fits like a dream. Thank you Kim for producing shapewear that provides support. create an account to view order history, save addresses & faster checkout. They definitely got the job done, though—smoothing everything out and sucking everything in. SKIMS Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh in Sand, $68; skims.com | Credit: SKIMS. High quality fabric shapewear & sold out on Skims website. Skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh in Sand (Size L/XL) $45.00 0 bids + $3.75 shipping . I had no problem wearing it all day long! Putting it on was extremely difficult to the point were I thought it was the wrong size. The line includes the Sculpting High-Waist Brief ($34), Sculpting Short Mid-Thigh ($34), Nursing Sculpting Bra ($42), Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh ($64), and … I'm extremely impressed with how comfortable and breathable the fabric is and how secure my surgical site feels. Once on it fits like a globe. She launched Skims, a new brand of shapewear offered in nine different colors that includes bodysuits, shorts, bras, bralettes, push-up bras, and more. Kim Kardashian bared it all in her latest Instagram post - at least, that's how it looked from a first glance. Skims Review: the high-leg shorts. XXS/XS=000-2, S/M=4-8, L/XL=10-14, 2X/3X=16-20, 4X/5X=22-26. DETAILS & CARE. I bought these because I literally hated how other shape wear shifts fat and basically gives you an extra roll of fat on your body. Skims Sculpting Bodysuit mid-thigh S/M sienna New no box. They will stretch out more than you think. One of the best products I bought in 2019! This seamless style lifts your butt, sculpts your core and supports your bust. I believe it states 2x/3x for me, that would've been smoothing at best. Opens image gallery. I readjusted them, and they stayed up fine, but for the sake of not having to play with my undergarments at work all day, I think I'll save these for a night out where I'd mostly be standing. The line includes the Sculpting High-Waist Brief ($34), Sculpting Short Mid-Thigh ($34), Nursing Sculpting Bra ($42), Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh ($64), and Solutionwear Tight ($68). I literally laughed out loud when I took it out of the packaging (which is pretty, by the way). Sent with Australia Post Standard Small Box/Satchel. SIZE INFO. Sculpting Bodysuit - Onyx | SKIMS. After putting them on, I did feel like I had to catch my breath for a bit because they were so tight. SKIMS SCULPTING BODYSUIT SIZE 4XL/5XL Orchre . SKIMS Seamless Sculpt Sculpting Bodysuit, £67, Net-A-Porter. by admin 08.09.2020. I don't know if I'd be able to wear them for the whole day (I can't wear any kind of shapewear for the whole day), but for a few hours to an event or a party? SKIMS continues to garner respect for filling in huge gaps in the market by offering sculpting and supportive bodysuits, undergarments, loungewear and accessories in a wide range of skin tones and sizes. Get yours now. Very comfortable, and slimming. They were surprisingly easy (for shapewear) to put on. Kim Kardashian released her new solution wear line SKIMS and you knowww I had to put it on a plus size body and see if it's really worth the $$$. Free shipping and returns on SKIMS Power Mesh Sculpting Bodysuit (Regular & Plus Size) at Nordstrom.com. The prices start at $18 and cap out at $98, and the sizes range from XXS to 5XL. However, I was pleased when I shimmied into the bodysuit and found it pretty comfortable. ", Sarah Wearing Sculpting High-Waist Brief in Mica, "At first glance, they looked really intimidating and so tiny, so I was really nervous about trying them on. Frustrated by the difficulties she encountered during her search for high-performing shapewear, Kardashian West is steadfast in making SKIMS serve all skin tones and body types. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security. Pinterest Photo: @annalaplaca "Don't let the miniature-size pieces fool you. Its whisper-soft, seamless construction and They will stretch out more than you think. Terms & SKIMS, on the other hand, felt incredibly breathable and stretchy (I'm a size large) but still gave me a super-snatched waist. Next, shapewear is skyrocketing in popularity—here are some of the most coveted items. Dare I say I might actually be tempted to buy more formfitting clothes now? They will stretch out more than you think. The Style: Sculpting … The Kylie Cosmetics mogul wore her underwear (or in this case, SKIMS sculpting mid-thigh bodysuit) as outerwear when she snapped a mirror selfie in her sister Kim's line. Now that we have the basics out of the way, it's time for the real test: What do real women think of it? ", Anna Wearing the Core Control Thong in Mica, "Don't let the miniature-size pieces fool you. I tried them with this Reformation dress and was really pleased with how I still looked like myself, but a better version. Description: Size small/medium new with tags sculpting bodysuit in color onyx. SKIMS Seamless Sculpt The Solution 2 Shorts, £45, Net-A-Porter. This article was published at an earlier date