It worked but wasnt enough. With those two setups my Crewsader need to attack once every 8,2 sec while sprinting through Delves or Maps and just stop to loot or Bosskill. Given how many hits Static Strike can make against enemy groups, this is a great way to gain & maintain Virulence stacks. It is not the same as slam melee skill. More details please. And if you add in Chain, the number of hits you can get in large groups skyrocket (unlike Orb of Storms, Chain affects each beam individually so you get up to 3 times the normal hit count). No duration node only a helm enchant and quality gem. However, if you can spare a link, ancestral call (+setting the skill to always attack in place) makes that feel a lot more fluid... you don't have to get nearly as close and you don't have to namelock onto a target, you can just blindly swing at air when you're near enemies and one of the ancestrals will auto-find a target to hit and get the static chains started. Also it's worth mentioning increased duration does increase the intervals between strikes. I played the skill for the first time and like it a lot. It requires Level 70, Int 68, Str 98. Both profit from the +2 chains as well as my damaging Static Strike setup. Using physical to lightning support and scaling generic lightning/elemental damage with crit was giving decent clear. How do you get to 0.26 seconds per strike? Strike skills are melee skills which hit a single target or all enemies with a melee's swing radius. Dual wielding: When dual wielding, Vigilant Strike will randomly choose one weapon to attack with. This class specializes in proliferating very strong Freeze, Burning, and Shock effects to whole packs of monsters. Edit:Tried Herald of Agony: It works up to 30 stacks from the many spellhits (even more when I remove phys to lighning from the melee setup). Supportable by either Ancestral Call SupportAncestral Call SupportSupport, Melee, Attack, StrikeIcon: AMana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports melee strike skills, causing them to also strike at extra targets … /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.361933014be843c79476.css.map*/._2ppRhKEnnVueVHY_G-Ursy{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:22px 0 0;min-height:200px;overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2KLA5wMaJBHg0K2z1q0ci_{margin:0 -7px -8px}._1zdLtEEpuWI_Pnujn1lMF2{bottom:0;position:absolute;right:52px}._3s18OZ_KPHs2Ei416c7Q1l{margin:0 0 22px;position:relative}.LJjFa8EhquYX8xsTnb9n-{filter:grayscale(40%);position:absolute;top:11px}._2Zjw1QfT_iMHH7rfaGsfBs{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background:linear-gradient(180deg,rgba(0,121,211,.24),rgba(0,121,211,.12));border-radius:50%;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;height:25px;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin:0 auto;width:25px}._2gaJVJ6_j7vwKV945EABN9{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);border-radius:50%;height:15px;width:15px;z-index:1} It is a strict "every 0.40 seconds". I dual wield Mjölners since the Static Strike on 3 stacks attacks every 0,26 sec and triggers one Mjölner on cooldown. Static Strike: Can hit to proc secondary effect. Arc or Ball Lighting do the same job way better and from a safe distance. Level: 1–20. Static Strike is an Active Skill Gem item in Path of Exile. Ascendancy classes are Juggernaut, Berserker and Chieftain. Why does this sound amazing?!!? I can imagine stun builds stun bosses once in a while but I dont think they can keep stunning? ; Critical Strikes work as normal, but accuracy does not … @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} And combined with Mjonlir and actual arc, you get disgusting.Quite possibly not just the best utility skill, but also the best clear skill. This wrecks singletarget the bosses. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} Static Strike triggers about 3/sec (little less on 1 stack, a little more on 3) so if you're surrounded by a lot of enemies, this gets really good. EDIT: Some other support gem options suggested in the comments are Chance to Bleed & Cast on Crit. Elementalist Static Strike - Now That's a Build (Guide & Blighted … I don't have problems clearing maps with it. Welcome to our list of the best Juggernaut builds for Path of Exile’s Ritual league (3.13).The Juggernaut is one of the toughest ascendancy classes in Path of Exile. But, I gave up on it before level 90 when I saw Mathil made something similar but better with Doryani's Prototype Assassin, I'll probably try it out again next league using his setup, when I can be bothered to level another character. Even without herald of ice the clear was pretty fast no quicksilver only dash. Molten Strike: Can hit and produce balls. Actually used less duration as a final attempt at a damage boost. While I think it might feel a bit clunky having to melee something every few seconds the options are ubdeniable. * This subreddit is a specialized subreddit for discussing Path of Exile Builds. If a passive skill increases physical damage with 2h weapons by 20% ... does that mean that my 100 weapon damage go up to 120 and Static Strike … Lacking singletarget dmg doesnt bother when Minions deal with it. 397k. The Sentinels give 40% inc AoE (Guardian node) to Static Strike. The sphere continually applies a drenched debuff with a short duration to enemies in its area or … There is a 1 hour delay fetching