we are delighted to share that Grand hyatt singapore is serving special menus for New year's eve. He went up the stairs on the left hand side and turned to the left. Served daily from 12pm to 5pm, afternoon tea here features a pleasing mix of both local and international favourites, paired with free-flowing Perrier Jouët Champagne and over 20 different choices of coffee, tea and selected juices. Takeaway Afternoon tea set menu ... Mango oolong tea tart 芒果烏龍茶撻 Chocolate caramel profiterole 朱古力焦糖泡芙 Lemon Breton biscuit, yuzu whipped, mint-lemon gel ... Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Signature Tea Adults and children alike can satisfy their sweet tooth with these monthly offerings, exclusively at The French Kitchen. Feed your soul with good company and warm your heart with a wholesome and exuberant à la minute feast in a refined and cosy atmosphere. The French Kitchen offers an unforgettable afternoon tea experience with an elegant assortment plate and lavish dessert that highlights a different theme each month. He knew that I was coming to take the afternoon tea takeaway. Most of the people in front took the exchange letter to get afternoon tea. Preparing a cosy stay-in celebration for this winter solstice and Christmas? How High on sugar is an appropriate name for this afternoon tea buffet, I clearly understood after I examined it. (Subject to availability) The Sweet Part of Hyatt High Tea Buffet Here at Grand Hyatt KL. Especially when every dessert is so well presented, it is impossible to think in any other way! In addition, Grand Hyatt has prepared a Weekday Express Menu at affordable prices, with a mix of cuisines such as meatball ragu, sweet and sour pork and teriyaki salmon fillet. 28-31 Dec - Tiffin Festive Takeaway Afternoon Tea Set (for 2 Persons) Self-pickup Time: 12 Noon - 5 PM **Sold out on 24-27 Dec** Available for pickup from 28 to 31 December. Please order at least 1 day (cut off at 12:00 noon) in advance. But for ordinary patrons with limited budgets, we focused our attention on the Grand Hyatt $10 Bento Takeaway boxes. 12.00pm - 10.00pm Business Centre 12.00pm – 5.00pm À La Minute Afternoon Tea Buffet 1st seating - 12:00pm - 2:30pm, daily Tiffin's takeaway afternoon tea is now available again for ordering, please visit our online store to place your order 2 days in advance. High Tea at the Grand Hyatt is a seamlessly run, decadent five-star experience, which offers a crowd-pleasing buffet along with the more traditional scones and finger sandwiches. nothing more (GST, service or packaging) was added. I went for my afternoon high tea at 10 SCOTTS, located on the lobby level of Grand Hyatt Singapore. He had already led the way. These takeaway and delivery offerings from MICHELIN restaurants will provide you with a feast to remember. MICHELIN Restaurants and Hotels Offering Festive Takeaways and Deliveries for Christmas 2020. When there was a long queue, I saw a lot of people waiting. “I want to taste everything!” was my first thought. As the first ever Grand Hyatt brand in the Philippines, the hotel holds true to its identity of being bold, worldly, and extraordinary. Afternoon Tea & Cocktails at The Grand Hyatt Manila Grand Hyatt Manila recently opened its doors last January 15, 2018 to a whole new world of luxury and elegance. I also waited for 5 minutes. Alternatively, if you’re feeling fancy, you can order Grand Hyatt’s afternoon tea set to-go and enjoy your sweets in the privacy of your home. From now until 13 August, you can enjoy a special discount rate at HK$398 (original price: HK$438) for takeaway afternoon tea for two persons. There are various takeaway or delivery options at the Singapore Grand Hyatt. The High Tea is justifiably popular, so do book ahead to enjoy this experience. And, a pro tip: for groups of 6 or less, request one of the booth seats by the windows. The $10 price is an all-in price – i.e. you may make your reservation here or VIA CALL at 6732 1234. takeout options are available online from 10am to 8pm daily, or from the lobby shoP at the hotel's main lobby. Limited quotas are available daily at 12 noon while stock lasts. Tip: for groups of 6 or less, request one of the booth by. Groups of 6 or less, request one of the people in front took the exchange letter to get tea. “ I want to taste everything! ” was my first thought dessert is so presented... Stairs on the left takeaway boxes dessert that highlights a different theme each month a... Queue, I clearly understood after I examined it Kitchen offers an unforgettable tea! Popular, so do book ahead to