Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Diffused Heat also has some visible shimmer on my skin, which at first I was a bit dismayed by, because I wanted and expected a subtle sheen instead of obvious shimmer, but I’ve decided that it’s not too shimmery for me and that it’s okay for daytime. About my skin: Fair Neutral, Dry, Sensitive, Some lines and wrinkles. Home Products Makeup Cheeks Blush Pressed Powder Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat. • Doesn’t oxidize or turn patchy on me A few weeks ago, I found myself in Dundrum and I headed straight for Space Nk in Harvey Nicholas. This mixture applied to my cheeks somehow eliminates the redness that I do not want, and adds a healthy flush. This is a neutral blush that mimics the famous Nars Orgasm- ie leaves a woman looking flushed in just the right, natural way. Thank you! • LUMINOUS FLUSH: a champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer. Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush ($35.00 for 0.15 oz.) is described as a "vibrant poppy." HourGlass. Rollover to zoom. Hourglass Diffused Heat is a moderately warm-toned, light coral with a satin finish. Dior Corail Bagatelle (763) (LE, $43.00) is darker. Diffused Heat brings together a poppy shade of blush and combines it with a base of Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder which is a soft, warm pale yellow. It’s one of my favorites to wear with warm-toned and/or vintage pin-up red lipsticks like MAC Lady Danger. Ambient Lighting Blush - # Diffused Heat (Vibrant Poppy) Extra 8% Off at Checkout. I am using a few new things however I think it has to do more with the camera I’m using. Oh, I wish! And looks absolutely gorgeous on u…. NARS Day Dream (LE, $29.00) is darker. Each shade in this versatile spectrum delivers a radiant natural finish and offers beautifully buildable color. It's just SO pigmented... but it lasts for 6-7 hours on me. Formulated using an advanced “miscelare” technique—“to mix” in Italian—each blush has the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? It's a soft, light-medium pink with warm, peach undertones and a subtle sparkle and luminosity. I know it's a little bit on the expensive end for most people (including myself) but I will never hit the pan on this!! Tarina Tarantino Feather (P, $25.00) is a touch pinker and has a stronger sheen. Instead I like to pat my brush on two separate areas, one with a lot of the pale yellow and one with a lot of pink-red. Now back to that beautiful pan of blush. for blush got the better of me. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 I’ll tell the truth: the color of this is not unique or remarkable, though it is pretty. I may give in to this or the Magenta one – lets see…hmmmmm….. My reply was in moderation then disappeared…and it was kinda lengthy too. Now here are some blushes which were sought-after and hyped when they came out. A groundbreaking hybrid that combines the customized lighting effects of the Ambient Lighting Powders with modern hues, these wearable new blushes offer seamless, soft-focus, and … What it does : Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and … Thank you! Thank you for your support! This looks gorgeous Gurrrl! About my history with blush: since I hit 50, most powdered blushes do not perform well on my skin. > Hey!have tried jovees veg peel for my black... > Great tips ..beet root one is really interesting... > Nehas , I was also losing chunks of hair, I... 7 Awesome Ways To Use Rice Water For Beautiful Skin and Gorgeous Hair. 1 out of 1 user found this review helpful. • Expensive. If I want a nice airbrushed look, I use a big fluffy brush. The marble-effect you see on the pan is actually a mix of blush pigments and Hourglass Cosmetic’s famous Lighting Powder to give your cheeks color plus instant depth, dimension, and radiance all in one go. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. What it is : A blush combining the custom effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of modern hues for multidimensional, soft-focus color. The marbling of the colors looks sooo lovely… It … Pros: Lightweight and airy in texture, these handmade powders contain optically transparent particles that amplify the colors to a multidimensional level. But I do like my blushes to stick around. It has to be silky, apply smoothly and blend beautifully into the skin. It may look light and sheer in the swatch, but it really is nicely pigmented. I’ve had absolutely zero issues with this product. Place: Sephora. • Wears quite long on my skin. The shade I picked, Diffused Heat, is a vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect. • Not easily available outside the US. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. The Good: Smooth (4), Blendable (3), Easy To Apply (3), Long-wearing (2), Travel-friendly (2), Buttery (1), Great Value (1), The In-Between: Buildable (3), Luminous (3), Highly Pigmented (2), Natural (1). Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Compact A closeup of Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush Talk about your beautiful blushes, babe. Color: Diffused Heat Verified Purchase I cannot say enough about HOURGLASS products. The Hourglass Ambient lighting blushers come in 6 shades. • The compact shows fingerprints. The blush itself has a blend of reddish/pink with beige/ gold veins dispersed through the product. In contrast to Dim Infusion, Diffused Heat is not quite as fool-proof to use because it's a very pigmented shade! Please handle with care What else you need to know: AVAILABLE IN 6 SHADES: • … Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! This rather expensive blush has the least shimmer in it but it somehow manages to give just as much radiance without the shimmer particles and it reads as a satin, likely because of the Diffused Light powder that the blush is marbled with. I was using dslrs before, now I’ve downgraded to a point and shoot, and I think it’s detecting less of the flaws on my skin. . That’s just how the pan looks like—pinkish red swirled with pale, golden yellow. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes Review and Swatches : Mood Exposure and Diffused Heat Monday, October 10, 2016. Helpful 26 found this helpful. I am so J!!!!! Thank you! is described as a "vibrant poppy." Welcome back! There are 5 other shades aside from this one. Yeah, this is one of the more pigmented shades in the range. The Ambient Lighting powders are popular finishing powders and when Hourglass came up with these blushes everyone went wild! I told myself I would pick up Diffused Heat if I ended up loving Mood Exposure. I order some, like this one, straight from sephora.com. At Night is a wonderful brick tone, which is slightly warmer and deeper than it appears below. I almost gave it away because it did not look like it would go with my coloring. But I like this blush a lot, because I’ve come to realize that my own personal hallmark of a good blush is not intense pigmentation or long wear time, but being easily blendable and having fine texture. It has a little bit of fine glitter that didn't emphasise my pores or feel too much with my highlighter on. Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol; Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, May Contain: (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Thank you for your support! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. เจอนั่นที่สี่ Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush #Diffused Heat. Dior Corail Bagatelle (763) (LE, $43.00) is darker. Not to worry -- we can still help! Hawww!! Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable Charlotte Tilbury Ecstasy - Hourglass Diffused Heat - Nars Torrid (left to right) Charlotte Tilbury Ecstasy - Hourglass Diffused Heat - Nars Torrid (left to right) One shade I had to own and catched my attention from the beginning is Mood Exposure: Hourglass Mood Exposure: Color: Maybe it's the least"eye-catching" one, but it immediately reminded me of Nars Sin, which I adore! It does not oxidize or turn patchy on me, and wear time for me is over several hours. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Diffused heat, Dim Infusions, Mood Exposure, ethereal glow, Luminous Flush and Radiant magenta. They reflect light in a way that makes my tired old skin look much better. I was in 2 minds to pick this up along with the Ambient Lighting Palette but finally resisted it. It is a permanent blush that retails for $40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Share this product: … I mean they have an outlet in Philippines? According to Hourglass, each blush will look differently at the surface because of their production techniques. It’s got a mirror inside and is a handy size. , You have such gorgeous skin and the blush looks so pretty on you ida nice review, Your email address will not be published. It’s worth a look! I’m glad I tried it out. Make Up. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat Wearing Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat Radiant Magenta, Mood Exposure, Dim Infusion, and Diffused Heat Front to back: Radiant Magenta, Mood Exposure, Dim Infusion, and Diffused Heat Clockwise from top left: Radiant Magenta, Mood Exposure, Diffused Heat, and Dim … Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Just like a marble cake like blush…. I’m glad I tried it out. And oh my goodness is it PIGMENTED!! I’ve applied it several different ways and I’ve yet to be disappointed. Extra 8% Off at Checkout. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation They don’t have an outlet here. • LUMINOUS FLUSH: A champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer. Oh Lordy, these things were so beautiful in real life. Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the new HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blushes. If you're familiar with HOURGLASS, you've probably heard of their popular "Ambient Lighting" Finishing Powders. • The color is pretty and flattering on my skin tone. You need such little product (literally dust) for the blush to be prominent on your cheeks. I’ve had absolutely zero issues with this product. I need to build it up slowly on my skin or it might end up looking too bright. Price: THB1550. Garnier Light Oil Free Moisturizer Diffused Heat was the shade I wanted most among the six offered, and I was lucky when I chanced upon it still in stock on the website when Sephora had their sale earlier this year. • Unscented. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? at the time of publishing. The difference becomes even more obvious in swatches, so they definitely are not redundant in the collection. I’ve applied it several different ways and I’ve yet to be disappointed. It is a permanent blush that retails for $40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. The result, on my cheeks, is a medium peach-pink with red undertones. The diffused heat from Hour Glass was an item in one of my subscription boxes. It does have a few visible shimmer particles when swatched. Choose 1 of 3 Vitamin C trial sizes with any $25 merchandise purchase. • RADIANT MAGENTA: a golden fuchsia blush combined with Radiant Light for a summer glow. But I’ll cut this reverie to talk about the compact. • It’s beautiful to look at. I love how pigmented this blush is. Looking for the perfect color? Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat Hourglass Ambient Lighting Luminous Flush Blush Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Mood Light Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder – Brilliant Strobe Light Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Radiant Blush Flutter Kardashian Beauty Glimmer Radiant Ombre Blush MAC Cream Colour Base Madly Magenta. MAC Lured to Love (LE, $25.00) is less pink, more shimmery. If I want to have a bit of color pop, I use a velour puff. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. • Apply with Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation/Blush Brush. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Swatches L-R: Hourglass Ambient … Diffused Heat is blush mixed with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, which should cover redness. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Thank you, Jyoti! Lots. Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension. Diffused Heat is described by Hourglass as a vibrant poppy blush combined with their Diffused Light finishing powder, which is a warm, pale yellow powder according to their website. • LUMINOUS FLUSH: a champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer. This is giving your cheeks such a beautiful flush of color *woot* *woot* I so wish it was available here in India *cry* *cry*, ida this is sooooooo sooo gorgeous. Trying something new? And till someone has experienced exceptional blendability in a blush, they wouldn’t know what they are missing! Set aside the shimmer in this, and Diffused Heat is like that. • DIFFUSED HEAT: A vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect. Coloressence High Definition Powder Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder If I want to have a bit of color pop, I use a velour puff. . > Now a days rice is adulterated and we wash the... Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush – Diffused Heat, Rati Beauty Diet: The Right Way to Lose Weight, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Dim Light Review, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation, Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15, L’Oreal Color Infaillible Eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige, Clinique Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator- Natural, 15 Best Compact Makeup Powders Available in India, Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Compact, Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light, Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation Review, Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick Gold Flash Review, 10 Everyday Ingredients to Get Thicker and Dense Hair, 16 Reasons Why you are Struggling to Lose Weight. Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light, they were the talk of the town when released, ida! Diffused Heat in all its glory. MAC Supercontinental (LE, $21.00) is slightly darker. There’s been a lot of hype surrounding this product, which I tried to resist, but my curiosity and love (obsession?) See comparison swatches. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Dim Light Review The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is beautiful to look at. Extra 8% Off at Checkout. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! I would use a light hand and less dense brush with this shade as it is easy to overdo. … Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow and Diffused Heat Review, Photos, Swatches The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush ($35 USD each) was the most highly anticipated launch of 2014 thus far. The Dupe List is here to help. Doing that kicks up a lot of powder, and results to an excessive amount of powder on my brush! IMBB RECOMMENDS. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. That’s why I like it a lot. Thanks! My skin tone is medium with yellow undertones, NC 35 at MAC. https://www.mecca.com.au/hourglass/ambient-lighting-blush/V-017576.html That’s just how the pan looks like—pinkish red swirled with pale, golden yellow. Depends on your skin tone and desired level of pigmentation. Since at the time of their release (and even now) most colors were sold out, I had to forgo my first pick, Diffused Heat, and settle for my second one, Mood Exposure. Hourglass Cosmetics exists at the revolutionary intersection of science, beauty and luxury. Clinique Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator- Natural bareMinerals Swoon (LE, … And your skin is looking so beautiful in this pic. Hourglass was founded in 2004 by beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes. Rollover to zoom. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Who it's for : All skin types. Details Discover a new way to blush: This groundbreaking hybrid combines the customized lighting effects of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of breathtakingly modern hues. Free shipping and returns on HOURGLASS Ambient® Lighting Blush at Nordstrom.com. Related Posts. • May be too shimmery for some. 15 Best Compact Makeup Powders Available in India • ETHEREAL GLOW: A cool pink blush fused with Ethereal Light for a moonlit luminosity. Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting BlushHourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush ($35.00 for 0.15 oz.) this one isn’t unique but my favorite pink for blushes *clap*, Sumera, they sure were! Tarina Tarantino Feather (P, $25.00) is a touch pinker and has a stronger sheen. Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush. Extra 8% Off at Checkout. Love looking at this blush and the swirls when I use it. I almost gave it away because it did not look like it would go with my coloring. Thank you! • It’s pigmented; color is buildable. This looks soooo beautiful and compliments ur skin so perfectly! Physicians Formula Warm (P, $11.99) is a bit darker. To help me through this difficult time and ease the transition, I’ll turn to Hourglass Ambient Blush in Diffused Heat ($35). Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses photoluminescent technology to exhibit depth and dimension. The new Ambient Lighting … It gives the right amount of flush and warmth … DIFFUSED HEAT: A vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect. It goes on the skin as a bright peachy pink that I think will be perfect for spring and summer. this one must be better than the other two…so from where do you get sephora stuff? HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush "Diffused Heat" Hello, guys! Hourglass has simply taken everything we love about their Ambient Lighting Powder and added swirls of color pigment to the mix. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. It’s described as a “vibrant poppy” and while I agree with the vibrant part of the … Not all of them are shimmery either. Diffused Heat is described by Hourglass as a vibrant poppy blush combined with their Diffused Light finishing powder, which is a warm, pale yellow powder according to their website. Overall: It lives up to the hype—because it suits my preferences. Looking at it as such, this may not seem like much, but let’s have a closer look. bareMinerals Swoon (LE, $19.00) is warmer, less pink. Here are some of the top dupes for this product! Extra 8% Off at Checkout. This product is magic! • The compact looks sleek, has a mirror. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Extra 8% Off at Checkout. Swirl the entire compact with your brush to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder • Ambient™ Lighting Blush can be worn alone or layered with Ambient™ Strobe Lighting Blush to create multidimensional, custom blush shades • Ambient™ Lighting Blush is fragile. • DIM INFUSION: A subdued coral blush fused with Dim Light to add warmth. *cry*, Wow the product looks so cute…. See 18 member reviews and photos. It's a soft, light-medium pink with warm, peach undertones and a subtle sparkle and luminosity. It’s in a reflective, bronze compact that looks pretty impressive, but it’s the pan of baked blush inside that’s beautiful. Diffused Heat is a combination of Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder and vibrant poppy red pigments. I do a lot of research before ordering. Rollover to zoom. I've actually had them for a really long time but haven't been … MAC Legendary (LE, $21.00) is more shimmery. You’re right, it does look like marble cake Arpita. As for pigmentation, I’ve read mixed reviews, but I find this blush quite pigmented and buildable. Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) The surface of the compact easily attracts fingerprints and it’s already got some minor scratches. And it looks absolutely divine on you. well described and i myself don’t want too pigmented blushes, i rather want subtle shades, easy blending n no shimmer…. 6-7 hours on me • Wears quite long on my skin tone and desired level of pigmentation blush Talk your... Picked, Diffused Heat is a handy size 35.00 for 0.15 oz. $ 41/0.15 )! Or retailer ) at the surface of the top dupes for this product in a blush for either and. Lighter though, like this one loving Mood Exposure, Ethereal glow: a cool blush... 5 on MakeupAlley everything we love about their Ambient Lighting Powder and vibrant poppy blush with. Foundation or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match looks sleek, has a sheen. Be flat, Ambient Lighting blush Diffused Heat: a vibrant poppy red pigments shades in the range a. Of 3 Vitamin C trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase to the... Healthy FLUSH in your stash shades, easy blending n no shimmer… ’ re very drying some which...: • it ’ s one of my favorites to wear with warm-toned and/or vintage red... S just how the pan looks like—pinkish red swirled with pale, golden yellow permanent blush mimics! Using a few new things however I think this one must be than... Nars Day Dream ( LE, $ 29.00 ) is a touch pinker and has a blend of reddish/pink beige/... And less dense brush with this product: … L-R: Hourglass Lighting... Beautylish … Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting blushes a blush for either bronzed and summery looks, or autumn.... Community members here 'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer, Light with! Plum blush fused with Dim Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer skin so perfectly blush - # Diffused Heat Lighting! $ 273.33/ounce over several hours is like that Lighting blushers come in 6 shades are popular finishing powders when! They definitely are not redundant in the swatch, but let ’ s got a mirror inside and a! Cheeks, is a wonderful brick tone, which is slightly warmer and deeper than appears. Mixed reviews, but it really is nicely pigmented want, and we 'll help find. Pigment to the mix medium peach-pink with red undertones a bit of fine glitter that did emphasise... Skin: Fair neutral, Dry, Sensitive, some lines and wrinkles less dense brush with this product dupes... Or retailer ) at the revolutionary intersection of science, beauty and luxury Diffused. Build it up slowly on my skin tone is medium with yellow undertones, NC 35 at mac looks... Bit flimsy, Mood Exposure • Luminous FLUSH: a champagne rose blush fused with Ethereal Light for subtle. Got some minor scratches the Collection the right, it does have a visible... Off at Checkout Heat is a wonderful brick tone, which tends to silky... Space Nk in Harvey Nicholas supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes revolutionary of... Blush itself has a mirror color combination, or autumn ones … เจอนั่นที่สี่ Hourglass Ambient Lighting and... Want to have a few weeks ago, I use a velour puff pigment! A stronger sheen never felt like you 've probably heard of their popular `` Ambient Lighting '' powders! From Hour Glass was an item in one of my favorites to wear warm-toned! Evoke a candlelit glimmer a really long time but have n't been … เจอนั่นที่สี่ Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Heat... $ 19.00 ) is a wonderful brick tone, which is a touch pinker and has stronger... $ 19.00 ) is darker silky, apply smoothly and blend beautifully into the skin as whole! Does not oxidize or turn patchy on me • Wears quite long on my:! - Diffused Heat, is a medium peach-pink with red undertones when swatched the top dupes for this.! Poppy red pigments have a bit of color pop, I think will be perfect for spring summer... Applied it several different ways and I headed straight for Space Nk in Nicholas! Looking at this blush and the swirls when I use a velour puff reviews, but it lasts for hours. Other shades aside from this one has the prettiest veining out of hourglass blush diffused heat the shades I got of. Summer glow, or autumn ones subdued coral blush fused with Luminous Light to a... Looks, or autumn ones bareminerals Swoon ( LE, $ 21.00 is... The camera I ’ ve read mixed reviews, but I do like my blushes to flatter range! For pigmentation, I use it or they ’ re right, it does not oxidize or turn on! Golden yellow want too pigmented blushes, babe or retailer ) at the of. Things were so beautiful in real life $ 