comments. Nice to deal melee, spell and minion dmg in one build!I forgot to switch from my Rampage starter offhand Sincivtas in a T10 and cleared just with static strike. Heavy Strike SL [3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build Static Strike SL [3.10] Static Strike Gladiator - Endgame Map Farmer - Fast & Tanky Smite SL [3.10] (Smite) Fire and Lightning Overleech Tank Sunder GL [3.10] AkumaNoTsubasa's Sunder Gladiator Sunder GL [3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD It is, but it also scales off chains like arc. Chain Hook: Can target and chain to. Static Strike. The Berserker is fearless when fighting enemies. But to free the mana reservation I removed Phantasm on kill on Herald of Purity. Its quiet relaxing to afk delve encounters due to minions (taunt jewel) and lots of life regeneration (Nodes: Templar, Marauder, west of Scion and west of Witch. That was pretty cool and different and allowed things like Trypanon to be used. Currently T8 maps. More and more it sounds like a attack variant of Blade Vortex. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the PathOfExileBuilds community. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} When you need to swing every pack anyway it just isn't worth the investment because it will still feel worse than it did pre-nerf, and it didn't get sufficient buffs to its mechanics to make up for the downside. Besides the attack/spell difference (which is key since only attacks can use the Fortify & LGoH support gems), Static Strike is very powerful on 1 stack but doesn't get much better with max stacks. Guardians Charges on hit also triggers nicely with 12 hits/sec PER TARGET for endless Immortal Call CWDT.The 3 duration nodes west of Scion are a good investment for this build for static stike, Immortal call, temporary minions from Herald and Phantasms, and Spark. Single target is decent enough imo and planning to use it as a starter next league. I was planning to use SS as my EE application and Curse on Hit skill for my summoner but needing to namelock stuff and it only lasting 4s is just terrible way to play. That was my experience. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. No damage multiplier means nobody will use it. Exiles. Marauder builds work with a huge amount of life and armour. Билд: http://goo.gl/SQT8FGСаундтрек:1. Sounds like it would be good with Chance to Bleed, and Bloodlust on your main skill. Phantasms felt better even than a minion build supported Herald of Agony. At 3 stacks it should be 0.307 . What made Static Strike unique was ignoring attack speed. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} This isn't pure static strike but I saw it being used on a summon holy relic guardian and it looked pretty good. Static Strike had duration halved in exchange for only requiring one swing (instead of three) for the full buff, and exert buffs applying to the beams. Templar Ascendency node.). Keeping on top of fluctuating exchange rates between the different currencies is almost impossible. ... A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. I would just like a proper lightning melee skill. Solid ideas, the main issue is the need to get up close and namelock something in order to get it started, and let's face it that feels slow, clunky, and just awful. What is your profile link? Gain rage on hit. ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} The beams proc Mjolnir's autocast which I think is a cool interaction. Sometimes my vengeance trigger and throws in another trigger and there is room for more optimisation/atk speed. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/ReredditLink.f7b66a91705891e84a09.css.map*/Three builds in one. Life Gain on Hit - Gain 54 life (from 20/20 support gem) from each enemy hit. Static Strike had duration halved in exchange for only requiring one swing (instead of three) for the full buff, and exert buffs applying to the beams. Poison - With a poison support gem and Herald of Agony, your static strike has 80% chance to poison with no other bonuses. Vigilant Strike: No fortify on hit. Whereas pre-3.11, it typically would be used by the likes of a cold conversion DW Gladiator that would increase the number of chains while zooming around, 3.11 seemed to encourage a pseudo-slam playstyle where you would pop Intimidating Cry's double damage exert, hit something and run between a pack or two before hitting again, frequently using a 2H mace/warstaff to allow the use of Shockwave support instead of chaining - looking back at week one of Harvest on poe.ninja/builds, there are a few Inquisitors using Stormwall, or Berserkers using Brain Rattler; some took duration nodes on the tree, some didn't. Erm.....how can it generate any charges since to stun you need to hit dmg threshold. This is a nice idea. CLICK THIS LINK to send a PM to also be reminded and to reduce spam. The extreme damage mitigation allows the Juggernaut to stay offensive even in the most lethal situations. Using shaped boots with duration/fortify + Static Strike + Weapon Ele + Melee Dmg + Phys to Lightning.When on bossing mode I attack actively as well with 2 atk/sec to increase the trigger rate to 6/sec of 8 possible. In each guide, you will find extensive information about gearing choices, passive skill trees, gem links, gameplay, and much more! Per 1% Quality: 1 Superior 2. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Parent commenter can delete this message to hide from others. The frequency is reduced only by the stacks you get. Because of this difference, Static Strike is much more useful for utility while Blade Vortex is a much better primary skill. Static Strike (0–20)% increased Skill Effect Duration: 50: Anomalous Static Strike (0–20)% increased Damage: 100: Divergent Static Strike: Chains +(0–1) Times (0–40)% reduced Damage: 5: ... Buy PoE Currency Cheap. ._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp{margin-bottom:24px;text-transform:uppercase;width:100%}._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp:last-child{margin-bottom:10px} While you have static energy, you'll frequently hit a number of nearby enemies with beams, dealing attack damage. Buy Cheap PoE Currency Instant Delivery using a 6% off coupon: poeitems. 10.5k. Any chance on hit effect - For example, with the Guardian's 10% chance on hit to generate a charge effect, Static Strike is generally going to get you to max charges rather quickly. I tried static as a primary skill and it dropped off in damage very fast once i hit maps. ._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb{overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb:before{background-image:url(https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/img/reddit_pattern.png);content:"";filter:var(--newCommunityTheme-invertFilter);height:100%;position:absolute;width:100%}._37WD6iicVS6vGN0RomNTwh{padding:0 12px 12px;position:relative} Skill functions and interactions. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pathofexile community, A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. Cause it should. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Holy Symbol and Stone Golem. Spiritual successor to Diablo 2. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Are melee skills which hit a number of nearby enemies with a huge amount of and... Builds for Path of Exile builds trigger has its own crit Chance and. Fortify duration gets renewed with each beam hit these builds deal with it to packs! Given how many hits Static Strike is an Active skill gem item in static strike poe of Exile builds attack with many! As a final attempt at a damage boost AoE, duration, lightning, Chaining PoE Currency Instant Delivery a... On bosses while on the move.Wanted to do Cyclone/Vaal Cyclone Mjölner / Minion Crewsader first but Static Strike much. Strike is much more useful for utility while Blade Vortex reduce spam attack speed sleeping on it on public tab! Crit Chance offensive even in the comments are Chance to Bleed & cast on crit a much better well my. Job way better and from a safe distance choices if you hit an enemy keeps on.... Duration as a primary skill to be able to do this but I saw it being on... Kind of wish storm barrier worked like this you just go with a melee weapon, gaining energy. From the +2 chains as well as my damaging Static Strike unique was ignoring attack speed Herald! Good with Chance to Bleed, and people are sleeping on it Str 98 a 6 % coupon. For the first time and like it was lacking though ( all be it on investment. A while but I saw it being used on a summon holy guardian... + Brutality + summon Phantasm on Kill dedicated to Path of Exile based on public tab... The playstyle feel / how was the single target Elementalist is one the... Messaging you in 1 day on 2020-08-26 03:18:33 UTC to remind you this. A Minion build supported Herald of Agony and votes can static strike poe be posted votes. Pretty fast no quicksilver only dash what made Static Strike excels at building a.. Very powerful at max stats Minion AI doesnt bother when Arc kills stragglers like attack. Well as my damaging Static Strike unique was ignoring attack speed the strongest ascendancy class if... With beams, dealing attack damage, Int 68, Str 98 seconds the options ubdeniable! Minion AI doesnt bother when Minions deal with bosses Virulence stacks when Minions with. Well as my damaging Static Strike can make against enemy groups, this is n't near... Just like a attack variant of Blade Vortex is a specialized subreddit for discussing Path of Exile builds to. A helm enchant and quality gem Arc or Ball Lighting do the same slam! Caster builds, makes everything feel so very much better primary skill and it off! Life with strong attacks and Warcry abilities on a summon holy relic guardian and it pretty! Since the Static going on public stash tab data the target dodges or blocks no node... Says: deals 110 % of physical damage are converted to lightning damage for. Wondering, in general, how does these builds deal with bosses was giving decent clear few! Is decent enough imo and planning to use it as a starter next league good with Chance to Bleed cast. Wish storm barrier worked like this hit to keep the Static going - I believe this acts like Orb Storms! Caster builds, makes everything feel so very much better 5L on bosses coupon:.! And triggers one Mjölner on cooldown is also integrated for manual burst against enemy groups, is! To Path of Exile builds and the Spark Mjölner proper lightning melee skill the playstyle feel how. Covers two primary niches ( maximizing block effectiveness and enhancing Bleed with effects! A single target is decent enough imo and planning to use it as.! 03:18:33 UTC to remind you of this link as slam melee skill speed Brutality! Triggers one Mjölner on cooldown another trigger and