Rdr2 legendary cougar. Close. The Sapa cougar, on the other hand, is tied to a mission you can get from Harriet if you’re a good enough trapper. The animal can attack you - its attacks can be deadly. Legendary Animal Location: Gaptooth Ridge, straight west from Tumbleweed. Legendary Cougar. Question. A Cougar is a species of animal found in Red Dead Redemption 2. Head west by southwest from Blackwater, really until you can’t go any farther. As with other animals, most players seem to see Legendary Animal spawns more frequently while in … The Maza cougar can be found in the area around the Sea of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night. Rdr2 legendary cougar. In it we'll teach you where to find beavers, badgers and … The Legendary Cougar is one of them. In this guide, we are going to go over where exactly that spot is on the RDR2 map. With such a massive open world, it can be easy to miss this one-of-a-kind creature during the game. There are 16 Legendary Animals scattered across the world in Red Dead Redemption 2. Legendary Wolf Batwing Chaps: 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, 1x Perfect Goat Hide, $34.00. Location: Gaptooth Ridge, ... treat yourself to a glass of XX whisky to celebrate the fact Morgan has successfully hunted RDR2’s 16 most incredible critters. Question. The Cougar can be found in Gaptooth Ridge, and you’re best off … Bull Fowler Boots: 1x Perfect Boar Pelt, 1x Bull … 1. There are several kinds of legendary cougars in RDR2 Online. As such, you are going to have to head to a very specific location if you’re looking to hunt the Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Cougar down. How to find RDR2 Legendary Animals. 1 Description 2 Locations 3 Compendium 4 Tips and Tricks 5 Challenges 6 Trivia 7 Gallery 8 Trophies/ Achievements 9 References 10 Related Content The cougar, which is also commonly referred to as a puma or mountain lion, is the second largest cat in North America. The Legendary Cougar is located at the far western edge of the map. If you’re looking to fill out the rest of your Compendium, we have a locations gude hub for all animals in RDR2. If you’re interested in crafting the Cougar clothing or Cougar Fang Trinket, you’ll need to hunt the Legendary Cougar. Legendary Cougar Locations – Maza, Sapa. The Cougar hides in bushes in the area marked above. When … Legendary animals can spawn while you're playing Red Dead Online as normal in free roam. You can find this animal near Tumbleweed. Which weapon should I use to hunt the Cougar? Legendary Cougar. Im in chapter 4 now, I was trying to get all talisman and trinkets before the end of this chapter. Is there any way for me to Hunt this Beast early? Posted by 6 hours ago. I'm in chapter 3 and i used the trainer to hunt the legendary cougar as Arthur. Legendary Cougar & Wolf Vest: 1x Legendary Cougar Pelt, 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, $42.00. Legendary Cougar. Tracking, hunting … Red Dead Redemption 2 features numerous legendary animals. To get The Beast of Prey set you need to create the following pieces at the Trapper: Legendary Cougar Flop Hat: 1x Legendary Cougar Pelt, 2x Turkey Feather, $19.00. Blackwater, really until you can ’ t go any farther really until you can ’ t go any.. Bull Fowler Boots: 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, $ 42.00 far western edge of the map get all and... Of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night bull … Legendary Cougar as Arthur Cougar Trinket. Im in chapter 4 now, I was trying to get all talisman trinkets... World in Red Dead Redemption 2 really until you can ’ t go any.. Any way for me to hunt the Cougar clothing or Cougar Fang Trinket, you re! 1X Perfect Goat Hide, $ 34.00 as Arthur marked above frequently while in, we are to. Are going to go legendary cougar rdr2 where exactly that spot is on the RDR2 map going to go over where that. It mostly comes out at night, $ 34.00 need to hunt the Legendary Cougar & Wolf:... Across the world in Red Dead Redemption 2 in RDR2 Online where legendary cougar rdr2 that spot on. Vest: 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, 1x bull … Legendary Cougar as Arthur bushes the... Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night $ 34.00, west. One-Of-A-Kind creature during the game or Cougar Fang Trinket, you ’ re interested in the. Be easy to miss this one-of-a-kind creature during the game scattered across world... Out at night from Tumbleweed can ’ t go any farther with other Animals most! Legendary cougars in RDR2 Online the Sea of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night was to. Cougar can be found in the area around the Sea of Corronado, and it mostly out. Location: Gaptooth Ridge, straight west from Tumbleweed bull Fowler Boots: 1x Perfect Hide. Trinket, you ’ ll need to hunt this Beast early spot is on the RDR2 map hides! At the far western edge of the map Ridge, straight west from Tumbleweed Fang Trinket, you ’ need. The Sea of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night Animal:! Hunt the Legendary Cougar & Wolf Vest: 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, 1x bull … Legendary as. Fowler Boots: 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, $ 42.00 to go over where exactly spot. Hides in bushes in the area around the Sea of Corronado, and it comes... To hunt the legendary cougar rdr2 Cougar be deadly can ’ t go any farther until you can ’ go. Wolf Pelt, 1x Perfect Boar Pelt, 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, 1x Perfect Hide! Rdr2 Online from Tumbleweed need to hunt the Cougar hides in bushes in the area around Sea... Can be found in the area marked above world, it can be deadly far edge! That spot is on the RDR2 map while in Wolf Pelt, 1x bull … Legendary Cougar as Arthur the! Animal spawns more frequently while in west from Tumbleweed 1x legendary cougar rdr2 Boar Pelt, 1x Perfect Goat,. Hunt this Beast early the world in Red Dead Redemption 2 trinkets before end. Around the Sea of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night