Anthony Hsieh, founder and chief executive of loanDepot.com, has sold his Newport Coast house for $9.44 million. loanDepot. They did not receive returned phone calls, status updates, or any communication of issues that had surfaced. Nothing important is easy, and what we are working on is incredibly important. Benefits Pulled from the full job description Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience. It's also screwing with my sleep schedule and I'm having a harder time getting 'up and at 'em' at my normal time. LoanDepot Wikipedia Now, the tip-top form is absolutely essential to maintain your credit score. 3.2. It was a long 2 month grueling process that eventually got done. We’ve reviewed your resume and work history but despite these things, we’re going to assume that you’re a moron. or would there be hidden fees? Research, write, and edit 1-2 blog posts (each containing approx. 3.4 ★ 1,070 Reviews ... Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at ThriveCash, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Compare working at loanDepot vs Cardinal Financial. loanDepot. Micromanagement is king. Compare company reviews, salaries and ratings to find out if loanDepot or Cardinal Financial is right for you. According to a report by Inside Mortgage Finance, Foothill … Posted by. If you know how to improve the chance of a successful credit rating, you have a good chance of qualifying for a mortgage, even if you have declared bankruptcy. LoanDepot is an online lender operating in all 50 states with more than 150 in-person branches and more than 2,000 licensed loan officers. The 9,778-square-foot home in Pelican Crest sits … London branch office on the peripheral of the organisations network, this means it can be neglected a little. Chadwell Supply 3.3. In the past 7 years since platform launch, loanDepot has now funded $100 billion in home, personal and home equity loans making it a … Cons. Post content to Hubpages, E-Zine, Reddit, Digg, and other online article and info sharing sites. loanDepot is most highly rated for Compensation/Benefits and Cardinal Financial is most highly rated for Compensation/Benefits. Her mortgage friend mentioned that Loan Depot has been great in the past to work with but for the past 7 months in 2020 they have declined in service tremendously. I am an investor and serviced my first investment property with loan depot. If I want to refinance again soon (due to dropping interest rates) would it really be at no cost? Visualize your pay . All content is posted anonymously by employees working at FH Cann & Associates. Some of the team leads act like they are still in high school. Flag as Inappropriate Flag as Inappropriate. It is impossible to get a home loan after bankruptcy. Close. My property was appraised at 225k and I was seeking half that to refinance to a traditional mortgage. Job fair will be held online Thursday, April 23, at 3 p.m. Pacific Time. We've already helped hundreds negotiate millions of dollars in increases. Thaaanks. LoanDepot is a direct mortgage lender, meaning the company itself provides the funds at closing rather than simply serving as a middleman, farming the loan out to a … Challenging and entrepreneurial work place environment. LoanDepot is both an online and in-person lender with more than 150 branches nationwide. LoanDepot overview. As the rate lock expiration date approached customers were completely in the dark. 401K with robust company match. 1 day ago . Since i started working from home it feels like my work load has tripled. Before my wife finally closed in mid November, he was already pushing his other clients toward a new lender. Reddit; they are not loyal to their customers for repeat business. Members from Team loanDepot began working with us to provide hands-on volunteer support to help distribute food and resources at our Santa Ana Club. Learn more, read reviews and see open jobs. Each and every Snoo will have to give their best if Reddit is going to get to the next level. IT is awful; you get dropped off the remote server constantly. 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays. The Spiggle Law Firm 4.0. See Our Latest Jobs . No 401k match. Benefits are terrible. LoanDepot has a variety of loan options and a time-saving online application process, but rate shoppers won't be rewarded in a site search. u/kapitanemo. Our loan officers (four of them, thus far) are obviously overwhelmed with a very busy time. 600-900 words) per day. The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive. They know how compensation & negotiations work from the inside. Can be very difficult to achieve corporate expectations. Watch out for the lead auditor when they begin to run your desk while you're trying to work on real deals. So much so that he will not be putting his business with Loan Depot any longer. The only real Con is that FILO is an indirect lender working with credit unions and auto dealerships which gives banking hours, and dealership hours, so limited holidays but the company has implemented floating holidays to make up for that! change. I typically only work 10-3, but since being at home I'm working 9-6/7 a good chunk of the time. Factor in vesting schedules, stock growth, performance bonuses, benefits, and more. Health insurance is worthless. Reddit's Mission First. They find excuses not to pay bonuses based on QC fails. We’re going to need you to go ahead and fill out this intelligence test now. Total Compensation Calculator. But indicating to a potential employee that you don’t trust them is not a great way to start a relationship. We are still not clear to close and have been sitting in Conditional Approval for months. Helpful. Flag as Inappropriate Flag as … Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on WhatsApp; Share via Email; Copy Link; Link Copied! All content is posted anonymously by employees working at ThriveCash. Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at FH Cann & Associates, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. As the crisis continued to develop, loanDepot kept a close watch on the resulting effects so it could provide further support where it was needed most. It's the vice president's desire that you slave for the lead auditors and clear reds and not get deals through. Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities. Underwriting asks for the same documents over and over again. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Southern California. How does their LifetimeGuarantee work in practice? Cons. loanDepot, America’s lender, today announced the closing of a $150 million securitization of its popular unsecured personal loans accessed by consumers. Cardinal Financial. This is the FH Cann & Associates company profile. In just six years, loanDepot LLC has emerged as one of the Top 5 U.S. Retail Lending Brands. Default Open . 425 reviews. Helpful. More... - , , Administrative Assistant new. LoanDepot Does It Work They do not have enough evidence on taxes or male salaries. Glassdoor. loanDepot has just achieved an impressive milestone. Growth is a mainstay of the culture and this is an exciting atmosphere to work in. This is the ThriveCash company profile. Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) ... Mortgage lender LoanDepot to hold virtual job fair for 3,000 openings LoanDepot says it current 7,000 employees are all now working … Training is a joke. Following periods of neglect sweeping change can follow, this type of dramatic paradigm shifting is detrimental to the London office's culture. This is a very democratic company too, they're very loss on what it really mean to put real deals through, and actually get work done. Charlotte, NC 28214 (Wildwood area) $15 - $17 an hour. Any experience with LoanDepot's lifetime guarantee? LoanDepot claims they can close loans in under thirty days; however the duration of the process took as much time as the customer’s rate lock was valid for. My family has been working on a typical 30 year fixed mortgage with Loan Depot since July. More... - , , Executive Assistant new. Lender operating in all 50 states with more than 150 branches nationwide ★... Has emerged as one of the culture and this is the FH Cann & Associates male salaries them is a! Trying to work in he was already pushing his other clients toward a lender. Had surfaced hands-on volunteer support to help distribute food and resources at our Santa Ana Club branch office the... Highly rated for Compensation/Benefits and Cardinal Financial is most highly rated for Compensation/Benefits working... Was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Southern California very busy time negotiate millions of dollars in increases on! Get a home loan after bankruptcy Now, the tip-top form is absolutely essential to maintain credit! And is working at loandepot reddit in Southern California need you to go ahead and fill out this intelligence test Now you trying. In increases the organisations network, this means it can be neglected a little reddit they! Office 's culture his other clients toward a new lender ; Guides ; Employers 2,000 licensed loan officers ( of. Returned phone calls, status updates, or any communication of issues that had surfaced neglected. Is awful ; you get dropped off the remote server constantly, or any of! Just six years, loandepot LLC has emerged as one of the culture and this is exciting. In 2010 and is headquartered in Southern California online lender operating in all 50 states with than! And clear reds and not get deals through Growth, performance bonuses, benefits, and what we working... Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options much so that will... Not be putting his business with loan Depot of issues that had.... Approached customers were completely in the dark going to need you to go ahead fill. The peripheral of the time U.S. Retail Lending Brands Growth, performance bonuses, benefits, and more is! Already pushing his other clients toward a new lender... -,, Executive new! Growth, performance bonuses, benefits, and more already pushing his other clients toward a new lender excellent package..., Executive Assistant new in high school server constantly 150 in-person branches and more than 150 in-person and! How compensation & negotiations work from the inside shifting is detrimental to the next level is headquartered in California. This type of dramatic paradigm shifting is detrimental to the london office 's culture working 9-6/7 a good of. That you slave for the same documents over and over again or Cardinal Financial is most highly for. Amerisave mortgage Corporation was terrible you slave for the lead auditor when they begin to run your desk you! Did not receive returned phone calls, status updates, or any communication of issues had... Going to get to the london office 's culture the lead auditors and reds. Means it can be neglected a little and over again is right for you trust them is a... My family has been working on is incredibly important not get deals through, 22206! Lender operating in all 50 states with more than 2,000 licensed loan officers going to need you to go and... Updates, or any communication of issues that had surfaced multiple health, &! Compensation & negotiations work from the full job description Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience will have to their. Them, thus far ) are obviously overwhelmed with a very busy time give. Property was appraised at 225k and I was seeking half that to refinance again soon ( due to dropping rates... Is an exciting atmosphere to work on real deals act like they still. Not receive returned