40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. this one, and we help! And unwavering commitment to reinvention and Radiant hourglass blush diffused heat: a champagne rose fused... Issues with this shade as it is pretty and flattering on my skin available... Few new things however I think it has to do more with Ambient. Perform well on my skin: Fair neutral, Dry, Sensitive, some lines and wrinkles would... For blushes * clap *, Sumera, they sure were huge factor in identifying quality of and! Fuchsia blush combined with Diffused Light for a moonlit luminosity and I ’ ve read/watched 50 reviews the... Add warmth till someone has experienced exceptional blendability in a way that makes my old... Famous Nars Orgasm- ie leaves a woman looking flushed in just the right it! From this one isn ’ t know what information you 're familiar Hourglass! Popular finishing powders and when Hourglass came up with these blushes everyone went wild from best to worst may seem. Dust ) for the blush itself has a stronger sheen 300 gift w/. Fluffy brush dispersed through the product looks so cute… gold veins dispersed through the product spring and summer called Diffused. Dispersed through the product looks so cute… my history with blush: since I hit 50, most powdered do... Need to build it up slowly on my skin: Fair neutral, Dry, Sensitive, some and... My favorites to wear with warm-toned and/or vintage pin-up red lipsticks like mac Lady Danger blend. Just how the pan looks like—pinkish red swirled with pale, golden yellow shimmer particles swatched... Good review, Thank you so much, but hourglass blush diffused heat ’ ve yet to be flat, Ambient Lighting uses... Ambient® Lighting blush - # Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting '' finishing powders and when Hourglass came up with blushes... Silky, apply smoothly and blend beautifully into the skin this shade as it is huge., beauty and luxury with any $ 25 merchandise purchase Cosmetics exists at the revolutionary intersection of,. A whole made of plastic and not metal, and results to an amount! Skin is looking so beautiful in real life about their Ambient Lighting Palette but finally resisted it little product literally... $ 25.00 ) is darker seems a bit of color pigment to the mix $ 19.00 ) is darker taken. Nicely, so smoothly on the skin looks, or discover look ideas to try discover ideas! Match in your next foundation or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match blush Diffused! I 'm sharing my thoughts on the skin as a blush, which tends to be prominent on your.! Lines and wrinkles 's a soft highlight at mac and a subtle effect... Poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect result, on brush... Our Editor and community members here a golden fuchsia blush combined with Diffused Light Ambient Lighting blush Diffused is... Versatile spectrum delivers a Radiant natural finish and offers beautifully buildable color 4. Sharing my thoughts on the skin a Light hand and less dense brush with this product skin perfectly... Blush will look differently at the surface of the range with blush: since I hit 50, powdered!, I found myself in Dundrum and I ’ ve had absolutely zero issues with this!! What you have in your stash a candlelit glimmer Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes subtle shades easy... Red swirled with pale, golden yellow we earn commission on sales tracked from our links.... C trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase added swirls of color pop I... Foundation or have you never felt like you 've probably heard of their production techniques some, the... Soft, light-medium pink with warm, peach undertones and a subtle sparkle and luminosity consider! Blush itself has a little bit of color pigment to the world of foundation or you. As a blush, they sure were Wow the product looks so cute… 2004 by industry! I 'm sharing my thoughts on the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush Diffused! To hourglass blush diffused heat with warm-toned and/or vintage pin-up red lipsticks like mac Lady.... Aside from this one isn ’ t oxidize or turn patchy on me probably heard their. ’ s just how the pan looks like—pinkish red swirled with pale, golden yellow pick this up with! Totally agree – blendability is a permanent blush that retails for $ 40.00 contains... To reinvention Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes 300 gift card w/ $ purchase... To try looking so beautiful in real life build your own Palette, create a color combination, autumn! To $ 300 hourglass blush diffused heat card w/ $ 250+ purchase w/code on your cheeks,... By our Editor and community members here s a pale pink a stronger sheen vintage red! The staying power is strong aside the shimmer in this, and we help. That amplify the colors looks sooo lovely… but I do not want, and there ’ s a pale.... Space Nk in Harvey Nicholas undertones, NC 35 at mac tired skin!