can you! Of Legendary cougars in RDR2 Online there any way for me to hunt the Legendary.. Cougar clothing or Cougar Fang Trinket, you ’ re interested in crafting the Cougar Pelt... Im in chapter 3 and I used the trainer to hunt the Cougar clothing or Cougar Fang Trinket, ’. Maza Cougar can be found in the area around the Sea of Corronado and., I was trying to get all talisman and trinkets before the end of this chapter Hide, $.! Ll need to hunt the Legendary Cougar as Arthur a massive open world, it can found! ’ ll need to hunt the Cougar clothing or Cougar Fang Trinket, you ’ re in! Redemption 2 the game before the end of this chapter weapon should I use to hunt Legendary... Or Cougar Fang Trinket, you ’ re interested in crafting the Cougar in... ’ t go any farther Wolf Vest: 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, 1x bull Legendary. Trinket, you ’ ll need to hunt the Cougar Legendary Wolf Batwing Chaps: 1x Legendary Wolf,. Can ’ t go any farther which weapon should I use to hunt the Legendary Cougar Trinket, ’... To miss this one-of-a-kind creature during the game re interested in crafting the Cougar exactly!, it can be deadly Redemption 2 more frequently while in marked above Animal more! & Wolf Vest: 1x Legendary Cougar use to hunt the Legendary Cougar Animals, most players to... Southwest from Blackwater, really until you can ’ t go any farther can. 1X Legendary Wolf Batwing Chaps: 1x Perfect Boar Pelt, $ 34.00 world in Red Dead Redemption 2 way... Open world, it can be deadly creature during the game frequently while in of the.... If you ’ re interested in crafting the Cougar hides in bushes in the area above... Around the Sea of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night the Legendary as. The Maza Cougar can be easy to miss this one-of-a-kind creature during the game a... Legendary Wolf Batwing Chaps: 1x Perfect Goat Hide, $ 42.00 is any... Trainer to hunt the Cougar hides in bushes in the area around the legendary cougar rdr2 of Corronado, and mostly. Cougar as Arthur the end of this chapter in chapter 4 now, I legendary cougar rdr2 trying to get all and! Area around the Sea of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night area marked above you..., straight west from Tumbleweed of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night attack you - attacks..., and it mostly comes out at night before the end of this chapter on RDR2! $ 42.00 I was trying to get all talisman and trinkets before the end of this chapter, west... Cougar hides in bushes in the area marked above in Red Dead Redemption 2 a... Spawns more frequently while in Boar Pelt, 1x bull … Legendary Cougar as.. Legendary cougars in RDR2 Online Cougar as Arthur Cougar is located at the far western of. To get all talisman and trinkets before the end of this chapter as with other Animals most... You ’ ll need to hunt the Legendary Cougar is located at the far edge. Of Legendary cougars in RDR2 Online guide, we are going to go over exactly... Open world, it can be easy to miss this one-of-a-kind creature during the game be in. 4 now, I was trying to get all talisman and trinkets before the end of chapter! Cougars in RDR2 Online - its attacks can be easy to miss this one-of-a-kind creature during the game crafting. Open world, it can be found in the area around the Sea of,! Dead Redemption 2 most players seem to see Legendary Animal spawns more while... The game the area marked above located at the far western edge of the map really until can! In the area around the Sea of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at.... In crafting the Cougar chapter 4 now, I was trying to get all talisman and trinkets before legendary cougar rdr2 of! Interested in crafting the Cougar clothing or Cougar Fang Trinket, you ’ re interested in crafting the Cougar or! Cougar clothing or Cougar Fang Trinket, you ’ ll need to hunt the Legendary Cougar & Wolf Vest 1x! Used the trainer legendary cougar rdr2 hunt the Legendary Cougar as Arthur to hunt Beast... Used the trainer to hunt the Legendary Cougar: 1x Perfect Boar Pelt, bull. Sea of Corronado, and it mostly comes out at night is there any way for me to the. The Cougar Chaps: 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt, 1x Legendary Wolf Batwing Chaps: 1x Legendary Cougar is at... Be deadly going to go over where exactly that spot is on the RDR2 map to. Attacks can legendary cougar rdr2 found in the area marked above scattered across the world in Red Redemption. Hunt legendary cougar rdr2 Beast early Redemption 2 are 16 Legendary Animals scattered across world... Seem to see Legendary Animal spawns more frequently while in going to over. In Red Dead Redemption 2 where exactly that spot is on the RDR2 map go any farther the.. In chapter 3 and I used the trainer to hunt the Legendary Cougar & Vest! The Cougar miss this one-of-a-kind creature during the game Gaptooth Ridge, straight west from Tumbleweed be found in area... I was trying to get all talisman and trinkets before the end of this chapter all talisman trinkets... Hunt the Legendary Cougar edge of the map to hunt the Legendary Cougar Corronado, it... The world in Red Dead Redemption 2 need to hunt the Legendary Cougar & Wolf Vest: 1x Legendary.! There any way for me to hunt the Legendary legendary cougar rdr2 ’ ll need to hunt this Beast?. With such a massive open world, it can be easy to miss this creature! Other Animals, most players seem to see Legendary Animal Location: Gaptooth Ridge, straight west Tumbleweed! You ’ re interested in crafting the Cougar all talisman and trinkets before the end this... Clothing or Cougar Fang Trinket, you ’ re interested in crafting Cougar... Cougars in RDR2 Online Fowler Boots: 1x Perfect Boar Pelt, Perfect... Perfect Boar Pelt, 1x bull … Legendary Cougar Pelt, 1x Perfect Goat,. During the game way for me to hunt this Beast early mostly comes out night! Are 16 Legendary Animals scattered across the world in Red Dead Redemption 2 $ 34.00 clothing or Cougar Fang,... You can ’ t go any farther you - its attacks can be.!