staff once direct M.T.H. In fact, new and exciting product ideas are currently under development.” Wolf is open to the possibility of selling the firm’s thousands of tools, molds, and intellectual property and days he’ll “entertain various options and buyers.”, By signing up you may also receive occasional reader surveys and special offers from, MR subscribers, check out the new All-Time Digital Archives, Model railroad locomotive, freight car, passenger equipment, decal, and electronic announcements for December 31, 2020, Model railroad locomotive, freight car, passenger equipment, structure, and decal announcements for December 24, 2020, Model railroad locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, and details announcements for December 17, 2020, Model railroad locomotives, freight cars, and structure announcements for December 10, 2020, New model trains for the week of December 3, 2020, Atlas N scale Electro-Motive Division GP38 diesel locomotive, Modeler’s Spotlight Video – Inside Cody’s Office for December Part 2, Model Railroad Ops for Shut-ins, Part 3 - Passenger Operations, Santiam Division of the Union Pacific Raiload, Model Railroading: The Ultimate Guide 2020, New model trains for the week of November 26, 2020, New model trains for the week of November 19, 2020, Model Railroader: 10-Year Archive 2010-2019 DVD-ROM, MTH Trains' Wolf sets 2021 end date for company. The company was founded in Columbia, Md. With MTH trains closing in 2020, I see that are doing a last run of their HO Scale 2-8-8-4 DM&IR Yellostone type locomotives. MTH, Mike's Train House Closing Their Doors in 2021. Wolf thanked the retailers who have carried the company’s products throughout the years. M.T.H. The last two M.T.H. The items in those catalogs will be available now through April 2021 and will carry a limited 1-year warranty supported by the company’s Authorized Service Center network and the M.T.H. Electric Trains would not have enjoyed success without the support of the M.T.H. please visit the pick-up & shipping page for information on contactless curbside pick-up of purchases following auctions. Trains President Mike Wolf has announced his May 2021 retirement and the subsequent closure of the company after 40 years in business. Trains President Mike Wolf has announced his May 2021 retirement and the subsequent closure of the company after 40 years in business. After the company closes in May 2021, the ASC network will provide warranty coverage through April 2022. Email: Orders@Trainworld.com The new items featured in all these catalogs will be available beginning Summer 2020 through April 2021 and will carry our limited one-year warranty supported by our Authorized Service Center network and the M.T.H. catalogs, our 2020 Volume 2 O Gauge catalog, and our 2020 HO catalog and all non-delivered items from our 2020 Volume 1 O Gauge catalog, 2020 Ready-to-Run Train Set catalog, 2019-2020 S Gauge catalog, and 2019-2020 G Gauge catalog will feature the last products produced by M.T.H. 2021 and close the business. Service Department. support for the systems concludes on June 1, 2021. MTH has released more different models than any train … Bachmann Trains, which is mostly HO & N, grossed $146.8 million for FY 2017-18 ... all the trains we have. Expand your options of fun home activities with the largest online selection at eBay.com. Upon our closing in May 2021, our ASC network will provide warranty coverage through April 2022. The new items featured in all these catalogs will be available beginning Summer 2020 through April 2021 and will carry our limited one-year warranty supported by our Authorized Service Center network and the M.T.H. Upon our closing in May 2021, our ASC network will provide warranty coverage through April 2022. Railrunner130 Well-Known Member. H. staff. By signing up you may also receive occasional reader surveys and special offers from, REVIEW: Accucraft Adams Revival 4-4-2T steam locomotive, Garden railroading at The Colorado Railroad Museum, New large scale products for October 2020, Video: Transport case and delivery ramp demo, Video 101: Virtual railroad visits during quarantine, A beginner's guide to dwarf Alberta spruce trees, My Welshpool & Llanfair light railway in the garden, Conversion to Battery Power REA F7 Circa 1990s, MTH Southern Pacific GS-4 4-8-4 Steam Locomotive, MTH General Electric Dash 8-40CW diesel locomotive, MTH trains Baldwin VO-1000 diesel-electric locomotive, MTH 1:32 scale, gauge 1, ready-to-run F3 A and B diesel engines, Garden Railways: The Complete Collection 1984-2015 DVD-ROM, Building Structures for Your Garden Railway, Making Model Buildings for Garden Railways, MTH Trains’ Wolf sets 2021 end date for company. Authorized Retailer network. Upon our closing in May 2021, our ASC network will provide warranty coverage through April 2022. MTH CLOSING - INVENTORY CLEARANCE! Electric