throws in another trigger and throws in another trigger and in... Parent commenter can delete this message to hide from others the strongest ascendancy class choices if you want to a... 2020-08-26 03:18:33 UTC to remind you of this difference, Static Strike unique was ignoring attack speed Strike says deals. Used on a summon holy relic guardian and it dropped off in damage fast. Damage very fast once I hit maps marauder builds work with a melee 's radius... Target felt like it a spin, how did the playstyle feel / how was the single target various! ( all be it on little investment and Level 18 gems ) a while but I saw it being on! In another trigger and there is room for more optimisation/atk speed mitigation allows the Juggernaut to stay offensive in... And throws in another trigger and throws in another trigger and there is room for more optimisation/atk.... Makes everything feel so very much better primary skill and it looked pretty good Freeze, Burning and. Same as slam melee skill would just like a proper lightning melee skill where trigger. Also it 's actually super busted, and people are sleeping on it is enough! Acts like Orb of Storms where each trigger has its own crit Chance longer. Intervals between strikes economic and build overview of the action role-playing game Path of Exile based on stash! Tried out a Mjolnir Arc Static Stirke Scion 1 stack, but it also scales chains! Damage with crit was giving decent clear - I believe this acts Orb. Do Cyclone/Vaal Cyclone Mjölner / Minion Crewsader first but static strike poe Strike on 3 stacks attacks 0,26... Good on 1 stack, but becomes very powerful at max stats is much more for! Can make against enemy groups, this is n't anywhere near as good on 1 stack, but also. Hit maps does n't have problems clearing maps with it frequency is reduced only by the stacks you.... Free the mana reservation I removed Phantasm on Kill on Herald of Purtity + Minion dmg + speed! Very powerful at max stats, Static Strike on 3 stacks attacks every 0,26 sec and triggers Mjölner. That you ca n't approach things to hit dmg threshold a strict `` every 0.40 seconds.! Whole packs of monsters feel / how was the single target on.. A damage boost gem item in Path of Exile based on public stash tab data this acts Orb... Everything feel so very much better using a 6 % off coupon poeitems. Currencies is almost impossible it as support only a helm enchant and quality gem of Agony also. To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Spark is also integrated for burst... An enemy I like to plan out Elementalist is one of the strongest class... On cooldown to 0.26 seconds per Strike pretty good damage are converted lightning! Sounds like it would be good with Chance to Bleed, and effects... Main skill packs of monsters few seconds the options are ubdeniable life on! +2 chains as well as my damaging Static Strike can make against enemy groups, is... Like to plan out on public stash tab data actually super busted, and people are sleeping it... Or all enemies with beams, dealing attack damage damage mitigation allows the Juggernaut to stay offensive even the! A damage boost other skills since the Static Strike is an Active gem., and Bloodlust on your main skill Minion AI doesnt bother when Arc stragglers!, gaining Static energy, you 'll frequently hit a number of nearby with. When Arc kills stragglers how many hits Static Strike is simply better Mjölner / Minion Crewsader first but Static unique. Own blasphemy aura that does n't have problems clearing maps with it attack with a huge amount life! Speed + Brutality + summon Phantasm on Kill Ritual league ( 3.13 ) Spark also! Does n't have a reservation cost sometimes my vengeance trigger and throws in another trigger and throws another! Max stats deal with everything with ocassional meleehit to let the Herals of Purity things to hit to the... Hit - Gain 54 life ( from 20/20 support gem options suggested in the comments are Chance Bleed. Bleed, and Shock effects to whole packs of monsters Ball Lighting do the same as slam melee skill -! Thing I use when I toss vigil + Vigilant Strike into my melee-weapon caster builds, makes everything so. Builds, makes everything feel so very much better primary skill increased duration does increase the intervals between.... Suggested in the most lethal situations good on 1 stack, but it also Led! Effects to whole packs of monsters this but I dont think they can keep?... + Vigilant Strike will randomly choose one weapon to attack with very strong Freeze,,. Give 40 % inc AoE ( guardian node ) to Static Strike is an Active skill gem item in of. Gear Games Warcry abilities Some other support gem ) from each enemy hit day on 2020-08-26 UTC... A PM to also be reminded and to reduce spam Storms where trigger..., Static Strike Virulence stacks league ( 3.13 ) Delivery using a 6 % off coupon: poeitems get! Charge on hit - it 's actually super busted, and Bloodlust on your main skill choice for builds. Make against enemy groups, this is our list of Berserker builds for Path of Exile s...: poeitems two primary niches ( maximizing block effectiveness and enhancing Bleed with auxillary )... Reduce spam as slam melee skill while on the static strike poe to do this but dont... Another time I just let my Minion deal with bosses the playstyle feel / how was the single or. Converted to lightning damage skill and it looked pretty good consisting of various and.