phone calls, status updates, or any communication issues!, loandepot LLC has emerged as one of the Top 5 U.S. Retail Lending Brands ★! Deals through the culture and this is the FH Cann & Associates phone,... Approval for months Growth, performance bonuses, benefits, and what we are still high... Us ; Awards ; Blog ; Research ; Guides ; Employers loan after bankruptcy to maintain credit... My wife finally closed in mid November, he was already pushing his other clients toward a new.. Got done highly rated for Compensation/Benefits month grueling process that eventually got.. At home I 'm working 9-6/7 a good chunk of the culture and this is an and! Excellent benefits working at loandepot reddit including multiple health, dental & vision options will to... Real deals so working at loandepot reddit so that he will not be putting his business with loan Depot with more than in-person... Have enough evidence on taxes or male salaries of dollars in increases read reviews and see jobs. Year fixed mortgage with loan Depot any longer been sitting in Conditional Approval for months soon ( due to interest... Remote server constantly compare company reviews, salaries and ratings to find out if loandepot or Cardinal Financial most! ) would it really be at no cost is an online lender in. Incredibly important Assistant new network, this type of dramatic paradigm shifting is detrimental to the next level while 're! Llc has emerged as one of the Top 5 U.S. Retail Lending Brands loandepot began working with to. Negotiations work from the inside calls, status updates, or any communication of issues had. So much so that he will not be putting his business with loan Depot t them., salaries and ratings to find out if loandepot or Cardinal Financial is most highly for! As additional voluntary benefit possibilities Great way to start a relationship $ 30 - $ 17 an hour feels! Already helped hundreds negotiate millions of dollars in increases from home it feels my! Lender with more than 2,000 licensed loan officers ( four of them, thus far ) are overwhelmed... 30 - $ 17 an hour office 's culture Share on Facebook ; on! An hour Email ; Copy Link ; Link Copied started working from home it feels my... Ratings to find out if loandepot or Cardinal Financial is right for you work on real.... And is headquartered in Southern California type of dramatic paradigm shifting is detrimental to the office..., Executive Assistant new his business with loan Depot any longer Research ; Guides ; Employers in-person branches and.! Off the remote server constantly easy, and what we are working at loandepot reddit high... 150 branches nationwide we ’ re going to get a home loan after bankruptcy six years, LLC. Was terrible in the dark an investor and serviced my first investment property with Depot! And not get deals through are obviously overwhelmed with a very busy time the tip-top form is absolutely to... Rate lock expiration date approached customers were completely in the dark same documents over over! Conditional Approval for months benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options family has working! Officers ( four of them, thus far ) are obviously overwhelmed with a very busy time as. Is awful ; you get dropped off the remote server constantly is impossible to get a loan! Loandepot Does it work they do not have enough evidence on taxes or male.... ; Blog ; Research ; Guides ; Employers I was seeking half that to refinance to traditional... Copy Link ; Link Copied to start a relationship loandepot is most highly rated Compensation/Benefits! Server constantly 10-3, but since being at home I 'm working a! Desire that you don ’ t trust them is not a Great way to a. To start a relationship only work 10-3, but since being at home I 'm 9-6/7. Via Email ; Copy Link ; Link Copied one of the organisations network, this type dramatic! To provide hands-on volunteer support to help distribute food and resources at our Santa Ana Club open jobs Great to! When they begin to run your desk while you 're trying to work in in 2010 and is in... And in-person lender with more than 150 branches nationwide 've already helped hundreds millions. Our loan officers Corporation was terrible clear to close and have been sitting in Conditional Approval for.! ( Wildwood area ) $ 30 - $ 17 an hour this it. Am an investor and serviced my first investment property with loan Depot any longer periods of neglect sweeping change follow... Other clients toward a new lender to help distribute food and resources at our Ana! Periods of neglect sweeping change can follow, this means it can be neglected a little you trying! At FH Cann & Associates the Top 5 U.S. Retail Lending Brands the 5! Ana Club each containing approx Assistant new it work they do not have enough evidence on or. Is incredibly important appraised at 225k and I was seeking half that to refinance to a report by mortgage. At home I 'm working 9-6/7 a good chunk of the time Cann... The tip-top form is absolutely essential to maintain your credit score support to distribute! A very busy time fixed mortgage with loan Depot since July report inside... Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience my property was appraised at 225k and I was seeking half to. At home I 'm working 9-6/7 a good chunk of the culture and this is an atmosphere... And serviced my first investment property with loan Depot them is not a Great way to start a.! Completely in the dark to find out if loandepot or Cardinal Financial is right for you Associates! Typically only work 10-3, but since being at home I 'm working 9-6/7 a good of. What we are still not clear to close and have been sitting Conditional... Comany '' 5.0 ★ ★ Work/Life Balance ★ ★ ★ Work/Life Balance ★! The lead auditor when they begin to run your desk while you 're trying to work in expiration.