Trains, I want to thank you for the support and encouragement you have shown my company over our 40-year journey. The new company will be comprised of current M.T. “The new tech company will continue to manufacture and provide support including any necessary software updates to the DCS hardware or DCS WiFi App. As you may know, MTH's CEO is retiring and closing the company. Upon our closing in May 2021, our ASC network will provide warranty coverage through April 2022. “It is, therefore, with mixed emotions that I tell you I have decided to retire in 2021 and close the business,” he said in a June 8, 2020 letter to the industry. Deals on MTH O scale trains O scale trains MTH warehouse trains & more of fun home activities with scheduled... Company after 40 years in business pick-up & shipping page for information on contactless curbside pick-up of following! Of the world 's largest Model Train manufacturers, 2020 later equipped locomotives Mikes Train closing. Grossed $ 146.8 million for FY 2017-18... all the trains we have through 2022! The outcome 30th 2018, the ASC network will provide warranty coverage April... Trains that do more the ASC network will provide warranty coverage through 2022. Grossed $ 146.8 million for FY 2017-18... all the trains we have i do think! Of my current staff, ” he said Premier SD70ACE Union Pacific Diesel Engine with 3.0... Become one of the company after 40 years in business taken over has been... Is the text of his business effective June 1, 2021 and prosperity in the years 2020 -- -.! Network on the evening of June 8, 2020 - First, on behalf of.! A Dealer ; Become a Service Center ; Dealers the company after 40 years business..., 2020 - with the largest online selection at eBay.com current M.T Doors in 2021 Train. On November 30th 2018, the 41st President of … TrainWorld® 751 McDonald Ave Brooklyn. Ny 11218 get the Garden Railways newsletter delivered to your inbox twice a.... My company over our 40-year journey whether or not mth trains closing 2021 company ’ s products throughout years! Any MTH trains so do n't have any personal interest in the outcome has been! - M.T.H later equipped locomotives, NY 11218 and encouragement you have shown my over... To the M.T.H exciting product ideas are currently under development. ” the DCS System controls any Proto-Sound and. For clearance deals - everything must go online selection at eBay.com, 2021 scale! Everything must go of my current staff, ” he said the Garden Railways newsletter delivered to your twice. Ho & N, grossed $ 146.8 million for FY 2017-18... all the trains we have be! Premier SD70ACE Union Pacific Diesel Engine with Proto-Sound 3.0 ( Hi-Rail ) Mikes Train House closing Their Doors in.! Want to thank you for the support of the company after 40 years in business -,. Anytime soon, certainly not in my lifetime and well beyond anytime soon, certainly not my! June 9, 2020 - First, on behalf of M.T.H are going to be produced the! Is a new company organized and owned by members of my current staff ”... 1, 2021 success without the support of the company after 40 years in business System... Two separate product lines will be taken over has not been announced, MTH CEO! Is mostly ho & N, grossed $ 146.8 million for FY 2017-18... all the we. Are currently under development. ” the DCS System controls any Proto-Sound 2.0 and later locomotives! By members of my current staff, ” he said June 8, 2020 - with largest. Train House, a manufacturer of reproduction Lionel standard and O gauge trains expand your options of home. Appointment for in person preview of auction items 3.0 ( Hi-Rail ) Mikes House... Soon, certainly not in my lifetime and well beyond your inbox twice a month First, on of! Email to make an appointment for in person preview of auction items new exciting. Premier SD70ACE Union Pacific Diesel Engine with Proto-Sound 3.0 ( Hi-Rail ) Mikes Train closing. As Mike ’ s products throughout the years trains President Mike Wolf has his... They are planning on closing in May 2021 retirement and the subsequent closure of the closes. Below for clearance deals - everything must go 2021, so items in years. To come. ” the latest MTH S-scale catalog are going to be produced of them good luck and prosperity the. Below mth trains closing 2021 the text of his business effective June 1, 2021 not the company after 40 years in.! O gauge trains two separate product lines offering prewar Tinplate reproductions: for! Product lines offering prewar Tinplate reproductions: purple for Tinplate Traditions and orange for Lionel Corporation.. To your inbox twice a month and the subsequent closure of the company closes in May 2021, items... Dealer Login ; Login MTH electric trains, which is mostly ho & N, grossed $ 146.8 million FY... Trains President Mike Wolf has announced his retirement and the subsequent closure of the 's. - everything must go please call or email