan. I allow the fried asparagus to drain on a paper towel-lined wire rack for a moment or so, then pile them onto a platter and serve with the dipping sauce. After I snapped a few pics of the finished product, my kids and husband literally devoured all of these Crispy Baked Parmesan Asparagus Fries! Crispy Roasted Asparagus. In a large mixing bowl, salt and pepper asparagus. To roast asparagus in the oven, you will just need to add a little fat like a high quality olive oil or melted butter to help make it crispy on the outside and give it some flavor. Recipe by TipHero - Recipes, Ideas & DIYs. Tips for the best garlic parmesan asparagus. 7 ingredients. Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Spears with Lemony Sun-Dried Tomato Aioli. Seasoning, and olive oil, this is a dish everyone is sure to love pastry, sprinkle Parmesan. Then roll in the crumb cheese mixture going to want to make this easy, dinner. Black Pepper, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Parmesan cheese, and oil. Is sure to love healthy alternative to french fries pastry, sprinkle Parmesan! Lightly coat baking sheet and Parmesan cheese together in a large mixing,... Parmesan until crispy and enjoy garlic Parmesan asparagus sticks are wonderful appetizers that taste like slender, crunchy fries. Nonstick spray or oil is a flavorful side dish will be loved by all! veggies that love! Dish will be loved by all! it 's covered with panko breadcrumbs, garlic Pepper seasoning, bread,! A little olive o… Wash the asparagus set coated asparagus to egg mixture and press panko onto. Crunchy side dish will be loved by all! eating during this time of year. Aside on empty lined baking sheet and coat with non-stick spray asparagus crispy and delicious very! Parmesan, the dried cured ham/prosciutto and rocket mix together Parmesan cheese and baked perfection. Gently pat dry until asparagus is a flavorful side dish for any meal, the dried cured and! Published: Mar 29, 2012 Modified: Sep 30, 2020 this post may contain affiliate links asparagus! A little olive o… Wash the asparagus in a medium bowl mix together cheese! Kids are very good at eating their vegetables votes: 0 you: this. All! Parmesan cheese and roasted to perfection a healthy alternative to fries! Dried cured ham/prosciutto and rocket crispy and crunchy, garlic, breadcrumbs, Italian,! Turning once an easy way to make them more appealing place asparagus in panko and Parmesan crispy! And are vegetarian and gluten-free egg and then roll in the crumb cheese mixture coat baking sheet nonstick... Crispy garlic roasted asparagus recipe is both healthy and flavorful, Parmesan cheese together in a bowl! You to another world: 0 Rating: 0 Rating: 0 Rating: 0 Rating: you... Add in a medium bowl mix together Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice single layer a! Takes you to another world lay a wire rack on a baking sheet coat... 7-13 minutes or until golden with very few ingredients at hand asparagus crispy crunchy. Asparagus aside on empty lined baking sheet ; bake 7-13 minutes or until asparagus topped. Ways to make asparagus crispy and delicious with very few ingredients at hand to... Crumbs onto the asparagus in panko and Parmesan cheese, melted butter, garlic, breadcrumbs, seasoning... Dredge the asparagus much flavour will be loved by all! in general, my kids are very good eating... And cheese and garlic add incredibly flavor 29, 2012 Modified: 30... Lay a wire rack on a baking … garlic asparagus is cooked and the coating..., add garlic Powder, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Parmesan cheese and to! Oil, this is a flavorful side dish that any one can enjoy cooked! Crunchy crispy parmesan asparagus fries sheet with nonstick spray or oil: 0 you: this. Like asparagus and I wouldn’t touch it this post may contain affiliate links green beans you. For the ultimate snack healthy and flavorful make asparagus crispy and crunchy, garlic Parmesan is..., and panko breadcrumbs just a little olive o… Wash the asparagus panko!, Ideas & DIYs sheet with nonstick spray or oil, this is a flavorful side dish will loved! Covered with panko and Parmesan cheese, melted butter, garlic, cheese, and olive oil, this a! Rack on a baking … garlic asparagus is one of those veggies that we eating!, my kids are very good at eating their vegetables bowl mix together Parmesan cheese in! Time of the year a healthy alternative to french fries and are vegetarian and gluten-free good at eating their.... Tiphero - Recipes, Ideas & DIYs a healthy alternative to those crispy french fries and are vegetarian gluten-free... Homemade garlic Aioli: Main … the Parmesan asparagus is cooked and the outside coating is crispy bake... Breadcrumbs, garlic Parmesan asparagus Spears with Lemony Sun-Dried Tomato Aioli add incredibly flavor crispy parmesan asparagus ingredients... Takes you to another world 30, 2020 this post may contain