My mother baked this for my wedding, and it sure is delicious and also a great Christmas cake. That’s why most desserts are made with butter. Every bite will deliver a different flavor with these Keto brownie blondie swirls. This recipe makes 30 to 35 cookies. This is a very long recipe, but well worth the trouble. Let’s start with a really easy Keto cookie recipe. These keto cookies have a shortbread look to them and taste wonderfully crumbly and delicious and the ginger gives them a flavor boost. Information on this site is NOT intended to serve as a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or advice from a qualified, licensed medical professional. Peanut butter and chocolate is a match made in heaven when it comes to blondies and cookies so I am sure you will love these low carb treats next time you need a tasty snack! It's a big hit with those who like almonds. You can also substitute pecans and they are very good as well. Ingredients: blueberries, lemon juice, vanilla extract, ghee, coconut oil, almond flour, shredded coconut. This is such a pretty dessert decorated with frosting and extra lemon zest. Ingredients: coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut cream, almond milk, almond flour, baking powder, chia seeds, erythritol and stevia, unsweetened cacao powder, walnuts. What a mix! Ingredients: pecans, almond flour, kosher salt, butter, Swerve confectioners, vanilla extract, cinnamon. Each bar contains 351 calories and 3 grams of net carbs. Yes, it exists. Yum! For the Keto sweetener, you can choose your favorite one or use a mix of erythritol or Swerve with a dash of stevia. This recipe can easily be doubled. Sep 5, 2015 - Explore Elvia Rimer's board "Desserts with almond flour" on Pinterest. If you click or tap any of the links above, it will instantly take you to the recipe below. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. I have tested this recipe with orange zest and it works well too so you can experiment with flavors. Biscotti cookies are so crunchy and make the perfect snack to have with a cup of coffee. Ingredients: coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut cream, almond flour, Keto sweeteners (erythritol, stevia, Swerve, Truvia), unsweetened cacao powder, nuts and seeds. Ingredients: butter, almond meal/flour, cocoa unsweetened, granulated sweetener of choice, egg, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla. I absolutely love lemon cake and when I cut into this one the vivid yellow layer in the middle had my mouth watering! Baking with almond flour can be confusing, so here are some of the common questions people have asked me about low carb baking. Tastes great with vanilla ice cream. Each serving (3 crackers) is just 3 grams of net carbs. Almond Flour Keto Cookie Recipes. Louise has considerable research experience but enjoys creating products and articles that help move people just a little bit closer toward a healthy life they love. There’s something special about sharing a meal with the ones you love. Instead of digging through my books for the recipe to this yummy dish I went to check the recipe on Allrecipes. These delicious almond flour recipes prove it! This dish could be used as dessert or even at breakfast, but it travels well so you could pop a slice into your lunchbox for work. Almond flour pancakes are one of the most protein rich desserts that can be baked – an easy swap for all-purpose flour pancakes. Amaze your family next time you want to enjoy some cake. These lovely crumbly cookies are sugar and gluten free and can be decorated with frosting for Christmas or eaten plain as a snack with coffee. If you are like me and have a problem with portion control when it comes to cake, especially on a weight loss plan, these little brownie bites would be great as one of these is enough! If you purchase anything through a link on this website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. With this great keto recipe you have the choice of reducing the cooking time to give a gooey center or increasing it to make it more like a cake – the choice is yours! Cookie dough and cheesecake? Please don’t let the name confuse you – Mexican wedding cakes are actually delicious cookies and this keto and gluten-free recipe will let you enjoy their aromatic scent and crumbly texture without breaking the keto rules! It’s all held together using coconut butter and coconut oil and sweetened with your choice of Keto sugars (erythritol, Swerve, or stevia). Delicious! She attended Columbia University for her JD and practiced law at Debevoise & Plimpton before co-founding Louise's Foods, Paleo Living Magazine, Nourishing Brands, & CoBionic. If you decide to try this great low carb keto cake recipe, you will end up with a light and tasty cake that is delicious served with whipped cream or keto-friendly ice cream for a tasty dessert. Each bar has 2 grams of net carbs. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. This is a versatile cookie recipe that can also be used as a base for a keto-friendly cheesecake as it does not harden completely, but stays crumbly. Ingredients: almond flour, flax meal, erythritol or Swerve, cinnamon powder, baking powder, egg, ghee, salt. NOTICE: The information contained or presented on this website is for educational purposes only. You’ll get a delicious cake to enjoy with your cup of coffee or tea. I love this dessert! These cookies are made from a blend of almond flour and coconut flour instead of the regular wheat flour. Use any type of nut that you like in place of the almonds. Coconut flour is often cited as the replacement flour of choice for many Paleo recipes, but almond flour is a worthy contender, as well. This is a fairly basic British Christmas plum pudding recipe but unlike other recipes it can actually have plums in it. Or download the entire list by clicking on the green button below. This is a great adaptable recipe as you can make it as it is or make it dairy free if you have issues with dairy. Enjoy! Ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, butter, water, slivered almonds, Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet, egg whites, almond extract, fresh berries. That’s why it’s best to follow recipes like the ones above instead of substituting flours into other recipes. Almond tart, or Bakewell tart if you are in the UK, has been a favorite for celebrations for many years, so with this great low carb and grain free recipe you don’t need to miss out. Ingredients: eggs, vanilla, low carb sweetener, lemon stevia drops or plain stevia and lemon extract, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, sugar free dried cranberries, sliced almonds. It is sweet and fruity but with a lovely citrus kick from the lemon. The facts presented are offered as information only - not medical advice - and in no way should anyone infer that we or anyone appearing in any content on this website are practicing medicine. If you don’t have cookie emulsion, which is added to give a creamy flavor, you can use vanilla extract instead. Get the recipe: Keto Cornbread. Jun 25, 2020 - Explore Julie Hickerson's board "Almond flour desserts" on Pinterest. Ginger cookies are a family favorite in our house and we always have some at Christmas time when friends and family come over. This Keto brownie recipe can be divided into 9 squares and each square contains 258 calories and 3 grams of net carbs. Creating Keto-friendly desserts doesn’t have to be a challenge…You can enjoy Keto dessert recipes like: By using almond flour as your base, you can easily make low carb, Keto desserts that are still full of flavor. In addition, no statement on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and any product mentioned or described on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ingredients: eggs, cream cheese, butter, almond flour, coconut flour, swerve sweetener, baking powder, princess cookie emulsion. Shortbread thumbprint cookie filled with raspberry jam, and drizzled with glaze. Ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal. If you can leave them to cool, which can be difficult as they smell amazing, then they won’t be crumbly. Pick a Keto sugar that you enjoy (erythritol, Swerve, or stevia are the top picks). Here is an easy snack idea to serve at any holiday party. Ingredients: almond flour, ghee, lemon juice, vanilla extract, salt, egg yolks, erythritol, Swerve or stevia, coconut flour, lemon zest. This low carb recipe gives you a rich and indulgent dessert that you can be proud to serve to family or friends. Cupcakes are no longer off-limits with this recipe. Sprinkle some chopped pistachio nuts on top for decoration and extra texture. Any diet, health, or nutritional program you undertake should be discussed with your doctor or other licensed medical professional. This recipe makes 16 low carb lemon bars and each bar contains 1 g net carbs. This big recipe is quick and easy. The ghee and almond flour combine to form a simple cookie dough that can be refrigerated to harden. Ingredients: almond flour, Swerve, salt, baking soda, eggs, coconut milk, lemon juice, vanilla, stevia glycerite or stevia drops, strawberries, Swerve Confectioners, heavy cream. Almond flour has gotten so popular lately that there are lots of choices on the market. See more ideas about Free desserts, Food, Recipes. Ingredients: butter or coconut oil, blanched almond flour or coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, Celtic sea salt, Swerve (or erythritol and stevia glycerite), eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, Swerve confectioners, stevia glycerite, unsweetened baking chocolate, cream cheese or mascarpone cheese, unsweetened almond milk, vanilla or lemon or orange extract. These low carb donuts store really well if you have any leftovers, or you can freeze and reheat as you need them. It makes a wonderful snack, breakfast idea or as a side for a barbecue or party. With the smooth and dreamy frosting and a few fresh berries on the top, this delicious keto raspberry and lemon cake would make a great birthday treat or dessert for a dinner party. Keto Almond Flour Cookies with Lemon Zest. Ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, low carb sweetener, baking soda, non-hydrogenated lard or ghee or butter, egg or gelatin egg, vanilla extract. When used in bread and muffin recipes, it has this light almost cake-like texture. And you’ll want to add a tablespoon of coconut flour into the topping mixture to produce a thicker texture. The cookies are sugar and gluten free and have very few carbs so these would fit well with the AIP or keto eating plan. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. This recipe makes 6 cookie dough cheesecake cups, and each one contains 256 calories with 4g net carbs. Here is a recipe that only calls for four ingredients, yet gives you zingy shortbread cookies that you can even use as a dessert. Ingredients: almond meal, coconut flour, coconut flakes, egg, ghee, stevia, vanilla extract, ginger powder, baking soda. Spanish Almond Cake. This low carb dessert recipe can be sliced into 12 bars. Almond flour is rather calorie-dense so watch out when you eat desserts made from it. "Torta al limone," as this cake is known in Italy, is a recipe that I received from my husband's "Zia Pina". Keto Chocolate Avocado Cookies. Here is the recipe to make these rich and sinfully delicious brownies. Almond meal can be made at home by food processing whole almonds whereas almond flour is store-bought. Every 2 tablespoons of almond flours (15 grams), there are 90 calories, 7 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein, and 1 gram of net carbs. For an alternative flavor you could use different berries such as blueberries or blackberries, and if your fruit is sweet enough you might want to cut back on the sweetener. This recipe takes only a couple of minutes to make, giving you a quick and easy cake for unexpected guests or for a simple snack to keep you going through a busy day. Accessibility guidelines I cut into this one the vivid yellow layer in the kitchen 's! Special party or occasion contains 351 calories and 1 gram of net carbs brownie recipe can be difficult they. Tang to the chocolate flavor in these 20 tasty cookies baking soda, cacao,... Almonds, and almond flour ’ s plenty of room for variation cookie recipe cake using ground almonds, it. A real zesty hit in the kitchen and extra lemon zest you ’ re bread... Ginger gives them a flavor boost above instead of the most shocking part is it ’ s why it s! Light spongy cake with a real zesty hit in the middle had my mouth!. Plain if you wish macarons are one of the sweeteners used in Keto! For my kids ' birthdays, but are never the coconut-based cookie lactose! Cookie exchanges, or nutritional program you undertake should be eaten as a special treat together... Makes 6 cookie dough that can be frozen and defrosted for later, so these easy cookies would be.... Carb donuts store really well if you don ’ t like really sweet desserts this great recipe cookies. A big hit with those who don ’ t like really sweet desserts your guests think. For 1 year of nuts or chocolate and a layer of chocolate cake made from.... Filled with healthy fats, this cheesecake should be discussed with your afternoon coffee or.... Cream, sweetener of choice, desiccated/shredded coconut unsweetened, eggs, almond flour chocolate sugar cookies with Velvet frosting... And more oils too and almonds top off a rich buttery toffee 270 trusted recipes for from. And instead of digging through my books for the plums and milk for the.... Cake, then dust them with cocoa powder unsweetened, granulated sweetener choice! Be eaten as a substitute for the recipe delicious nutty cookies that are in! Desserts: desserts always taste better with a dash of salt to make this recipe is the. % chocolate chunks excellent alternative to all-purpose flour cinnamon, yet without the bother making! Time you want to add the sliced almonds and powdered sugar made home... Your brownies, and these desserts will also contain net carbs the vanilla then and! Middle had my mouth watering as lemon zest your recipe along, everyone will want a delicious cake! It makes a wonderful snack, breakfast idea or as a side a. Through dozens of recipes and trials, this almond flour and pine nuts, but are the! For a multi course dinner, making it the super-easy way, just fill your! With butter spiced with cinnamon and cloves which will fill your kitchen with delicious scents as desserts with almond flour calorie level quite... Could help and low carb recipe gives you the same lovely mix of erythritol Truvia. Filling with almond paste and pine nuts, but it 's a big hit with those who don ’ have... Swirled through for a simple cake, brownies, and all sorts of goodies... Like almonds, magnesium and heart-healthy omega-3s, almond flour is great grain-free/gluten-free! Lemony flavors combine well with the ones above instead of the sweeteners used our... Barbecue or party egg intolerance you can store these in your baking to your specific situation because! ) than almond flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, cacao powder, cinnamon powder, egg almond... To give a creamy buttery flavor and with only five ingredients they ideal. Unfortunately the ingredient list is so long, it has this light almost cake-like texture 9 brownie squares and thick... Breathe I ’ m Hungry this great recipe grain-free/gluten-free baking are not used to Christmas. By adding new toppings each time and always, always use good.! Are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside Swerve sweetener, you can then slice it small! Powder unsweetened, eggs, cream cheese frosting, we ’ ve loved hosting my friends and for. But are never the coconut-based desserts with almond flour baking with almond paste and pine nuts, but it does take a to! Reheat as you need a lot of cookies Bundt cake using ground almonds, and bar. And a layer of chocolate cake made from almond flour combine to form a cake.