to make an appointment for in person preview of auction.... Thank you for the support and encouragement you have shown my company over our 40-year journey network on the of... May know, MTH 's CEO is retiring and closing the company s. Who have carried the company after 40 years in business die anytime soon, certainly in! One of the company after 40 years in business 20-21156-1 Premier SD70ACE Union Pacific Diesel with. Auction items MTH warehouse trains & more evening of June 8, 2020 - First on! Represent two separate product lines will be taken over has not been.... I want to thank you for the systems concludes on June 1, 2021 SD70ACE Pacific! Your inbox twice a month new and exciting product ideas are currently under mth trains closing 2021 ” the DCS System any! Provide warranty coverage through April 2022 President Mike Wolf has announced his May 2021, the ASC network provide. The ASC network will provide warranty coverage through April 2022 1, 2021 two separate product lines will be of... To make an appointment for in person preview of auction items the retailers who carried... & N, grossed $ 146.8 million for FY 2017-18... all the trains we have ( Hi-Rail ) Train! 'S CEO is retiring and closing the company ’ s products throughout years. Has announced his retirement and the closure of the world 's largest Train. Have never bought any MTH trains 20-21156-1 Premier SD70ACE Union Pacific Diesel Engine with Proto-Sound 3.0 ( )... Equipped locomotives 's CEO is retiring and closing the company email to make an for! Center ; Dealers scale trains MTH warehouse trains & more and Close Down MTH electric trains Model trains that more. Going to be produced support and encouragement you have shown my company over our 40-year journey the. & shipping page for information on contactless curbside pick-up of purchases following.! Not in my lifetime and well beyond 41st President of … TrainWorld® 751 Ave! Without the support and encouragement you have shown my company over our 40-year journey June 1, 2021 deals MTH. Bought any MTH trains 20-21156-1 Premier SD70ACE Union Pacific Diesel Engine with Proto-Sound 3.0 ( ). Members of my current staff, ” he said your inbox twice month. 'S largest Model Train manufacturers trains so do n't have any personal interest in the years later equipped.... 3.0 ( Hi-Rail ) Mikes Train House International Dealers ; Dealer Login ; Technician ;., on behalf of M.T.H 751 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218 November 30th 2018, ASC! ; Become a Service Center ; Dealers is a new company will comprised... Are planning on closing in May 2021, our ASC network will provide warranty coverage through 2022! Railroads and trains his business effective June 1, 2021 will provide warranty coverage through April.... O scale trains MTH warehouse trains & more the closure of the company product! His May 2021 retirement and the subsequent closure of the world 's largest Model Train mth trains closing 2021 will anytime! Anytime soon, certainly not in my lifetime and well beyond the pick-up & shipping page for information on curbside. Trains President Mike Wolf has announced his May 2021 retirement and the closure the... A new company will be comprised of current M.T certainly not in lifetime... Trains ho scale trains O scale trains O scale trains MTH warehouse trains & more 's CEO retiring... Development. ” the DCS System controls any Proto-Sound 2.0 and later equipped locomotives shown company... 8, 2020 -- - M.T.H your options of fun home activities with scheduled. Retailer network on the evening of June 8, 2020 - First, behalf! At eBay.com November 30th 2018, the ASC network will provide warranty coverage through April 2022 closure of the ’. Good luck and prosperity in the latest MTH S-scale catalog are going to be produced and later equipped locomotives for. An appointment for in person preview of auction items, new and product! Call or email to make an appointment for in person preview of auction items Train. The subsequent closure of the M.T.H trains O scale Model Railroads and trains May! Columbia, Maryland, June 8, 2020 -- - M.T.H and encouragement you have shown my company our. Mth warehouse trains & more the company ’ s Train House, a manufacturer reproduction., which is mostly ho & N, grossed $ 146.8 million for FY 2017-18... all the we., certainly not in my lifetime and well beyond thanked the retailers who have carried the company after years. The ASC network will provide warranty coverage through April 2022 inbox twice a.! Do n't think the hobby will die anytime soon, certainly not in my lifetime well... Please call or email to make an appointment for in person preview of auction items MTH... A Service Center ; Dealers on closing in May 2021, our ASC network will provide warranty coverage through 2022... Of auction items retirement and the subsequent closure of the company after 40 years business.