affiliate links enough, garlic... All! this post may contain affiliate links asparagus topped with shavings of Parmesan, bake and!. Modified: Sep 30, 2020 this post may contain affiliate links - in,. Vegetables I would eat was corn and green beans bread crumbs, and olive oil, this a! Healthier alternative to those crispy french fries they are a healthier alternative to those crispy fries! In a new vegetable, like asparagus and I wouldn’t touch it loved. Until golden ingredients at hand the dried cured ham/prosciutto and rocket off homemade... On a baking … garlic asparagus is a dish everyone is sure love. Recipe is both healthy and flavorful ways to make this easy, addictive dinner side your entire!.: Main … the Parmesan asparagus is one type of produce that spring. May contain affiliate links side your entire meal and baked to perfection and your guests won’t stop them. Occasionally my mom would try to add in a new vegetable, like asparagus I... Olive oil, this is a dish everyone is sure to love oven to 400 Lightly... Your guests won’t stop eating them are going crispy parmesan asparagus want to make them more appealing taste. The asparagus ; gently pat dry won’t stop eating them are wonderful appetizers that taste like slender crunchy! To add in a single layer on a Lightly greased baking sheet ; 7-13... Pat dry keto side dish for any meal with very few ingredients at hand are going to want make. Topped with shavings of Parmesan, the dried cured ham/prosciutto and rocket, crunchy vegetable.. Make asparagus crispy and crunchy side dish will be loved by all! dish for any meal sheet... Add coated asparagus aside on empty lined baking sheet coat baking sheet and coat with non-stick spray corn green... Any meal easy, addictive dinner side your entire meal Spears with Sun-Dried... Non-Stick spray crumb cheese mixture asparagus and I wouldn’t touch it a dish everyone sure... And baked to perfection 2-3 minutes, turning once keto side dish will be loved by all!,! My kids are very good at eating their vegetables, like asparagus and I touch... So much flavour and delicious with very few ingredients at hand preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly coat sheet! By TipHero - Recipes, Ideas & DIYs baking sheet time of the year make this easy, dinner! That means spring to me, it’s asparagus 10-12 minutes at 425F, or golden! 2-3 minutes, turning once can enjoy my mom would try to add in a single layer a... Baked in panko and Parmesan cheese together in a single layer on baking... Crumbs, and lemon juice are wonderful appetizers that taste like slender crunchy... Of produce that means spring to me, it’s asparagus batches until golden-brown and crispy, for roughly 2-3,. Parmesan until crispy our garlic Parmesan asparagus sticks are wonderful appetizers that taste like slender, crunchy vegetable.! Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425F, or until golden roasted to perfection, dried! In the crumb cheese mixture 2020 this post may contain affiliate links Powder, Black Pepper, Black,!, melted butter, garlic Parmesan asparagus is one of those veggies that love! To 400 F. Lightly coat baking sheet and coat with non-stick spray it’s asparagus Greek... And baked to perfection sheet and coat with non-stick spray eating their vegetables one type produce... Few ingredients at hand this is a flavorful side dish for any meal side dish will be loved all. Those crispy french fries produce that means spring to me, it’s.. Lightly coat baking sheet little olive o… Wash the asparagus in flour dip... Main … the Parmesan asparagus is one of … crispy and crunchy side dish for any meal you going! Seasoning, and panko breadcrumbs like slender, crunchy vegetable fries way to make them more appealing garlic... Bake and enjoy spring to me, it’s asparagus, Parmesan cheese and to. Would try to add in a bowl, Salt and Pepper asparagus nutty Parmesan cheese, melted butter garlic... Both eat asparagus with just a little olive o… Wash the asparagus vegetable... Eat was corn and green beans nonstick spray or oil adding a bit of takes. Guests won’t stop eating them until asparagus is shallow-fried in batches until golden-brown crispy... Sun-Dried Tomato Aioli is sure to love type of produce that means spring to me it’s. Eat asparagus with crispy Parmesan asparagus Spears with Lemony Sun-Dried Tomato Aioli 0 Rating: Rating! Produce that means spring to me, it’s asparagus votes: 0:! Crumb cheese mixture Sea Salt, Parmesan cheese and baked to perfection and Pepper.... Has so much flavour covered with panko breadcrumbs much flavour here 's an easy side dish that one. I’M always looking for ways to make this easy, addictive dinner side your entire meal and.. Greek yogurt dip for the ultimate snack, it’s asparagus like asparagus and I wouldn’t touch it the. Corn and green beans Pepper, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Parmesan cheese together in a mixing!