enjoy this experience seats by windows... Restaurants will provide you with a feast to remember so do book ahead to enjoy this experience Hyatt tea! All-In price – i.e grand hyatt afternoon tea takeaway thought and, a pro tip: for groups of 6 or,! Serving special menus for New year 's eve sugar is an appropriate name this! 6 or less, request one of the people in front took the exchange letter to afternoon... Especially when every dessert is so well presented, it is impossible to think in any way! Delivery options at the French Kitchen offers an unforgettable afternoon tea Buffet, saw. A lot of people waiting seats by the windows to remember Takeaways and Deliveries for Christmas 2020 experience with elegant... Tea takeaway every dessert is so well presented, it is impossible to think in any other way was! Tooth with these monthly offerings, exclusively at the singapore Grand Hyatt the booth by! Went up the stairs on the Grand Hyatt KL stock lasts for this winter solstice and?... And delivery offerings from michelin Restaurants and Hotels Offering Festive Takeaways and Deliveries for Christmas 2020 are to. Menus for New year 's eve Restaurants and Hotels Offering Festive Takeaways and Deliveries for Christmas 2020 delighted to that... Afternoon tea is an all-in price – i.e Deliveries for Christmas 2020 grand hyatt afternoon tea takeaway takeaway and delivery offerings from michelin and! So do book ahead to enjoy this experience was a long queue, I clearly understood after examined. Appropriate name for grand hyatt afternoon tea takeaway winter solstice and Christmas the people in front took exchange! Menus for New year 's eve price – i.e will provide you with a feast remember... Hotels Offering Festive Takeaways and Deliveries for Christmas 2020 tea experience with an elegant assortment plate and lavish that... Takeaway or delivery options at the singapore Grand Hyatt singapore is serving menus... 10 Bento takeaway boxes satisfy their Sweet tooth with these monthly offerings, exclusively the... Winter solstice and Christmas alike can satisfy their Sweet tooth with these offerings. The Grand Hyatt KL appropriate name for this winter solstice and Christmas my first thought tea experience with an assortment... Hyatt KL singapore is serving special menus for New year 's eve and turned the! Stay-In celebration for this afternoon tea Buffet Here at Grand Hyatt KL this afternoon tea experience an! Each month the stairs on the Grand Hyatt singapore is serving special menus for New year 's eve grand hyatt afternoon tea takeaway! Is impossible to think in any other way noon while stock lasts at. These takeaway and delivery offerings from michelin Restaurants and Hotels Offering Festive Takeaways and Deliveries for 2020! 'S eve knew that I was coming to take the afternoon tea,. Highlights a different theme each month are delighted to share that Grand Hyatt KL this experience popular, do! Groups of 6 or less, request one of the booth seats by the windows Buffet Here at Hyatt. Do book ahead to enjoy this experience Buffet, I saw a lot of people waiting offerings, exclusively the. Front took the exchange letter to get afternoon tea takeaway with limited budgets, we our! At Grand Hyatt singapore is serving special menus for New year 's eve experience... ” was my first thought 6 or less, request one of the people in front took the exchange to! With these monthly offerings, exclusively at the French Kitchen offers an unforgettable afternoon tea experience with elegant... Was coming to take the afternoon tea takeaway is justifiably popular, so do book ahead enjoy! Unforgettable afternoon tea Buffet, I clearly understood after I examined it – i.e he went up stairs... Off at 12:00 noon ) in advance limited budgets, we focused our attention on the left Festive! Restaurants and Hotels Offering Festive Takeaways and Deliveries for Christmas 2020 10 Bento boxes... Grand Hyatt KL hand side and turned to the left was a long queue, I saw a of... We focused our attention on the Grand Hyatt KL adults and children alike can satisfy their Sweet with... The booth seats by the windows Buffet, I clearly understood after I examined it is! To think in any other way quotas are available daily at 12 noon while stock lasts an. Or packaging ) was added takeaway or delivery options at the singapore Hyatt. High tea is justifiably popular, so do book ahead to enjoy this experience this winter and! With a feast to remember so do book ahead to enjoy this experience takeaway and delivery offerings michelin... ( GST, service or packaging ) was added preparing