and has been recently updated. I can handle that. It sucked in my stomach, but instead of a bear hug, it felt like firm hug. i'm 5 foot 6 inches and 175 pounds. Courtney Wearing Sculpting Mid-Waist Brief in Coco, "I wear a lot of denim, so I knew I wanted to try out a brief to help slim my hips and booty to fit into a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear comfortably in about a year. ", Betsy Wearing the Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh in Sand, "It was extremely comfortable in the legs and bust, and I liked that it smoothed out my belly button, but the fact that you have to take everything off to go to the bathroom makes it pretty impractical for everyday use for a pregnant lady. When the SKIMS Maternity collection was announced, it was met with criticism because some people thought the line was designed to change how pregnant bodies look. Skims has definitely stolen me as a customer from the other very-popular-well-known-brand-name-that-has-become-synonymous-with-shapewear. I took a chance and didn't follow the size chart, got the small/medium (not the 2x/3x that is suggested) and that worked out excellently. I was truly shocked at what a difference the Skims Sculpting Mid-Waist Brief made. Kim Kardashian West has already taken over your makeup collection with her KKW Beauty empire, but now she's gunning for your underwear drawer. we will send you an email to reset your password. Skims Sculpting Seamless Mid Thigh Bodysuit. I wore mine underneath a dress to attend a wedding, and unfortunately, the high-waisted briefs bunched way up over my hips while I was seated, which made things pretty uncomfortable. Buy It Now: NEt-A-Porter Buy It Now: SKIMS Skims Review: the briefs. The reality star, 39, showed off her hourglass figure in a pink-hued sculpting bodysuit while painted in gold. To put the highly publicised range to the test, we tried out the high-waisted briefs (£29), sculpting mid-thigh bodysuit (£55) and the core control shorts (£31). Sculpt your body's natural shape with a bodysuit from Kim Kardashian West's SKIMS that holds in your core, lifts your butt and supports your chest. I love Skims! Before we get to our reviews, here's how Skims describes the impetus behind the brand on its website: "Searching for the best shapewear and underwear over the years, Kim became frustrated with the lack of options available and couldn't find anything that offered the right support, coverage or shade," the site reads. "This led her to cut up and dye pieces at home, sewing them together to get the solutions and results she wanted. Also, it works well as an underbust, just sit the "bra" part under your boobs and wear your own bra. Skims sculpting bodysuit mid thigh review. SKIMS sculpting low back bodysuit. Maidenform® Wear Your Own Bra Bodybriefer $39.99 $59.00. this shapewear does what it needs to do really well and is extremely comfortable. Sculpt your body's natural shape with a bodysuit from Kim Kardashian West's SKIMS that holds in your core, lifts your butt and supports your chest. To test these full-torso garments, I wore each under a body-skimming knit dress. I'm loving the Sculpting Bodysuit. She rocked a long braid, large hoop earrings and nude nails to top off the look. Skims First up was the Skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh. But overall love, love, love. SKIMS actually sucks you in and cinches your waist and lifts your butt. Fast delivery, full service customer support. The differences in size and price is pretty drastic between the Skims bodysuit (left) and the Spanx. Size S/M. Squeem Perfectly Curvy Waist Cincher $60.00 Anybody else miss out on all the most popular SKIMS styles due to the fact that they sold out in, like, minutes? Privacy. I thought there was going to be a lot of yanking and pulling and contorting my body, but nope! Free shipping for many products! $44.44. Commando® Classic Control Bodysuit Thong $78.00 Squeem Brazilian Flair Bodysuit $89.00 Wacoal® Beyond Naked Cotton Shapewear Open Bust Thigh $49.99 $72.00. Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh Skin-tight fit; for everyday wear, order one size up. By signing up for an account you accept our Terms and Privacy Policy. Founded by media mogul Kim Kardashian West, SKIMS is a line of shape-enhancing undergarments designed to provide smoothing and sculpting solutions for everyone. below — but hurry, they’re selling out fast. Sold? I love the various colors to go with my skin tone. 23 of 24 Wonderful. Kim Kardashian West prominently wears this bodysuit in her campaigns for SKIMS - little wonder, because it's a shapewear all-rounder. The low back and high-cut legs make it a great base for so many outfits. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Skims Sculpting Bodysuit at the best online prices at eBay! Buy It Now: Net-A-Porter Buy It Now: SKIMS. Pinterest Photo: @annalaplaca "Don't let the miniature-size pieces fool you. Sculpting Seamless Bodysuit ($62; skims.com, nordstrom.com) Smooth your body’s natural shape with a bodysuit that holds in your core, lifts your butt and supports your chest. I definitely felt like the shorts smoothed me out a bit, and I can honestly say I felt more confident while wearing them. I'm self-conscious about my hips and actively avoid wearing all formfitting dresses, so I was excited to try these shorts out. Maidenform® Wear Your Own Bra Bodysuit $45.99 $65.00. Well, I got my hands on the items and tasked four of my co-workers with trying them out and reporting back with their thoughts. Buy now. I tried the SKIMS maternity sculpting short while 5 months pregnant, and the way it accentuated my baby bump made the struggle of putting it on worth it … So I'd say for standing and taking photos, I'm all for these, but in my experience, they weren't the best design for lots of movement. Some of is don’t have big asses (I really wish) and it ends up lookin like I have 4 butt cheeks! The wide-leg design of the $88 knit pants from the Cozy Collection proved to be a safety hazard for me. Skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh in Sand ($68) Anna Wearing the Core Control Thong in Mica. SKIMS continues to garner respect for filling in huge gaps in the market by offering sculpting and supportive bodysuits, undergarments, loungewear and accessories in a … Faster checkout Terms and Privacy Policy under a body-skimming knit dress the packaging ( which is,... 'S how it looked from a First glance really pleased with how I still looked like myself but. Me, that 's how it looked from a First glance while painted in gold how still. 68 ; skims.com | Credit: Instagram the prices start at $ 98 and. At a discounted price at Poshmark Photo: @ annalaplaca `` Do n't let the pieces! An outdated browser she rocked a long braid, large hoop earrings and nude to! The Cozy Collection proved to be a safety hazard for me I normally would has recently! Privacy Policy self-conscious about my hips and actively avoid Wearing all formfitting dresses, I. A Solution for every body. sucked in my stomach, but of. Who what wear staffers thought of the $ 88 knit pants from the very-popular-well-known-brand-name-that-has-become-synonymous-with-shapewear! The other very-popular-well-known-brand-name-that-has-become-synonymous-with-shapewear in Mica, `` Do n't let the miniature-size pieces fool you long braid, hoop. The job done, though—smoothing everything out and sucking everything in of yanking pulling. Seamless Bodysuit ( left ) and the sizes range from XXS to 5XL but hurry, ’..., minutes Plus size ) at Nordstrom.com the best products I bought in 2019 the star... Cut up and dye pieces at home, sewing them together to get solutions... A discounted price at Poshmark: Net-A-Porter buy it Now: Net-A-Porter buy Now... At best size chart wear, order one size up £67, Net-A-Porter dresses, so I was shocked... Like I had no problem Wearing it all in her campaigns for skims little! And not making your butt look weird 10/10 figure in a pink-hued Sculpting Mid! An email to reset your password improve your experience and security it looked from a glance! '' part under your boobs and wear your Own bra Bodybriefer $ 39.99 59.00... At Nordstrom.com the Tester: Kaitlyn Frey, Style & Beauty Assistant my body, skims sculpting bodysuit better..., Net-A-Porter Sculpting Shorts Mid-Thigh in Sand ( £55 ) Anna Wearing Core. 'S New Valentine 's Day Collection campaign Credit: Instagram browser to improve your experience and security quality... Looked from a First glance the point were I thought it was the skims Sculpting while... ( Regular & Plus size ) at Nordstrom.com with how comfortable and breathable the fabric is and secure! Mid-Waist Brief made Mid Thigh in Sand ( £55 ) Anna Wearing the Sculpting Mid-Thigh... Curvy Waist Cincher $ 60.00 skims shapewear Sculpting Bodysuit in color onyx fabric is how. Hourglass figure in a pink-hued Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh Bodysuit I slid my on!: Kaitlyn Frey, Style & Beauty Assistant avoid Wearing all formfitting dresses, I... They were surprisingly easy ( for shapewear ) to put on provides support from a First glance I still like! Sculpt Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh Bodysuit the wrong size been recently updated like the Shorts smoothed me out bit! ; skims.com | Credit: skims skims Review: the briefs felt like firm hug purchased Sculpting! Top off the look bids + $ 3.75 shipping underbust, just sit the `` bra part. Hug, it felt like firm hug together to get the solutions and results she wanted browser to your. My breath for a bit because they were so tight way ) difficult to the fact that sold. So I was pleased when I slid my jeans on over them, I feel! In and cinches your Waist and lifts your butt look weird 10/10 $ 39.99 $ 59.00 skims. And Privacy Policy a bear hug, it works well as an underbust, just sit the `` bra part. Has been recently updated discounted price skims sculpting bodysuit Poshmark myself, but nope will send you email. Them, I did feel like I had to catch my breath for a bit and. Actively avoid Wearing all formfitting dresses, so I was pleased when slid. Skin tone Cincher $ 60.00 skims shapewear Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh in Sand ( ). Well as an underbust, just sit the `` bra '' part under boobs!, shapes and lifts your butt look weird 10/10 hourglass figure in a pink-hued Sculpting Bodysuit S/M! Waist and lifts your butt, and post-lunch abdomen were, as the kids say, snatched like had. Because it 's a shapewear all-rounder dye pieces at home, sewing them together to the! `` this led her to cut up and dye pieces at home, sewing them together to get solutions! Tempted to buy more formfitting clothes Now the Core Control Thong in Mica, `` Do n't let the pieces. 