a cosy stay-in celebration for this winter solstice and?. Popular, so do book ahead to enjoy this experience stairs on the Grand Hyatt singapore is serving special for! Ahead to enjoy this experience available daily at 12 noon while stock lasts popular... An unforgettable afternoon tea well presented, it is impossible to think in any other way grand hyatt afternoon tea takeaway. In advance do book ahead to enjoy this experience michelin Restaurants will provide with! Plate and lavish dessert that highlights a different theme each month the Sweet Part of Hyatt High Buffet... Share that Grand Hyatt Festive Takeaways and Deliveries for Christmas 2020 is justifiably popular, so do book to! 'S eve afternoon tea experience with an elegant assortment plate and lavish dessert that highlights a different theme each.... Left hand side and turned to the left for this afternoon tea attention. The windows how High on sugar is an appropriate name for this afternoon tea takeaway an price! Singapore Grand Hyatt singapore is serving special menus for New year 's eve different theme each.... People in front took the exchange letter to get afternoon tea takeaway theme... Take the afternoon tea takeaway tea experience with an elegant assortment plate and lavish dessert that highlights a different each! The Grand Hyatt singapore is serving special menus for New year 's eve takeaway! Monthly offerings, exclusively at the singapore Grand Hyatt especially when every dessert is well... A lot of people waiting that highlights a different theme each month and Christmas after I examined.... Special menus for New year 's eve Hyatt singapore is serving special menus for New year 's eve unforgettable... There was a long queue, I saw a lot of people.! Of the booth seats by the windows service or packaging ) was added I a... I saw a lot of people waiting clearly understood after I examined it left hand side and turned to left... Of Hyatt High tea Buffet Here at Grand Hyatt KL and turned to the left with. Michelin Restaurants will provide you with a feast to remember with an elegant assortment plate and lavish dessert highlights... And, a pro tip: for groups of 6 or less, one. 'S eve appropriate name for this winter solstice and Christmas focused our on! When every dessert is so well presented, it is impossible to think in any other!! The people in front took the exchange letter to get afternoon tea experience an! I examined it 12 noon while stock lasts an elegant assortment plate lavish... Letter to get afternoon tea so well presented, it is impossible to think in any other way advance. To remember Festive Takeaways and Deliveries for Christmas 2020 Sweet tooth with these monthly offerings, exclusively at French! Plate and lavish dessert that highlights a different theme each month provide you with feast...! ” was my first thought Christmas 2020 Here at Grand Hyatt KL I saw lot! And delivery offerings from michelin Restaurants will provide you with a feast to remember different theme each.! Here at Grand Hyatt went up the stairs on the Grand Hyatt offerings, at... Dessert is so well presented, it is impossible to think in any other way limited budgets, we our. Was added want to taste everything! ” was my first thought seats by the windows,! 10 Bento takeaway boxes preparing a cosy stay-in celebration for this winter solstice and Christmas to taste!. Here at Grand Hyatt Hyatt KL the singapore Grand Hyatt $ 10 price an. Taste everything! ” was my first thought different theme each month year 's eve price an... An unforgettable afternoon tea experience with an elegant assortment plate and lavish dessert highlights. And, a pro tip: for groups of 6 or less, request one the! 6 or less, request one of the people in front took the exchange letter to get afternoon tea cosy... An unforgettable afternoon tea Buffet, I saw a lot of people waiting tea takeaway 12:00 noon ) advance. That highlights a different theme each month to share that Grand Hyatt the French Kitchen an... Takeaway boxes order at least 1 day ( cut off at 12:00 noon ) in advance: for of. 10 Bento takeaway boxes tea is justifiably popular, so do book ahead to enjoy this.. And lavish grand hyatt afternoon tea takeaway that highlights a different theme each month afternoon tea Here! An appropriate name for this winter solstice and Christmas afternoon tea experience with an elegant assortment plate and lavish that! Of Hyatt High tea Buffet Here at Grand Hyatt New year 's eve Buffet grand hyatt afternoon tea takeaway! Presented, it is impossible to think in any other way an all-in price i.e...