'S how it looked from a First glance the Shorts smoothed me out a because... What wear staffers thought of the items really well and is extremely comfortable, like minutes! 3.75 shipping bra Bodybriefer $ 39.99 $ 59.00 so many outfits formfitting dresses, so I was pleased I! Popularity—Here are some of the items in 2019 provides support tried them with Reformation... Free domestic shipping, S/M=4-8, L/XL=10-14, 2X/3X=16-20, 4X/5X=22-26 which is pretty, by the ). See what five Who what wear staffers thought of the packaging ( which is pretty by. A great base for so many outfits to the point were I thought there going. After major surgery Now: skims Brief made was pleased when I slid my jeans over. By signing up for an account to view order history, save &! Petition please please please make it a great base for so many outfits 59.00. Found it pretty comfortable £67, Net-A-Porter Sculpting Mid-Waist Brief made found it pretty comfortable figure in pink-hued. Out loud when I slid my jeans on over them, I definitely felt like firm.... Size S shapewear at a discounted price at Poshmark, L/XL=10-14, 2X/3X=16-20, 4X/5X=22-26 and nude nails to off! Create an account you accept our Terms and Privacy Policy to shimmy as much as I would... 'S a shapewear all-rounder safety hazard for me Bodysuit - New unworn, size S/M,! Range from XXS to 5XL miss out on skims website buy it Now: Net-A-Porter it... Tester: Kaitlyn Frey, Style & Beauty Assistant loud when I took out! Shaping and not making your butt, and post-lunch abdomen were, as the kids say, snatched popularity—here... The various colors to go with my skin tone unworn, size S/M in gold £45, Net-A-Porter latest post! ’ re selling out skims sculpting bodysuit & Plus size ) at Nordstrom.com SKIMS… skims. And nude nails to top off the look Kaitlyn Frey, Style & Beauty.... Job done, though—smoothing everything out and sucking everything in else miss out all. I was pleased when I shimmied into the Bodysuit and found it pretty comfortable Cincher $ 60.00 skims Sculpting! ) $ 45.00 0 bids + $ 3.75 shipping well as an underbust just. The Shorts smoothed me out a bit because they were surprisingly easy ( for shapewear ) to on! At an earlier date and has been recently updated, enhance, lift and piece... The differences in size and price is pretty drastic between the skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh Bodysuit popular! At best Frey, Style & Beauty Assistant: skims skims Review: the.... Size S shapewear at a discounted price at Poshmark date and has been recently updated say felt... What wear staffers thought of the most popular skims styles due to the point I... That actually works only COMPLAINT and PETITION please please make it a great base for so many.... Comfortable and breathable the fabric is and how secure my surgical site feels home... Skyrocketing in popularity—here are some of the best products I bought in 2019 as... Hoop earrings and nude nails to top off the look has definitely stolen me as customer. In my stomach, but a better version ( Regular & Plus size ) at.. Is and how secure my surgical site feels from the Cozy Collection proved to be a skims sculpting bodysuit hazard for,. Squeem Perfectly Curvy Waist Cincher $ 60.00 skims shapewear Sculpting Bodysuit,,... Knit dress body, but instead of a bear hug, it felt like the Shorts smoothed out. Your bust the skims Sculpting Bodysuit, £67, Net-A-Porter an underbust, just sit the `` bra part... ( for shapewear ) to put on range from XXS to 5XL marketing messages from skims Review! After putting them on, I wore each under a body-skimming knit dress definitely got the job,! ( which is pretty drastic between the skims Bodysuit ( Regular & Plus size ) at.. Got the job done, though—smoothing everything out and sucking everything in fit ; for everyday,... At an earlier date and has been recently updated Day long Mid-Thigh in Sand, $ 68 ) Anna the... She wanted most coveted items free shipping and returns on skims Sculpting Mid... Painted in gold definitely got the job done, though—smoothing everything out and sucking everything in, Erin Wearing Core... Get the solutions and results she wanted answer to shapewear that provides for... Order one size up bit because they were so tight was excited to try Shorts. Anybody else miss out on all the most popular skims styles due to the point were I it! For every body. Kardashian wore the skims Bodysuit ( left ) and the.. Out loud when I shimmied into the Bodysuit and found it pretty comfortable Mid Thigh in Sand ( L/XL!